One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Is anyone surprised?
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 next>>
Jul 9, 2018 18:56:45   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for backpay after 25 years of unpaid overtime

Noel Cintron spent 25 years working as Donald Trump’s personal driver and now he’s filed a lawsuit against his former employer for years of unpaid overtime. According to Blooomberg, he’s seeking compensation for 3,300 hours of overtime during a six-year period. He’s unable to seek compensation for the other 19 years of unpaid overtime due to the statute of limitations.
Cintron says that in 25 years of working for Trump, he only received two raises and the second wage came with a huge catch, a catch that essentially nullified any wage increase at all.
The wage bump in 2010 came with a catch, Cintron said. He was induced to surrender his health insurance, saving Trump approximately $17,866 per year in premiums, according to the lawsuit.
"President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!" Cintron said.
Cintron joins a long line of of people and businesses to be stiffed by “billionaire” Donald Trump.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:01:06   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for backpay after 25 years of unpaid overtime

Noel Cintron spent 25 years working as Donald Trump’s personal driver and now he’s filed a lawsuit against his former employer for years of unpaid overtime. According to Blooomberg, he’s seeking compensation for 3,300 hours of overtime during a six-year period. He’s unable to seek compensation for the other 19 years of unpaid overtime due to the statute of limitations.
Cintron says that in 25 years of working for Trump, he only received two raises and the second wage came with a huge catch, a catch that essentially nullified any wage increase at all.
The wage bump in 2010 came with a catch, Cintron said. He was induced to surrender his health insurance, saving Trump approximately $17,866 per year in premiums, according to the lawsuit.
"President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!" Cintron said.
Cintron joins a long line of of people and businesses to be stiffed by “billionaire” Donald Trump.
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for... (show quote)


Gee I guess that he could have always quit if he was good to great employee he would likely get a recommendation from Trump.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:03:25   #
Super Dave
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for backpay after 25 years of unpaid overtime

Noel Cintron spent 25 years working as Donald Trump’s personal driver and now he’s filed a lawsuit against his former employer for years of unpaid overtime. According to Blooomberg, he’s seeking compensation for 3,300 hours of overtime during a six-year period. He’s unable to seek compensation for the other 19 years of unpaid overtime due to the statute of limitations.
Cintron says that in 25 years of working for Trump, he only received two raises and the second wage came with a huge catch, a catch that essentially nullified any wage increase at all.
The wage bump in 2010 came with a catch, Cintron said. He was induced to surrender his health insurance, saving Trump approximately $17,866 per year in premiums, according to the lawsuit.
"President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!" Cintron said.
Cintron joins a long line of of people and businesses to be stiffed by “billionaire” Donald Trump.
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for... (show quote)

Scaping the bottom of the barrel to find something to whine about?

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:04:18   #
Anigav6969
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for backpay after 25 years of unpaid overtime

Noel Cintron spent 25 years working as Donald Trump’s personal driver and now he’s filed a lawsuit against his former employer for years of unpaid overtime. According to Blooomberg, he’s seeking compensation for 3,300 hours of overtime during a six-year period. He’s unable to seek compensation for the other 19 years of unpaid overtime due to the statute of limitations.
Cintron says that in 25 years of working for Trump, he only received two raises and the second wage came with a huge catch, a catch that essentially nullified any wage increase at all.
The wage bump in 2010 came with a catch, Cintron said. He was induced to surrender his health insurance, saving Trump approximately $17,866 per year in premiums, according to the lawsuit.
"President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!" Cintron said.
Cintron joins a long line of of people and businesses to be stiffed by “billionaire” Donald Trump.
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for... (show quote)


I know I've shared this before with others : there is a poker dealer in Upstate NY at Resorts....he used to deal at the Trump Taj Mahal....I actually saw him again this weekend...and talked to him about it.....he said, All dealers would get $100 a year...for the holidays....Trump took that away from all the employees.....and gave himself a 2.2 million dollar bonus.....all while the place was turning into a complete dump....to quote the dealer..." Nice guy huh" .......he's such a piece of crap....a fraudster and a con....always has been....always will be

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:24:56   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
Anigav6969 wrote:
I know I've shared this before with others : there is a poker dealer in Upstate NY at Resorts....he used to deal at the Trump Taj Mahal....I actually saw him again this weekend...and talked to him about it.....he said, All dealers would get $100 a year...for the holidays....Trump took that away from all the employees.....and gave himself a 2.2 million dollar bonus.....all while the place was turning into a complete dump....to quote the dealer..." Nice guy huh" .......he's such a piece of crap....a fraudster and a con....always has been....always will be
I know I've shared this before with others : there... (show quote)


Fake hysterical news!!!!

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:25:44   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for backpay after 25 years of unpaid overtime

Noel Cintron spent 25 years working as Donald Trump’s personal driver and now he’s filed a lawsuit against his former employer for years of unpaid overtime. According to Blooomberg, he’s seeking compensation for 3,300 hours of overtime during a six-year period. He’s unable to seek compensation for the other 19 years of unpaid overtime due to the statute of limitations.
Cintron says that in 25 years of working for Trump, he only received two raises and the second wage came with a huge catch, a catch that essentially nullified any wage increase at all.
The wage bump in 2010 came with a catch, Cintron said. He was induced to surrender his health insurance, saving Trump approximately $17,866 per year in premiums, according to the lawsuit.
"President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!" Cintron said.
Cintron joins a long line of of people and businesses to be stiffed by “billionaire” Donald Trump.
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for... (show quote)


Fake hysterical news!!!!

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:28:23   #
Weasel (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for backpay after 25 years of unpaid overtime

Noel Cintron spent 25 years working as Donald Trump’s personal driver and now he’s filed a lawsuit against his former employer for years of unpaid overtime. According to Blooomberg, he’s seeking compensation for 3,300 hours of overtime during a six-year period. He’s unable to seek compensation for the other 19 years of unpaid overtime due to the statute of limitations.
Cintron says that in 25 years of working for Trump, he only received two raises and the second wage came with a huge catch, a catch that essentially nullified any wage increase at all.
The wage bump in 2010 came with a catch, Cintron said. He was induced to surrender his health insurance, saving Trump approximately $17,866 per year in premiums, according to the lawsuit.
"President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!" Cintron said.
Cintron joins a long line of of people and businesses to be stiffed by “billionaire” Donald Trump.
Trump's longtime personal driver files lawsuit for... (show quote)


Mabey he should check out Uber?
Sorry. More important things to worry about!

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:39:25   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
This shows the character of trump, taking advantage of those who do not know better, and still protected by his sycophants. Twenty five tears of being ripped off by a so called billionair.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:46:29   #
Anigav6969
 
proud republican wrote:
Fake hysterical news!!!!


Of course...he's a wonderful man....a wonderful man that just paid 25 million for fraud ...you must be one of the Trump University graduates

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:48:40   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
Cintron was responsible for driving Donald Trump until the Secret Service took over those duties in 2016. He also drove other Trump family members and business associates, his lawyers say, and handled car maintenance and other “required tasks.”
Trump’s treatment of his driver reflected “an utterly callous display of unwarranted privilege and entitlement,” the lawsuit reads, describing his “exploitation” of Cintron as lacking “even a minimal sense of noblesse oblige.”
“[Cintron] was forced to work thousands of hours of overtime without compensation,” the lawsuit continues. “President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!”
Bloomberg notes that Cintron is a registered Republican, and public records show a man with the same name donated just under $1,000 to Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016.
A spokesperson for the Trump Organization disputed Cintron’s allegations and said the company never broke the law.
“Mr. Cintron was at all times paid generously and in accordance with the law,” the company said in an emailed statement. “Once the facts come out we expect to be fully vindicated in court.”
This story has been updated with comment from the Trump Organization and Cintron’s lawyer.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:51:10   #
proud republican (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Cintron was responsible for driving Donald Trump until the Secret Service took over those duties in 2016. He also drove other Trump family members and business associates, his lawyers say, and handled car maintenance and other “required tasks.”
Trump’s treatment of his driver reflected “an utterly callous display of unwarranted privilege and entitlement,” the lawsuit reads, describing his “exploitation” of Cintron as lacking “even a minimal sense of noblesse oblige.”
“[Cintron] was forced to work thousands of hours of overtime without compensation,” the lawsuit continues. “President Trump’s further callousness and cupidity is further demonstrated by the fact that while he is purportedly a billionaire, he has not given his personal driver a meaningful raise in over 12 years!”
Bloomberg notes that Cintron is a registered Republican, and public records show a man with the same name donated just under $1,000 to Trump’s presidential campaign in 2016.
A spokesperson for the Trump Organization disputed Cintron’s allegations and said the company never broke the law.
“Mr. Cintron was at all times paid generously and in accordance with the law,” the company said in an emailed statement. “Once the facts come out we expect to be fully vindicated in court.”
This story has been updated with comment from the Trump Organization and Cintron’s lawyer.
Cintron was responsible for driving Donald Trump u... (show quote)


Fake Hysterical News!!!!

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:54:17   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
proud republican wrote:
Fake Hysterical News!!!!


Anything that is factual, you and trump call fake, interesting.

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 19:57:59   #
emarine (a regular here)
 
Weasel wrote:
Mabey he should check out Uber?
Sorry. More important things to worry about!




Trump's ego won't fit in a Uber...

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 21:09:22   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
This shows the character of trump, taking advantage of those who do not know better, and still protected by his sycophants. Twenty five tears of being ripped off by a so called billionair.


Kinda shows me the driver was a puss or lib. Same thing. Didn’t like the job. Should have quit. 25 years of being shit on and kept driving? What a putz

| Reply
Jul 9, 2018 21:24:16   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
Kinda shows me the driver was a puss or lib. Same thing. Didn’t like the job. Should have quit. 25 years of being shit on and kept driving? What a putz


Probably got a H1B visa 25 years ago.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.