One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Reclaim OPP from the cowards
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 next>>
Jul 7, 2018 09:56:41   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
This forum presents itself as a place to exchange opinions on political issues regardless of an individuals views. Sadly some here are cowards who do not like their opinions challenged and block other members ability to post. I would invite everyone here to join me in contactng the administrator and request that they remove the ability to block posts.
 
Jul 7, 2018 10:03:34   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
If an individual does not wish to read or reply to your comments, what makes you
believe that it would be right to force yourself on them?

Kevyn wrote:
This forum presents itself as a place to exchange opinions on political issues regardless of an individuals views. Sadly some here are cowards who do not like their opinions challenged and block other members ability to post. I would invite everyone here to join me in contactng the administrator and request that they remove the ability to block posts.
Jul 7, 2018 10:05:41   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
This forum presents itself as a place to exchange opinions on political issues regardless of an individuals views. Sadly some here are cowards who do not like their opinions challenged and block other members ability to post. I would invite everyone here to join me in contactng the administrator and request that they remove the ability to block posts.


Good idea Goober.

I'll back you up on it.

No more safe spaces on OPP.

Now enjoy this nice image of two happily married chimps.


Jul 7, 2018 10:15:44   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
If an individual does not wish to read or reply to your comments, what makes you
believe that it would be right to force yourself on them?


They are not “forced” to read or reply to any comments, what they are doing in blocking others from posting on a thread is preventing everyone on OPP from viewing different ideas about a topic. It is intellectually dishonest cowderace in a venue that is designed to exchange ideas and opinions and it should not be allowed.
Jul 7, 2018 10:17:58   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Good idea Goober.

I'll back you up on it.

No more safe spaces on OPP.

Now enjoy this nice image of two happily married chimps.
What you don’t realize is that that post speaks volumes about you most of which you likely don’t want told.
Jul 7, 2018 10:35:06   #
Bad Bob (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
This forum presents itself as a place to exchange opinions on political issues regardless of an individuals views. Sadly some here are cowards who do not like their opinions challenged and block other members ability to post. I would invite everyone here to join me in contactng the administrator and request that they remove the ability to block posts.


 
Jul 7, 2018 10:41:59   #
bmac32 (a regular here)
 
But that was provided because of people like you, decided not working as intended? Typical liberal, add rules and then bitch rules those very rules are in place. Your little safe space didn't work out well? Rule should never been put in place to begin with, I didn't bitch when they started it so why now because you say so.



Kevyn wrote:
This forum presents itself as a place to exchange opinions on political issues regardless of an individuals views. Sadly some here are cowards who do not like their opinions challenged and block other members ability to post. I would invite everyone here to join me in contactng the administrator and request that they remove the ability to block posts.
Jul 7, 2018 10:58:00   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
This forum presents itself as a place to exchange opinions on political issues regardless of an individuals views. Sadly some here are cowards who do not like their opinions challenged and block other members ability to post. I would invite everyone here to join me in contactng the administrator and request that they remove the ability to block posts.




It could just be against your infatuation with yours and other people's doo doo.
Jul 7, 2018 10:58:05   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
This forum presents itself as a place to exchange opinions on political issues regardless of an individuals views. Sadly some here are cowards who do not like their opinions challenged and block other members ability to post. I would invite everyone here to join me in contactng the administrator and request that they remove the ability to block posts.




I never thought this day would come , but i agree with you.
Jul 7, 2018 11:01:11   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
bmac32 wrote:
But that was provided because of people like you, decided not working as intended? Typical liberal, add rules and then bitch rules those very rules are in place. Your little safe space didn't work out well? Rule should never been put in place to begin with, I didn't bitch when they started it so why now because you say so.

I had nothing to do with the ability to block posts and I have never blocked posts by anyone regardless their level of ignorance, hatefulness or inaccuracies.
Jul 7, 2018 11:04:51   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
If you are on their blocked list, there must be a reason. I suggest you send those people and olive branch and figure out why they find you so offensive that they do not want to read anything you write. If you think your input is so necessary in promoting an idea or exchange, start your own thread and share your views with those who you have not blocked. It is not intellectually dishonest nor cowardliness, those people just do not wish to know what you have to say. It is simple as that. I am on a few blocked list (progressives) and frankly, I don't give a rat's behind.

Kevyn wrote:
They are not “forced” to read or reply to any comments, what they are doing in blocking others from posting on a thread is preventing everyone on OPP from viewing different ideas about a topic. It is intellectually dishonest cowderace in a venue that is designed to exchange ideas and opinions and it should not be allowed.
 
Jul 7, 2018 11:05:50   #
nwtk2007 (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
This forum presents itself as a place to exchange opinions on political issues regardless of an individuals views. Sadly some here are cowards who do not like their opinions challenged and block other members ability to post. I would invite everyone here to join me in contactng the administrator and request that they remove the ability to block posts.


It's just like tweeter. I managed to get blocked by tw leftists yesterday in a matter of minutes. LOL! They have a great strategy. They start arguing, you give them facts, they insult and then block. It's just too predictable.
Jul 7, 2018 11:13:32   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
LOL. He's one of the most insulting less serious posters on OPP. Always starts off with some infantile name for the president and /or his supporters. Never concedes a point when proven wrong and is the definition of a troll. Now he wants to whine like a typical lefty because someone thinks it easier to ignore him than just skip over his drivel. Man these lib's are snowflakes.
Pennylynn wrote:
If an individual does not wish to read or reply to your comments, what makes you
believe that it would be right to force yourself on them?
Jul 7, 2018 11:21:22   #
mongo
 
Pennylynn wrote:
If an individual does not wish to read or reply to your comments, what makes you
believe that it would be right to force yourself on them?


The police asked him the same question when referring
to his ambitions towards children in the park! {satire?}

SEMPER FI
Jul 7, 2018 11:22:56   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
My thoughts too.... I guess he does not like not being invited to every party..... poor guy it must be tough on him...... all his superior ideas and input into conversations and some folks just do not want to hear from him.
JFlorio wrote:
LOL. He's one of the most insulting less serious posters on OPP. Always starts off with some infantile name for the president and /or his supporters. Never concedes a point when proven wrong and is the definition of a troll. Now he wants to whine like a typical lefty because someone thinks it easier to ignore him than just skip over his drivel. Man these lib's are snowflakes.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.