One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
guns and drugs
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jun 10, 2018 12:57:58   #
badbobby (a regular here)
 
yep


 
Jun 10, 2018 13:23:12   #
Dr. Evil
 
badbobby wrote:
yep


Isn't left-wing logic wonderful😨
Jun 10, 2018 13:34:45   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
Dr. Evil wrote:
Isn't left-wing logic wonderful😨


Makes me wonder why I didn't think of that.

What else could we fix right up with that logic?
Jun 10, 2018 13:52:06   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
badbobby wrote:
yep

Since laws against drugs aren’t successful should we just legalize all drugs and do away with prescriptions and just let people buy whatever drug they want?
Jun 10, 2018 14:31:09   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Do we do that with guns oh clueless one?
Kevyn wrote:
Since laws against drugs aren’t successful should we just legalize all drugs and do away with prescriptions and just let people buy whatever drug they want?
Jun 10, 2018 15:08:43   #
bylm1-Bernie (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
Since laws against drugs aren’t successful should we just legalize all drugs and do away with prescriptions and just let people buy whatever drug they want?



I wish I could think of a good comeback for that one but I just can't. You have just outdone yourself once more, Kevyn. Illogic has no bounds.
 
Jun 10, 2018 15:36:36   #
Dr. Evil
 
Kevyn wrote:
Since laws against drugs aren’t successful should we just legalize all drugs and do away with prescriptions and just let people buy whatever drug they want?


Works for me, maybe machine guns too.
Jun 10, 2018 15:36:36   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
bylm1 wrote:
I wish I could think of a good comeback for that one but I just can't. You have just outdone yourself once more, Kevyn. Illogic has no bounds.


Kevyn is stupid to the fourth power.
Jun 10, 2018 15:50:25   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
Do we do that with guns oh clueless one?
You bet, guns and ammunition are far easier to obtain than a six pack of beer or a used car.
Jun 10, 2018 15:52:50   #
bahmer (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
You bet, guns and ammunition are far easier to obtain than a six pack of beer or a used car.


Only in you delusional world is all.
Jun 10, 2018 16:08:30   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
You bet, guns and ammunition are far easier to obtain than a six pack of beer or a used car.


Not legally they’re not.
 
Jun 10, 2018 16:10:25   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Kevyn wrote:
You bet, guns and ammunition are far easier to obtain than a six pack of beer or a used car.


I would most certainly want you to be addicted to heroin instead of owning firearms..
Jun 10, 2018 16:18:39   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
I would most certainly want you to be addicted to heroin instead of owning firearms..


I think he’s already there.
Jun 11, 2018 07:22:11   #
SilentGeneration
 
Kevyn wrote:
Since laws against drugs aren’t successful should we just legalize all drugs and do away with prescriptions and just let people buy whatever drug they want?


Not exactly. Most drugs are already legal. Doing away with prescriptions means we who aren't doctors or pharmacists wouldn't know what drugs nor what quantities to take for illnesses.
There is already a movement working to legalize marijuana. Declarings some drugs illegal and imprisoning users and low level sellers hasn't been effective in reducing illegal drug usage. It has made the prison industry a lucrative business.
Maybe it's time to think outside the box about our use of drugs. If we can reduce the demand for drugs, we could reduce the market for them.
Jun 11, 2018 07:44:52   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
SilentGeneration wrote:
Not exactly. Most drugs are already legal. Doing away with prescriptions means we who aren't doctors or pharmacists wouldn't know what drugs nor what quantities to take for illnesses.
There is already a movement working to legalize marijuana. Declarings some drugs illegal and imprisoning users and low level sellers hasn't been effective in reducing illegal drug usage. It has made the prison industry a lucrative business.
Maybe it's time to think outside the box about our use of drugs. If we can reduce the demand for drugs, we could reduce the market for them.
Not exactly. Most drugs are already legal. Doing a... (show quote)



Even if ol Kev couldn't go to the drug store to choose whatever dope he wanted, he can still go to the hardware to score gold or silver paint to huff..

You are right, working on the addiction is a good start but big time drug dealers are hard to stop.. especially our government.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.