One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The fools at faux are whining again
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 next>>
Apr 3, 2014 12:32:24   #
BoJester
 
Since faux is so heavily invested in maintaining the rightwing Benghazi lie, faux talking heads are upset that legimate media realizes that there is NO scandal, repeat NO scandal, and the stupid hearings that issa is having are not producing anything of substance.

Mike Morrell almost made little lindsay graham cry and stutter and sputter, because he confused the righties so much. Apparently graham and his cohorts forget that the job of the CIA is to lie, deceive and obfuscate, regardless who the president is.

fools at faux will continue to beat their dead horse, but will still lose traction, meaning credibilty in the real world of journalism



http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/02/fox-is-annoyed-that-other-networks-dont-buy-int/198720

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 12:44:16   #
Patty
 
Havent you figured out that all US MSM is rigged since it was exposed back in the 50's with the outing of Operation Mockingbird?
Don't feel bad you are only about 60 some years behind the rest of us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 12:55:06   #
BoJester
 
You should be directing your rant to your fools at fux and to fat limburg.

They still think they are a legimate source of news


And pay attention to what you claim to read, I made the point about the role of the CIA.

That short attention span is typical conservative




Patty wrote:
Havent you figured out that all US MSM is rigged since it was exposed back in the 50's with the outing of Operation Mockingbird?
Don't feel bad you are only about 60 some years behind the rest of us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 13:04:45   #
Patty
 
Why would I direct anything at any MSM since I don't watch them? Thats what I said and makes your response illogical.

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 14:12:27   #
73STNGLKABEE
 
na, just beating down big mouth libturds like Blojester

BoJester wrote:
Since faux is so heavily invested in maintaining the rightwing Benghazi lie, faux talking heads are upset that legimate media realizes that there is NO scandal, repeat NO scandal, and the stupid hearings that issa is having are not producing anything of substance.

Mike Morrell almost made little lindsay graham cry and stutter and sputter, because he confused the righties so much. Apparently graham and his cohorts forget that the job of the CIA is to lie, deceive and obfuscate, regardless who the president is.

fools at faux will continue to beat their dead horse, but will still lose traction, meaning credibilty in the real world of journalism



http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/02/fox-is-annoyed-that-other-networks-dont-buy-int/198720
Since faux is so heavily invested in maintaining t... (show quote)

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 14:27:11   #
BoJester
 
Oh look here, a klucking teabagger didn't get his memo about the boycott.

Perhaps you are a teabagger that can't read





73STNGLKABEE wrote:
na, just beating down big mouth libturds like Blojester

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 15:39:44   #
Hartbreaker
 
So you have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation so you resort to name calling.

If we do not get our spending under control, all programs will be stopped when we can no longer borrow money from social security. How will that feel? But I guess you don't care because you don't plan on being around then.

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 15:46:49   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
BoJester wrote:
Since faux is so heavily invested in maintaining the rightwing Benghazi lie, faux talking heads are upset that legimate media realizes that there is NO scandal, repeat NO scandal, and the stupid hearings that issa is having are not producing anything of substance.

Mike Morrell almost made little lindsay graham cry and stutter and sputter, because he confused the righties so much. Apparently graham and his cohorts forget that the job of the CIA is to lie, deceive and obfuscate, regardless who the president is.

fools at faux will continue to beat their dead horse, but will still lose traction, meaning credibilty in the real world of journalism



http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/02/fox-is-annoyed-that-other-networks-dont-buy-int/198720
Since faux is so heavily invested in maintaining t... (show quote)


BoClown, how can you connect Issa's committee investigations with Lindsay Graham? Do you know that MM surely tried to make that connection because Graham was interviewed on Fox this morning? Graham is in the Senate and Issa is in the House. Surely you know that no serious investigation into Benghazi has taken place in the Demorat controlled Senate.

Yep, I read your message from Media Matters. Do you know the sole purpose in the creation of Media Matters? If you did you would know that George Soros still funds that place that he created solely to get rid of Fox and even required them to lie now and then for that purpose. You didn't know any of that, did you?

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 15:53:24   #
BoJester
 
oldman, time for another lesson? OK

The fools at faux spread lie after damnable lie, and those like you slurp each one down like you are gobbling a dessert.

Whos funds the extreme rightwingnut sites? And do actually believe that faux and limburg don't lie?

I thought had lived long enough not to be that naive.

But, you are right, I caught little lindsay's whining interview, when admitted that iss and his gang of inept fools, including the new wingnut hero, gowdy, failed to ask Morrell the "right" question.

Proving that the CIA operatives are smarter tha teapartyconservative politicians





oldroy wrote:
BoClown, how can you connect Issa's committee investigations with Lindsay Graham? Do you know that MM surely tried to make that connection because Graham was interviewed on Fox this morning? Graham is in the Senate and Issa is in the House. Surely you know that no serious investigation into Benghazi has taken place in the Demorat controlled Senate.

Yep, I read your message from Media Matters. Do you know the sole purpose in the creation of Media Matters? If you did you would know that George Soros still funds that place that he created solely to get rid of Fox and even required them to lie now and then for that purpose. You didn't know any of that, did you?
BoClown, how can you connect Issa's committee inve... (show quote)

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 16:06:32   #
Hartbreaker
 
So your handle tells me that you are a clown for Barack Obama?

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 16:10:31   #
Patty
 
Im always amused by the media news agency cheerleaders. Kind of takes me back to the good old days when the Charismatic Evangelists would argue who was a better preacher Robertson or Swaggert.

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 16:11:57   #
She Wolf Loc: Currently Georgia
 
When it comes to media, I suffer through all the dummy corporations to find the real owners. Then I do not have to watch, listen to or read them. I know their true mission is protect my masters.

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 16:16:13   #
Patty
 
She Wolf wrote:
When it comes to media, I suffer through all the dummy corporations to find the real owners. Then I do not have to watch, listen to or read them. I know their true mission is protect my masters.


:thumbup:

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 16:17:18   #
BoJester
 
And you are a koch puppet? Who pulls your strings nd makes you dance?


Hartbreaker wrote:
So your handle tells me that you are a clown for Barack Obama?

| Reply
Apr 3, 2014 16:20:13   #
Patty
 
Bo look at this list. There are certainly a lot of people ahead of the Koch bro's on this top contributors list.
http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php
BoJester wrote:
And you are a koch puppet? Who pulls your strings nd makes you dance?

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.