One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
This simple question to progressive people's,
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
May 3, 2018 16:58:31   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
What do liberal progressives think about Judicial Watch? Are you aware of them and fear them?

| Reply
May 3, 2018 17:06:29   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
What do liberal progressives think about Judicial Watch? Are you aware of them and fear them?


Have you ever seen them demand FOI about the right? Then try to twist it into a crime.

| Reply
May 3, 2018 17:51:18   #
Robert Wilson
 
They fear nothing or no one. The only concern would be the thought that Soros will quit financing the left.

| Reply
May 3, 2018 17:57:42   #
| Reply
May 3, 2018 18:08:50   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED

http://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/

| Reply
May 3, 2018 18:10:55   #
| Reply
May 3, 2018 18:44:53   #
Weasel
 
moldyoldy wrote:
http://www.eastcountymagazine.org/claims-isis-camp-texas-mexico-border-debunked



| Reply
May 3, 2018 18:47:47   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Factual Reporting: MIXED

http://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/
RIGHT BIAS br These media sources are moderately t... (show quote)



This sounds like the maim stream media.they are one reason all the lies keep running on Trump.

| Reply
May 3, 2018 18:50:59   #
Kevyn (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
What do liberal progressives think about Judicial Watch? Are you aware of them and fear them?
They are mostly ineffectual crackpots who file FOIA requests against progressive politicians. In my opinion a crook is a crook and honest folks have little to worry about. Too bad the Pumpkinfuhrer dosn’t have the same ideas about transparency.

| Reply
May 3, 2018 18:52:09   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
vernon wrote:
This sounds like the maim stream media.they are one reason all the lies keep running on Trump.


Nobody lies on trump, they just report his daily lies.

| Reply
May 3, 2018 19:00:27   #
vernon (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Nobody lies on trump, they just report his daily lies.



They just nit-pick every word just to do anything to stop him,and he just keeps rolling along.That proves he is the best president we ever had.

| Reply
May 3, 2018 19:39:53   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
vernon wrote:
They just nit-pick every word just to do anything to stop him,and he just keeps rolling along.That proves he is the best president we ever had.


He has been given a pass to do and say all kinds of things that would have sunk past politicians.

| Reply
May 3, 2018 19:56:29   #
son of witless (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
What do liberal progressives think about Judicial Watch? Are you aware of them and fear them?


It seems they are unconcerned. Which is good. If they knew how strong Judicial Watch was they would try to silence it.

| Reply
May 3, 2018 20:07:14   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Have you ever seen them demand FOI about the right? Then try to twist it into a crime.


I haven't heard of them doing that to the Progs either..

| Reply
May 3, 2018 20:11:01   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=3960


76%...that doesn't look good for some people's future..

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.