One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
GOP establishment turns to Jeb Bush
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Apr 1, 2014 09:54:23   #
OldSchool Loc: Moving to the Red State of Utah soon!
 
“The folks who gave us McCain and Romney have already made up their minds.”

If Jeb Bush becomes the nominee, get ready for a Hillary win, because 4 million registered Republicans will once again stay home come election day.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bush.html

| Reply
Apr 1, 2014 10:08:18   #
She Wolf Loc: Currently Georgia
 
Just how rich does the Bush family have to be? If Jeb Bush is elected president, I'm asking Putin to save me.

| Reply
Apr 1, 2014 11:32:00   #
Loki Loc: Georgia
 
OldSchool wrote:
“The folks who gave us McCain and Romney have already made up their minds.”

If Jeb Bush becomes the nominee, get ready for a Hillary win, because 4 million registered Republicans will once again stay home come election day.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bush.html


Jeb Bush or Hillary the Harridan. Gee, would I rather eat ground glass, or have barbed wire stuffed up my nose?

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 03:45:41   #
Cody
 
OldSchool wrote:
“The folks who gave us McCain and Romney have already made up their minds.”

If Jeb Bush becomes the nominee, get ready for a Hillary win, because 4 million registered Republicans will once again stay home come election day.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bush.html


I think if Jeb Bush runs, he thinks cause of his Mexican wife and she is from Mexico, too... that will give him leverage to advance ahead of the others. But I dont think the country wants another Bush in the White House. I still believe Cruz would be an excellent choice, but he needs to expose himself more and more each day for the next 4 years.

I feel that Rubio would make a good one too.. but he is not as old as Cruz.... well I dont think he is.... but he would be a good running mate for Cruz. That would or should lock up the Mexican votes --- just my take on it!

As I understand it from a seasoned older Lawyer, Cruz, while in college was a man on a mission. He was into the constitution like no one he'd ever seen. He praised him and this lawyer is a hard core Democrat too.

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 05:04:51   #
Loki Loc: Georgia
 
Cody wrote:
I think if Jeb Bush runs, he thinks cause of his Mexican wife and she is from Mexico, too... that will give him leverage to advance ahead of the others. But I dont think the country wants another Bush in the White House. I still believe Cruz would be an excellent choice, but he needs to expose himself more and more each day for the next 4 years.

I feel that Rubio would make a good one too.. but he is not as old as Cruz.... well I dont think he is.... but he would be a good running mate for Cruz. That would or should lock up the Mexican votes --- just my take on it!

As I understand it from a seasoned older Lawyer, Cruz, while in college was a man on a mission. He was into the constitution like no one he'd ever seen. He praised him and this lawyer is a hard core Democrat too.
I think if Jeb Bush runs, he thinks cause of his M... (show quote)


Cruz is probably the best candidate, assuming his eligibility. Of course, he hasn't spent piles of money hiding his records from the public. Rubio is a non starter. His willingness to cave on immigration makes him another Jeb Bush.

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 08:29:14   #
JONDO
 
She Wolf wrote:
Just how rich does the Bush family have to be? If Jeb Bush is elected president, I'm asking Putin to save me.

They keep leaving the rotten apples in the basket.

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 09:48:55   #
Loki Loc: Georgia
 
JONDO wrote:
They keep leaving the rotten apples in the basket.


They still have a ways to go to catch John Kerry, or the Kennedys. They may be wealthier than Bill and Hillary. I think they are.

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 11:00:40   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
You are 100% right on this one. The repubs have made a habit of nominating unelectable candidates.3 Bushes? what a joke.
OldSchool wrote:
“The folks who gave us McCain and Romney have already made up their minds.”

If Jeb Bush becomes the nominee, get ready for a Hillary win, because 4 million registered Republicans will once again stay home come election day.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bush.html

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 11:40:05   #
OldSchool Loc: Moving to the Red State of Utah soon!
 
fom wrote:
You are 100% right on this one. The repubs have made a habit of nominating unelectable candidates.3 Bushes? what a joke.


Yeah, unelectable like George W Bush (two terms), George H Bush (one term), Reagan (two terms), etc.

Jeb Bush is more moderate than his brother or Dad...too moderate for me.

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 11:48:58   #
Had enough
 
OldSchool wrote:
“The folks who gave us McCain and Romney have already made up their minds.”

If Jeb Bush becomes the nominee, get ready for a Hillary win, because 4 million registered Republicans will once again stay home come election day.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bush.html


Maybe killary has already been chosen by both parties already. All voting machines have been prepared for the up coming event. How else would you explain putting another Bush up against her! That is the dumbiest idea I have ever heard, it's an automatic loss. I never stay home on Election Day. I go and vote forever I chose. In 2000 I voted for Nader. I knew he wouldn't win but there was no way I'd vote for BUSH OR GORE!!!! We must vote to have our voices heard. If enough people vote other both parties will hear us say no to both canidates!! If you stay home don't bitch, you had the chance to speak up!!

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 11:53:45   #
She Wolf Loc: Currently Georgia
 
Had enough wrote:
Maybe killary has already been chosen by both parties already. All voting machines have been prepared for the up coming event. How else would you explain putting another Bush up against her! That is the dumbiest idea I have ever heard, it's an automatic loss. I never stay home on Election Day. I go and vote forever I chose. In 2000 I voted for Nader. I knew he wouldn't win but there was no way I'd vote for BUSH OR GORE!!!! We must vote to have our voices heard. If enough people vote other both parties will hear us say no to both canidates!! If you stay home don't bitch, you had the chance to speak up!!
Maybe killary has already been chosen by both part... (show quote)


If only your vote counted. Our elections are a joke. I always vote even though I know it is an exercise in futility.

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 14:50:57   #
SeniorVerdad
 
OldSchool wrote:
“The folks who gave us McCain and Romney have already made up their minds.”

If Jeb Bush becomes the nominee, get ready for a Hillary win, because 4 million registered Republicans will once again stay home come election day.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bush.html


It appears that the old guard Republicans are looking for someone to save their bacon. They really don't have a strong candidate who is relatable to the party and to the rest of the country. They are obviously petrified of the Tea Party folks who do have candidates that are relatable to the general populace even if not so to the old guard. I would not be a fan of another Bush in the White House who would obviously just carry on his dad's NWO agenda and look where that has gotten us over the past 20 years or so.

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 17:14:40   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
OldSchool wrote:
“The folks who gave us McCain and Romney have already made up their minds.”

If Jeb Bush becomes the nominee, get ready for a Hillary win, because 4 million registered Republicans will once again stay home come election day.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bush.html


The thought of Jeb Bush just means 'more of the same.' The 'Establishment Republicans' are nothing more than Progressive Lite. Unfortunately, if any of them start a 3rd party - Hill would be in, with voter fraud as it is she may be anyway.

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 17:15:13   #
alex Loc: michigan now imperial beach californa
 
OldSchool wrote:
“The folks who gave us McCain and Romney have already made up their minds.”

If Jeb Bush becomes the nominee, get ready for a Hillary win, because 4 million registered Republicans will once again stay home come election day.

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/gop_establishment_turns_to_jeb_bush.html


if the republicans nominate jeb then the conservatives need to name their own candidate

| Reply
Apr 2, 2014 17:17:55   #
alex Loc: michigan now imperial beach californa
 
Loki wrote:
Cruz is probably the best candidate, assuming his eligibility. Of course, he hasn't spent piles of money hiding his records from the public. Rubio is a non starter. His willingness to cave on immigration makes him another Jeb Bush.


thank you that is exactly what I was going to write

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.