One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
TN. football couch fired for Obama song.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Mar 30, 2014 14:39:16   #
| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 14:47:35   #
bahmer
 
Patty wrote:
http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tennessee_football_coach_fired_for_making_obama_so


That is some football coach. He has more talent than just coaching I can tell you that. WOW He does hit the nail on the head doesn't he. Now you are going to have to put up with all of the BS from the liberal side if they even come here. I know most of them if not all of them will NOT watch the video.

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 14:52:39   #
JimMe
 
Patty wrote:
http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tennessee_football_coach_fired_for_making_obama_so


Hope Couch Understands Sometimes Even a Song You Have a Right to Sing Can Cost You Your Job... There's Right & Wrong & the World We Live-In...

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 15:35:32   #
She Wolf Loc: Currently Georgia
 
I thought we still had freedom of speech. Silly me.

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 15:40:38   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
If it's ugly and nasty, liberals scream free speech ---- unless the shoe is on the foot of a conservative.

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 15:43:27   #
Brian Devon
 
She Wolf wrote:
I thought we still had freedom of speech. Silly me.




Freedom of speech? Yes.
Freedom to inflict your neighbors ears with twangy laments and borrowed cliches, set to "music"...not so much. I suspect the coach was more likely fired due to musical crimes than for political opinions.

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 16:00:41   #
JimMe
 
Brian Devon wrote:
Freedom of speech? Yes.
Freedom to inflict your neighbors ears with twangy laments and borrowed cliches, set to "music"...not so much. I suspect the coach was more likely fired due to musical crimes than for political opinions.


Couch was fired cause the College doesn't want complaints of a "Racist Couch" in charge of Minority Players (18-Plus year olds are Men and Women are able to Drink & Drive & Vote) Blasting the Minority President... Even if said Couch has the Right to...

It's That Simple...

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 16:10:23   #
Retired669
 
JimMe wrote:
Couch was fired cause the College doesn't want complaints of a "Racist Couch" in charge of Minority Players (18-Plus year olds are Men and Women are able to Drink & Drive & Vote) Blasting the Minority President... Even if said Couch has the Right to...

It's That Simple...





The coach could be fired for any number of reasons and I guess stupidity is one of them. :thumbup:

He should have known better.

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 16:15:41   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
Retired669 wrote:
The coach could be fired for any number of reasons and I guess stupidity is one of them. :thumbup:

He should have known better.


If they would fire a coach for stupidity - we should be hearing about a lots of teachers being fired.

We had a neighbor, in Texas, who told me she became a teacher because she was too dumb to do anything else. Once you got to know her, you certainly believed her.

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 16:27:12   #
Retired669
 
BearK wrote:
If they would fire a coach for stupidity - we should be hearing about a lots of teachers being fired.

We had a neighbor, in Texas, who told me she became a teacher because she was too dumb to do anything else. Once you got to know her, you certainly believed her.




Texas it was?....It figures since they are right at the bottom with Mississippi in education. :thumbup:

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 16:57:59   #
BearK Loc: TN
 
Retired669 wrote:
Texas it was?....It figures since they are right at the bottom with Mississippi in education. :thumbup:


Sorry about that, but according to The American Legislative Council, Texas ranks no. 11 - from the top.

http://www.alec.org/publications/report-card-on-american-education/

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 16:59:59   #
Patty
 
69 is allergic to actual facts


=BearK]Sorry about that, but according to The American Legislative Council, Texas ranks no. 11 - from the top.

http://www.alec.org/publications/report-card-on-american-education/[/quote]

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 17:17:42   #
JimMe
 
Retired669 wrote:
Texas it was?....It figures since they are right at the bottom with Mississippi in education. :thumbup:


What source did you find Texas & Mississippi at the bottom in Education... To clear-up My Confusion over Texas' Ranking Education-Wise...

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 17:35:27   #
Retired669
 
BearK wrote:
Sorry about that, but according to The American Legislative Council, Texas ranks no. 11 - from the top.

http://www.alec.org/publications/report-card-on-american-education/




The top being the bottom? Alec is one sorry ass outfit too. They are responsible for many of the ignorant bills states pass then get blocked by federal judges. You better find you another source and read up on those SOB's from a reliable source so I don't laugh so hard next time. :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW.....Thanks for the laugh! :mrgreen:

| Reply
Mar 30, 2014 17:54:09   #
JimMe
 
Retired669 wrote:
The top being the bottom? Alec is one sorry ass outfit too. They are responsible for many of the ignorant bills states pass then get blocked by federal judges. You better find you another source and read up on those SOB's from a reliable source so I don't laugh so hard next time. :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW.....Thanks for the laugh! :mrgreen:


I'll take your Reply here... Fine... But Please... WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES?!?

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.