One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
People who hate Obama more than they love America
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 next>>
Mar 17, 2014 06:20:05   #
banpc27
 
Glaucon wrote:
I can see through this attempt at parody. No one is as mindlessly hateful as this attempt at sick humor would suggest. This kind of hate is serious and is destroying America while you are making a joke of it. Stop it, there some on this site who are not all that far from the extreme you parody and they ready to begin the lynching.


we'll make sure to put up an extra rope for you,,,,,i bet your few friends are even sick of you,,,,,,,,,,whew,,your in deep man.....take your obamacare and find some help.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 07:00:39   #
blackness
 
I could say many things about your comments but the best thing to say is Thank You!

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 07:04:53   #
Retired669
 
Glaucon wrote:
I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate gay people. You hate black people, immigrants, Muslims, labor unions, women who want the right to make choices concerning their bodies, you hate em all. You hate being called racist. You hate being called a bigot. Maybe if you talked about creating jobs more than you talk about why you hate gay people we wouldn't call you bigots. Maybe if you talked about black people without automatically assuming they are on food stamps while demanding their birth certificates we wouldn't call you racist. You hate socialism and social justice. You hate regulations and taxes and spending and the Government. You hate.
You like war. You like torture. You like Jesus. I don't know how in the hell any of that is compatible, but no one ever accused you haters of being over-committed to ideological consistency. You like people who look like you or at least hate most of the things that you hate. You hate everything else.
Now, I know you profess to love our country and the founding fathers (unless you are reminded that they believed in the separation of church and state), but I need to remind you that America is NOT what Fox News says it is. America is a melting pot, it always has been. We are a multi-cultural amalgamation of all kinds of people, and yet you still demonize everyone who is not a rich, white, heterosexual christian male or his submissive and obedient wife.
You hate liberals, moderates, hell, anyone who disagrees with Conservative dogma as espoused by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. You hate em.
Well, here are the facts, Jack. If you hate the Government then you are unqualified to manage it. If you hate gay people more than you love America than you should take your own advice and get the hell out. There are several countries that are openly hostile to gay people, but they are full of brown people and you don't like them much either from what I understand. It looks like you are screwed, but that's not what I am here to tell you.
More rant below the fold . . .
Now that you have thrown everything and the kitchen sink at President Obama and it still hasn't worked you are panicking. Obama's approval ratings are still near 50% despite your best efforts to undermine the economy and America's recovery at every step you can. You tried to hold the American economy hostage to force America into default on its' debts, debts that YOU rang up under Bush, so you could blame it on Obama and it failed. You've used the filibuster more than any other Congress ever, going so far as to vote against providing health care access to 9/11 first responders. You remember 9/11, don't you, it's that thing you used to lie us into a war in Iraq, and then when Obama killed Bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq you told people that he hates America and wants the troops to fail. You monsters. You hate Obama with a passion, despite the fact that he is a tax cutting, deficit reducing war President who undermines civil rights and delivers corporate friendly watered down reforms that benefit special interests just like a Republican. You call him a Kenyan. You call him a socialist. You dance with your hatred singing it proudly in the rain like it was a 1950's musical.
Frankly, you disgust me. Your hatred nauseates me. Your bigotry offends me. Your racism revolts me.
Dear haters, I am openly questioning your patriotism.
I think you hate gays, Obama, black people, poor people, all of us, women, atheists and agnostics, Latinos, Muslims, Liberals, all of us, I think you hate every one who isn't exactly like you, and I think you hate us more than you love your country.
I think you hate gay soldiers more than you want America to win its wars.
I don't even think you want America to win wars, you just want America to have wars, never ending wars and the war profiteering it generates. You love that kind of spending, you love spending on faith based initiatives and abstinence based sex education (George Carlin would have loved that one), you love spending on subsidies for profitable oil corporations, you spend like drunken sailors when you are in the White House, but if it is a Democrat then suddenly you cheer when America doesn't get the Olympics because it might make the black President look bad. But oooh you love your country, you say, and you want it back. Well listen here skippy, it isn't your country, you don't own it, it is our country, and America is NOT the religiously extremist Foxbots who hate science, elitist professors and having a vibrant and meaningful sex life with someone we love if Rick Santorum doesn't approve of it. Rick Santorum isn't running for America's fucking high school dance chaperone, he should probably just shut the hell up about sex, but he can't because he has nothing else to run on.
Republicans can NOT win on the issues. They've got NOTHING. All they have is a divide and conquer class war that pits ignorant racist and bigoted people against the rest of us in a meaningless battle of wedge issues and the already proven to fail George W. Bush agenda again of tax cuts for the rich, deregulation, privatization and war profiteering and nothing else, so all they can do is blame black people, gays the government, anybody and everyone else for their own failings. The party of personal responsibility, my ass.
But they love multi-national corporations, just ask a gay hating and racist religious extremist if they think Corporations are people and they will gladly agree, but if you ask them if gay people are people they aren't so sure.
Dear haters, you are the cruel, heartless misinformed assholes who would sell America out to Haliburton in a heartbeat, you would rather pay ZERO taxes than you would see a newly born baby get access to quality health care, you cheer when we discuss denying health care to young people with preventable diseases, and you boo when we discuss the First Ladies plan to cut back on childhood obesity. You are a cross to carry and a flag to wrap yourself in away from being the people who Sinclair Lewis warned us about, but I guarantee that if Fox News told you to dress that way you would, because you are the same blind, ignorant and closed minded dunces who drove this country into a civil war years ago because you are bound to the notion that some men are more equal than others. In short, the reason I proudly wear my union army hat is because of seditious sell outs like you who constantly fuck over working class Americans so a foreign entrepreneur like Rupert Murdoch can get a bigger tax break. If corporations are people, they are neither American patriots nor capable of love. Just like you.
So stop wearing your hate with pride. Stop celebrating your anti-science, anti-math ignorance. Stop using code words to mask your bigotry like "family values", especially when you hate my family and when you stand on the same stage as a guy who has had three marriages or if you share a seat in the Senate with a guy who cheated on his wife with hookers while wearing diapers. You should be ashamed. I know that you are just doing this to motivate your misinformed hate cult base because if they actually knew that your ideas will make them poorer than they are now, they would never vote for you. You are doing your best to impoverish your countrymen so rich people can get bigger tax breaks and you can keep on delivering corporate welfare to the special interests who have bribed you, and I am disgusted by the way you gleefully parade your hatred with aplomb. I don't think you do love America. At least, not as much as you hate everyone in America who isn't exactly like you.
You should think about that, and maybe get some help.
And for the record, I do not hate you. I am embarrassed by you and nauseated by your cruel and thoughtless behavior and your all consuming greed, but I do not hate you. I forgive you and I hope you can change someday, but I don't hate you. You have enough hate in you for the rest of us as it is.
I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate ... (show quote)


Great post and after reading all the replies it's obvious who needs help to rid them of their hate for anyone that isn't like them and you know who they are.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 07:24:07   #
blackness
 
I'm not sure, but i am absolutely certain that this boob is stuck in a time warp... lynching? Oh plz believe those days have long since past but if you and some of ur buddies long for those days, know that some people, would actually entertain ur coming to there area.now getting out would be a major problem...but what the hey ur good ole boys! Yee ha! Lol. Oh plz bring a note with addresses phone #'s etc. Some we'll know where to dump you. See we don't like trash in our neighborhoods. :thumbup:

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 07:29:09   #
blackness
 
Your knowledge of dildos is admirable.
:thumbup: ya butt. :mrgreen:

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 07:33:30   #
blackness
 
blackness wrote:
Your knowledge of dildos is admirable.
:thumbup: ya butt. :mrgreen:

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 07:56:19   #
bmac32
 
That was a long read, stopped at the first hate, your a FOOL!


Glaucon wrote:
I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate gay people. You hate black people, immigrants, Muslims, labor unions, women who want the right to make choices concerning their bodies, you hate em all. You hate being called racist. You hate being called a bigot. Maybe if you talked about creating jobs more than you talk about why you hate gay people we wouldn't call you bigots. Maybe if you talked about black people without automatically assuming they are on food stamps while demanding their birth certificates we wouldn't call you racist. You hate socialism and social justice. You hate regulations and taxes and spending and the Government. You hate.
You like war. You like torture. You like Jesus. I don't know how in the hell any of that is compatible, but no one ever accused you haters of being over-committed to ideological consistency. You like people who look like you or at least hate most of the things that you hate. You hate everything else.
Now, I know you profess to love our country and the founding fathers (unless you are reminded that they believed in the separation of church and state), but I need to remind you that America is NOT what Fox News says it is. America is a melting pot, it always has been. We are a multi-cultural amalgamation of all kinds of people, and yet you still demonize everyone who is not a rich, white, heterosexual christian male or his submissive and obedient wife.
You hate liberals, moderates, hell, anyone who disagrees with Conservative dogma as espoused by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. You hate em.
Well, here are the facts, Jack. If you hate the Government then you are unqualified to manage it. If you hate gay people more than you love America than you should take your own advice and get the hell out. There are several countries that are openly hostile to gay people, but they are full of brown people and you don't like them much either from what I understand. It looks like you are screwed, but that's not what I am here to tell you.
More rant below the fold . . .
Now that you have thrown everything and the kitchen sink at President Obama and it still hasn't worked you are panicking. Obama's approval ratings are still near 50% despite your best efforts to undermine the economy and America's recovery at every step you can. You tried to hold the American economy hostage to force America into default on its' debts, debts that YOU rang up under Bush, so you could blame it on Obama and it failed. You've used the filibuster more than any other Congress ever, going so far as to vote against providing health care access to 9/11 first responders. You remember 9/11, don't you, it's that thing you used to lie us into a war in Iraq, and then when Obama killed Bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq you told people that he hates America and wants the troops to fail. You monsters. You hate Obama with a passion, despite the fact that he is a tax cutting, deficit reducing war President who undermines civil rights and delivers corporate friendly watered down reforms that benefit special interests just like a Republican. You call him a Kenyan. You call him a socialist. You dance with your hatred singing it proudly in the rain like it was a 1950's musical.
Frankly, you disgust me. Your hatred nauseates me. Your bigotry offends me. Your racism revolts me.
Dear haters, I am openly questioning your patriotism.
I think you hate gays, Obama, black people, poor people, all of us, women, atheists and agnostics, Latinos, Muslims, Liberals, all of us, I think you hate every one who isn't exactly like you, and I think you hate us more than you love your country.
I think you hate gay soldiers more than you want America to win its wars.
I don't even think you want America to win wars, you just want America to have wars, never ending wars and the war profiteering it generates. You love that kind of spending, you love spending on faith based initiatives and abstinence based sex education (George Carlin would have loved that one), you love spending on subsidies for profitable oil corporations, you spend like drunken sailors when you are in the White House, but if it is a Democrat then suddenly you cheer when America doesn't get the Olympics because it might make the black President look bad. But oooh you love your country, you say, and you want it back. Well listen here skippy, it isn't your country, you don't own it, it is our country, and America is NOT the religiously extremist Foxbots who hate science, elitist professors and having a vibrant and meaningful sex life with someone we love if Rick Santorum doesn't approve of it. Rick Santorum isn't running for America's fucking high school dance chaperone, he should probably just shut the hell up about sex, but he can't because he has nothing else to run on.
Republicans can NOT win on the issues. They've got NOTHING. All they have is a divide and conquer class war that pits ignorant racist and bigoted people against the rest of us in a meaningless battle of wedge issues and the already proven to fail George W. Bush agenda again of tax cuts for the rich, deregulation, privatization and war profiteering and nothing else, so all they can do is blame black people, gays the government, anybody and everyone else for their own failings. The party of personal responsibility, my ass.
But they love multi-national corporations, just ask a gay hating and racist religious extremist if they think Corporations are people and they will gladly agree, but if you ask them if gay people are people they aren't so sure.
Dear haters, you are the cruel, heartless misinformed assholes who would sell America out to Haliburton in a heartbeat, you would rather pay ZERO taxes than you would see a newly born baby get access to quality health care, you cheer when we discuss denying health care to young people with preventable diseases, and you boo when we discuss the First Ladies plan to cut back on childhood obesity. You are a cross to carry and a flag to wrap yourself in away from being the people who Sinclair Lewis warned us about, but I guarantee that if Fox News told you to dress that way you would, because you are the same blind, ignorant and closed minded dunces who drove this country into a civil war years ago because you are bound to the notion that some men are more equal than others. In short, the reason I proudly wear my union army hat is because of seditious sell outs like you who constantly fuck over working class Americans so a foreign entrepreneur like Rupert Murdoch can get a bigger tax break. If corporations are people, they are neither American patriots nor capable of love. Just like you.
So stop wearing your hate with pride. Stop celebrating your anti-science, anti-math ignorance. Stop using code words to mask your bigotry like "family values", especially when you hate my family and when you stand on the same stage as a guy who has had three marriages or if you share a seat in the Senate with a guy who cheated on his wife with hookers while wearing diapers. You should be ashamed. I know that you are just doing this to motivate your misinformed hate cult base because if they actually knew that your ideas will make them poorer than they are now, they would never vote for you. You are doing your best to impoverish your countrymen so rich people can get bigger tax breaks and you can keep on delivering corporate welfare to the special interests who have bribed you, and I am disgusted by the way you gleefully parade your hatred with aplomb. I don't think you do love America. At least, not as much as you hate everyone in America who isn't exactly like you.
You should think about that, and maybe get some help.
And for the record, I do not hate you. I am embarrassed by you and nauseated by your cruel and thoughtless behavior and your all consuming greed, but I do not hate you. I forgive you and I hope you can change someday, but I don't hate you. You have enough hate in you for the rest of us as it is.
I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate ... (show quote)

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 07:56:34   #
JetJock
 
Trooper745 wrote:
You are very wrong, but you already know that. Grouping all conservatives together, then making gross generalizations about them just shows your leftist ignorance. Your rant is just your release of frustration in being an ignorant leftist who is trying to insult everyone who does not believe in the same warped way you think.

As for me, yes I hate Obama, but that is because I love America, and it is my opinion that those who love Obama actually do hate America. You can't love both, nor hate both. Obama is against everything that is good in America. Obama is a lying, homosexual, crack-head, muslim, who wasn't even born in the USA. He has nothing but a communist-inspired hatred for this country and its liberties. If you want, you can continue your silly leftist rants and be ignored as being too ignorant to waste time talking to, or you can open serious dialogue on any topic, and get some realistic discussion.

On one more topic, the large majority of conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't like them. Hate would connotate wishing ill toward them, when in fact, most conservatives just don't care to associate or interact with them because we find their actions repulsive. Just like I wouldn't associate with someone who thought it was okay to crap and pee in his pants instead of going to the bathroom. As Christians, we still hope they will repent and be saved, but while they are still committing sodomy, we won't be inviting them to the neighborhood spring BBQ.
You are very wrong, but you already know that. Gr... (show quote)


:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 08:10:02   #
blackness
 
I agree that the republicans are finally ready to admit that they are shovel ready material, I'm also intrigued by the freedom you expound too everyone allows you to step on another's, look I'm not for abortion but someone else may feel different, save a life...hmm ok in your world we allow a child to live here, excuse me be alive here, there's a difference, so a child left without good parents,who you won't extend a grain of food, or a drop of water too, and plz don't go to the "animal's" debate because as soon as you realized that organ had other functions you took time to explore. It's human nature. My God doesn't need me to be his/her mouth piece, God in my opinion settles all and in his/her own time not ours. He sees the sparrow/and watches over you and me. Have faith you wrap yourself with God & flag yet you would try to enforce your beliefs on other's, which suggest that maybe you believe in God, sometimes.

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 08:16:07   #
davecollins
 
This was the most words ever written by a complete moron. If you have this much time to write you should address the half breed in the black house and all of his "buddies" with mixed relationships. You need treatment - probably some type of shock therapy.

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 08:22:00   #
blackness
 
Your hilarious!!! I mean that. I'm going to follow your comments strictly for entertainment, period. And the avatar priceless! Your are so funny. I love you man... :thumbup: :XD: :XD:

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 08:31:37   #
blackness
 
You insane little racist.was that to many words? I know you suffer from a caveman mentaliity. Don't hate the president because he is the future of this great country. Color is a beautiful thing embrace it. Come out of the woods and learn how thing's have changed. lol.

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 08:34:49   #
davecollins
 
blackness wrote:
Your hilarious!!! I mean that. I'm going to follow your comments strictly for entertainment, period. And the avatar priceless! Your are so funny. I love you man... :thumbup: :XD: :XD:


I'm a dirty old man with so many things wrong with me that there is no treatment to fix me. I have a college degree with an eighth grade education, I've been married to the same WOMAN for nearly 44 years, I have three daughters and I wouldn't trade any one of them for a million bucks, but I wouldn't give a nickel for another one, and I'm a veteran of the Viet Nam era - drafted in 1968 - military police corp. I've watched this country go on a down hill spiral at a very fast and furious pace since the halfbreed, muslim, ethiopian, communist dictator took office. I've watched the dumbest people globally elect that "community planner" from Chicago to the senate and the black house with Oprahs money and the support of every GHETTO in America. When you put One Black Ass Mistake America, hippy Harry, and nasty Nancy in charge - what a freak show - not one of those dumocrats deserve one ounce of respect for the things they don't do in their elected positions. Dumocrats are ruining our country, proving that crime pays, and they know that they have become "ABOVE THE LAW". Here's my prediction, based on years of experience in the real world - "THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OTHER THAN A DUMOCRAT". I predict this because the dumocrats have bought and paid for the votes necessary to retain stupidity and halfbreeds in the black house, the congress, and the court system. The dumocrats have been bought out by the unions/mafia so we can all sleep well at night knowing we are being protectec by the "POLICE STATE" we live in - remind you of Putin at all?????

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 08:38:25   #
Liberty Tree (a regular here)
 
Glaucon wrote:
I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate gay people. You hate black people, immigrants, Muslims, labor unions, women who want the right to make choices concerning their bodies, you hate em all. You hate being called racist. You hate being called a bigot. Maybe if you talked about creating jobs more than you talk about why you hate gay people we wouldn't call you bigots. Maybe if you talked about black people without automatically assuming they are on food stamps while demanding their birth certificates we wouldn't call you racist. You hate socialism and social justice. You hate regulations and taxes and spending and the Government. You hate.
You like war. You like torture. You like Jesus. I don't know how in the hell any of that is compatible, but no one ever accused you haters of being over-committed to ideological consistency. You like people who look like you or at least hate most of the things that you hate. You hate everything else.
Now, I know you profess to love our country and the founding fathers (unless you are reminded that they believed in the separation of church and state), but I need to remind you that America is NOT what Fox News says it is. America is a melting pot, it always has been. We are a multi-cultural amalgamation of all kinds of people, and yet you still demonize everyone who is not a rich, white, heterosexual christian male or his submissive and obedient wife.
You hate liberals, moderates, hell, anyone who disagrees with Conservative dogma as espoused by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. You hate em.
Well, here are the facts, Jack. If you hate the Government then you are unqualified to manage it. If you hate gay people more than you love America than you should take your own advice and get the hell out. There are several countries that are openly hostile to gay people, but they are full of brown people and you don't like them much either from what I understand. It looks like you are screwed, but that's not what I am here to tell you.
More rant below the fold . . .
Now that you have thrown everything and the kitchen sink at President Obama and it still hasn't worked you are panicking. Obama's approval ratings are still near 50% despite your best efforts to undermine the economy and America's recovery at every step you can. You tried to hold the American economy hostage to force America into default on its' debts, debts that YOU rang up under Bush, so you could blame it on Obama and it failed. You've used the filibuster more than any other Congress ever, going so far as to vote against providing health care access to 9/11 first responders. You remember 9/11, don't you, it's that thing you used to lie us into a war in Iraq, and then when Obama killed Bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq you told people that he hates America and wants the troops to fail. You monsters. You hate Obama with a passion, despite the fact that he is a tax cutting, deficit reducing war President who undermines civil rights and delivers corporate friendly watered down reforms that benefit special interests just like a Republican. You call him a Kenyan. You call him a socialist. You dance with your hatred singing it proudly in the rain like it was a 1950's musical.
Frankly, you disgust me. Your hatred nauseates me. Your bigotry offends me. Your racism revolts me.
Dear haters, I am openly questioning your patriotism.
I think you hate gays, Obama, black people, poor people, all of us, women, atheists and agnostics, Latinos, Muslims, Liberals, all of us, I think you hate every one who isn't exactly like you, and I think you hate us more than you love your country.
I think you hate gay soldiers more than you want America to win its wars.
I don't even think you want America to win wars, you just want America to have wars, never ending wars and the war profiteering it generates. You love that kind of spending, you love spending on faith based initiatives and abstinence based sex education (George Carlin would have loved that one), you love spending on subsidies for profitable oil corporations, you spend like drunken sailors when you are in the White House, but if it is a Democrat then suddenly you cheer when America doesn't get the Olympics because it might make the black President look bad. But oooh you love your country, you say, and you want it back. Well listen here skippy, it isn't your country, you don't own it, it is our country, and America is NOT the religiously extremist Foxbots who hate science, elitist professors and having a vibrant and meaningful sex life with someone we love if Rick Santorum doesn't approve of it. Rick Santorum isn't running for America's fucking high school dance chaperone, he should probably just shut the hell up about sex, but he can't because he has nothing else to run on.
Republicans can NOT win on the issues. They've got NOTHING. All they have is a divide and conquer class war that pits ignorant racist and bigoted people against the rest of us in a meaningless battle of wedge issues and the already proven to fail George W. Bush agenda again of tax cuts for the rich, deregulation, privatization and war profiteering and nothing else, so all they can do is blame black people, gays the government, anybody and everyone else for their own failings. The party of personal responsibility, my ass.
But they love multi-national corporations, just ask a gay hating and racist religious extremist if they think Corporations are people and they will gladly agree, but if you ask them if gay people are people they aren't so sure.
Dear haters, you are the cruel, heartless misinformed assholes who would sell America out to Haliburton in a heartbeat, you would rather pay ZERO taxes than you would see a newly born baby get access to quality health care, you cheer when we discuss denying health care to young people with preventable diseases, and you boo when we discuss the First Ladies plan to cut back on childhood obesity. You are a cross to carry and a flag to wrap yourself in away from being the people who Sinclair Lewis warned us about, but I guarantee that if Fox News told you to dress that way you would, because you are the same blind, ignorant and closed minded dunces who drove this country into a civil war years ago because you are bound to the notion that some men are more equal than others. In short, the reason I proudly wear my union army hat is because of seditious sell outs like you who constantly fuck over working class Americans so a foreign entrepreneur like Rupert Murdoch can get a bigger tax break. If corporations are people, they are neither American patriots nor capable of love. Just like you.
So stop wearing your hate with pride. Stop celebrating your anti-science, anti-math ignorance. Stop using code words to mask your bigotry like "family values", especially when you hate my family and when you stand on the same stage as a guy who has had three marriages or if you share a seat in the Senate with a guy who cheated on his wife with hookers while wearing diapers. You should be ashamed. I know that you are just doing this to motivate your misinformed hate cult base because if they actually knew that your ideas will make them poorer than they are now, they would never vote for you. You are doing your best to impoverish your countrymen so rich people can get bigger tax breaks and you can keep on delivering corporate welfare to the special interests who have bribed you, and I am disgusted by the way you gleefully parade your hatred with aplomb. I don't think you do love America. At least, not as much as you hate everyone in America who isn't exactly like you.
You should think about that, and maybe get some help.
And for the record, I do not hate you. I am embarrassed by you and nauseated by your cruel and thoughtless behavior and your all consuming greed, but I do not hate you. I forgive you and I hope you can change someday, but I don't hate you. You have enough hate in you for the rest of us as it is.
I meet you all the time. You hate Obama. You hate ... (show quote)


You hate everyone that does not agree with you because you believe that anyone who does not agree with you is not as smart as you and inferior. You are greatest bigot who posts here. People hate what Obama is doing because they love America and know his way will destroy it in many ways, but you are so blinded by your own ideology that you lack the wisdom to understand it.

| Reply
Mar 17, 2014 08:45:12   #
davecollins
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
You hate everyone that does not agree with you because you believe that anyone who does not agree with you is not as smart as you and inferior. You are greatest bigot who posts here. People hate what Obama is doing because they love America and know his way will destroy it in many ways, but you are so blinded by your own ideology that you lack the wisdom to understand it.


The only people I truly hate are the stupid ones and you surely are included in that group. How does one expect to learn anything from from idiots? You need to take a long look in the mirror someday and you might understand how deprived you must be. Dependance upon the "state" with military control is COMMUNISM you idiot. Look around, where to the cops live? In our neighborhoods, our apartment buildings, they're everywhere under the guise of "protect and serve" what they're leaving off of that is "protect and serve ourselves and our leaders". If you don't believe my views try marching on your statehouse with a loader weapon in protest of unfair taxes, rules, regulations, and punishments from government agencies - I'll send a sympathy card to your attending funeral home.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.