One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
real talk
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Mar 14, 2014 06:00:03   #
blackness
 
What on earth are people so upset. About. When it comes to the Obama's looks? They make a lot of former pre sidents. And there first ladies look like well let's just say they pale.In comparison. Vis it really. Children calling names. On this forum ? Because. Adults address. Problems by making statements. Or taking. A stand. With big. People words. & no name calling. Your like the cowardly bullies. Who
Constantly call names and wait. For. Other. Boo boo 's
Bolster there cowardice..

| Reply
Mar 14, 2014 06:25:47   #
Retired669
 
blackness wrote:
What on earth are people so upset. About. When it comes to the Obama's looks? They make a lot of former pre sidents. And there first ladies look like well let's just say they pale.In comparison. Vis it really. Children calling names. On this forum ? Because. Adults address. Problems by making statements. Or taking. A stand. With big. People words. & no name calling. Your like the cowardly bullies. Who
Constantly call names and wait. For. Other. Boo boo 's
Bolster there cowardice..
What on earth are people so upset. About. When it ... (show quote)





I believe Jethro Bodine could write better gibberish than you. :shock: :shock: :shock:

| Reply
Mar 14, 2014 09:12:40   #
Loki
 
[quote=Retired669]I believe Jethro Bodine could write better gibberish than you. :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote

This may well be the only time we are ever in agreement.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2014 11:30:49   #
Retired669
 
[quote=banjojack][quote=Retired669]I believe Jethro Bodine could write better gibberish than you. :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote

This may well be the only time we are ever in agreement.[/quote]


This won't be the last time. You'll eventually see the error of your ways... :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

| Reply
Mar 14, 2014 11:49:32   #
skott
 
Retired669 wrote:
This won't be the last time. You'll eventually see the error of your ways... :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:


I doubt he will, but I agree on this.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2014 15:15:51   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
Blackness ? Is that the best you can do ? So far, your words reveal you to be academically challenged. Are you really as ignorant as your post suggests ?

blackness wrote:
What on earth are people so upset. About. When it comes to the Obama's looks? They make a lot of former pre sidents. And there first ladies look like well let's just say they pale.In comparison. Vis it really. Children calling names. On this forum ? Because. Adults address. Problems by making statements. Or taking. A stand. With big. People words. & no name calling. Your like the cowardly bullies. Who
Constantly call names and wait. For. Other. Boo boo 's
Bolster there cowardice..
What on earth are people so upset. About. When it ... (show quote)

| Reply
Mar 15, 2014 09:34:56   #
blackness
 
Wow.... thank you for you scholarly in site. Sometimes i don't speak right but yet you know what I'm talking about. (Song by a group War) why can't we be friends, now that being said tongue and cheek, you still didn't answer the question i posed.so plz this isn't an English class stay on point, focus. Why the hate?

| Reply
Mar 15, 2014 11:05:19   #
Loki
 
blackness wrote:
Wow.... thank you for you scholarly in site. Sometimes i don't speak right but yet you know what I'm talking about. (Song by a group War) why can't we be friends, now that being said tongue and cheek, you still didn't answer the question i posed.so plz this isn't an English class stay on point, focus. Why the hate?


Veracity is not hate. Obama is an incompetent boob. He is a liar and a narcissist. He is one of the most unqualified presidents we have ever had. He has a thinly disguised contempt for the Constitution he is supposed to be a scholar of, and more importantly, a defender of.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2014 12:36:24   #
Wolf counselor (a regular here)
 
I hate what God hates. God hates a lying tongue. Proverbs 6:16-19. Obammy is a liar. This is common knowledge even among his supporters. Yes, I hate Obammy. And I hate those who defend him. Especially those who can't even form a complete sentence.

blackness wrote:
Wow.... thank you for you scholarly in site. Sometimes i don't speak right but yet you know what I'm talking about. (Song by a group War) why can't we be friends, now that being said tongue and cheek, you still didn't answer the question i posed.so plz this isn't an English class stay on point, focus. Why the hate?

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.