One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
I'm new here..
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Oct 20, 2017 20:13:56   #
tgs328
 
I'm new here and a political junkie and I want to be informed and know what is going on all over the world, because it seems to me that America is everywhere and so much that happens that we don't know about and I wish, I want that to change. I am interested in anyone's opinions and believe we all should be able to state our opinion without fear of ridicule or worse.

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 20:19:39   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
tgs328 wrote:
I'm a political junkie and I want to be informed and know what is going on all over the world, because it seems to me that America is everywhere. I am interested in anyone's opinions and believe we all should be able to state our opinion without fear of ridicule or worse.


Welcome to OPP TGS..I hope you will like it here....But be prepared for ridicule and worse..Friendly warning..But most of all we are all having fun..So welcome...

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 20:24:11   #
ron vrooman Loc: Now OR, born NV
 
From my point of view. You are in a place where the OPP crew of several stripes will nail you unmercifully. If you are liberal or conservative. Admin has determined the spelling of words they find acceptable. While admin sells space to the marketers of women usually from muslim countries. Go figure.

tgs328 wrote:
I'm a political junkie and I want to be informed and know what is going on all over the world, because it seems to me that America is everywhere. I am interested in anyone's opinions and believe we all should be able to state our opinion without fear of ridicule or worse.

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 20:28:01   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
ron vrooman wrote:
From my point of view. You are in a place where the OPP crew of several stripes will nail you unmercifully. If you are liberal or conservative. Admin has determined the spelling of words they find acceptable. While admin sells space to the marketers of women usually from muslim countries. Go figure.


Why are you trying to scare him??? ..We are all friends here that fight,but then go to have beer afterwards,right?

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 20:40:47   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
proud republican wrote:
Why are you trying to scare him??? ..We are all friends here that fight,but then go to have beer afterwards,right?


I don't hate anyone here, but there are many that I totally disagree with. And no one has ever offered me a beer, even though I always fax at least 2 kegs to AuntiE's parties. Gee, all of a sudden I feel unloved!!!

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 20:42:35   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
no propaganda please wrote:
I don't hate anyone here, but there are many that I totally disagree with. And no one has ever offered me a beer, even though I always fax at least 2 kegs to AuntiE's parties. Gee, all of a sudden I feel unloved!!!


Awee,NP sorry..Can i buy you a brewsky???

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 20:47:45   #
no propaganda please Loc: moon orbiting the third rock from the sun
 
proud republican wrote:
Awee,NP sorry..Can i buy you a brewsky???


Gee, thanks. I'd like an India Pale Ale, please.

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 20:49:28   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
no propaganda please wrote:
Gee, thanks. I'd like an India Pale Ale, please.


Ok NP, as long as i can get Long Island Ice Tea,its a date....

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 21:06:06   #
tgs328
 
Thank you welcoming me. Im very familiar with ridicule. I live in Oklahoma so I know all too well about ridicule, hatred and religious beliefs. I have friends on both sides of politics. I think it's possible to honor beliefs from any side and possibly make long lasting friendships that dont share my beliefs. Thanks again for welcoming me.

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 21:12:17   #
ron vrooman Loc: Now OR, born NV
 
Not true. there are vile people on OPP and they should not be encouraged. I would associate with several. If they were identified as in a room I was I in. I would leave.

proud republican wrote:
Why are you trying to scare him??? ..We are all friends here that fight,but then go to have beer afterwards,right?

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 21:26:11   #
Ve'hoe
 
Welcome.... I am a Cheyenne Indian,,,, was a lib,,,, changed in my teens when I noticed the lies my people fell for from the left... and understood we were being played as pawns.

Went off the reservation, pre=med in college,,, got bored became a Marine Pilot,,, got out after desert storm 1 finished my Doctorate,,, got my medical degree,,,,, and became a staunch conservative after being at war under Bush,, and the contrast with obama and clinton in charge,,,,,,,,,,

Very religious,,,, religion is not hate,,,, but any "beleif" that is changeable is not really a belief,,,,,,,,,,

Lets hear more about you......... dive in dont be afraid,, you will either run and hide or learn to defend what you believe,,,,,,, if not sure, as you seem, perhaps some who have been all over the world can lend you some of our experience.........

The world is big indeed,,,,, dont take the word of a professor,,,,, cause they were NEVER there.

tgs328 wrote:
I'm new here and a political junkie and I want to be informed and know what is going on all over the world, because it seems to me that America is everywhere and so much that happens that we don't know about and I wish, I want that to change. I am interested in anyone's opinions and believe we all should be able to state our opinion without fear of ridicule or worse.

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 22:03:22   #
son of witless
 
tgs328 wrote:
I'm new here and a political junkie and I want to be informed and know what is going on all over the world, because it seems to me that America is everywhere and so much that happens that we don't know about and I wish, I want that to change. I am interested in anyone's opinions and believe we all should be able to state our opinion without fear of ridicule or worse.


Welcome. You can have any viewpoint you wish and say almost anything you wish. If you can back up what you say, some here can't, you will find listeners. The Admin has warned us against our personal insults, so it is not as wild and woolly as it was previously. Be forewarned, this place is a great time waster. It gets addicting.

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 22:26:57   #
tgs328
 
Ok, but remember that you asked for more about me. I have Cherokee blood, so I'm glad to hear from you. My father was a minister and I grew up going to church. I'm a Christian but I also believe in science. My mother is still a licensed, ordained minister. I'm married for 39 year and have 4 children and 5 grandchildren. I love my family and my husband's family. I'm 59 and I have a love/hate relationship with politics. I went to college after 15 years out of high school. When I graduated I worked with mentally ill people in a 'day treatment' facility. I then got an interview with the Department of Human Services and went to work there for 19 years. I had to take a medical retirement due to Rhuematoid Disease, and a couple other autoimmune diseases. I hate being sick because I was always pretty healthy before and this disease changes you. I can't do things physically as I was used to. I've lived in a lot of places but I may leave Oklahoma someday. I love my house, built in 1925, but it has stood the test of time. I'm tired of writing. Hope you have something here that you enjoy reading. Cheers....

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 22:43:06   #
Ve'hoe
 
I too am devout christian,,, as well as have degrees in Chemistry, Bio, Physics, and medicine,,,,,,,,, sorry about the RA,,, that really sucks,,,,

tgs328 wrote:
Ok, but remember that you asked for more about me. I have Cherokee blood, so I'm glad to hear from you. My father was a minister and I grew up going to church. I'm a Christian but I also believe in science. My mother is still a licensed, ordained minister. I'm married for 39 year and have 4 children and 5 grandchildren. I love my family and my husband's family. I'm 59 and I have a love/hate relationship with politics. I went to college after 15 years out of high school. When I graduated I worked with mentally ill people in a 'day treatment' facility. I then got an interview with the Department of Human Services and went to work there for 19 years. I had to take a medical retirement due to Rhuematoid Disease, and a couple other autoimmune diseases. I hate being sick because I was always pretty healthy before and this disease changes you. I can't do things physically as I was used to. I've lived in a lot of places but I may leave Oklahoma someday. I love my house, built in 1925, but it has stood the test of time. I'm tired of writing. Hope you have something here that you enjoy reading. Cheers....
Ok, but remember that you asked for more about me.... (show quote)

| Reply
Oct 20, 2017 22:54:32   #
teabag09
 
Be afraid, be very afraid, you are entering a realm of weird spirits and mists who will try to tell you facts and truths with the exception of some trolls who hide under various bridges. The trolls are mostly devious and sometimes try to JUMP OUT and grab you. Everywhere you go on this site you need to keep your eyes and senses scanning everything.

Other than that, if you don't get sick on rollercoasters, you'll do just fine. Have fun, it's a pretty neat ride. Mike
tgs328 wrote:
I'm new here and a political junkie and I want to be informed and know what is going on all over the world, because it seems to me that America is everywhere and so much that happens that we don't know about and I wish, I want that to change. I am interested in anyone's opinions and believe we all should be able to state our opinion without fear of ridicule or worse.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.