One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Question for all OPP users
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 next>>
Oct 12, 2017 18:50:07   #
Nickolai
 
KiraSeer2016 wrote:
That's just what they want you to think. And you bought into it. Dumbed-down, see.








They don't tell me what to think they are only provide information. it is obvious when propaganda or a particular slant is inserted. I tried Fox and found the news to be peppered with opinion

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 19:11:44   #
MS. FACTUAL (suspended)
 
Dummy Boy wrote:
Why? That isn't a loaded question, what makes you believe them as a source above all others?


Do a search and find out how many fake news stories that the media has had to own up to and retract. CNN. MSNBC, ABC, CBS all lead in the fake news stories. Sadly each of those media sources are merely an extension of a political campaign for the DNC.

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 19:16:02   #
Doc110
 
All news is Propaganda, . . .

I get all my news sources from the internet, occasionally I will look at a Nationally syndicated news like FNC.

After looking at all news sources, I filter out the propaganda, then digest the "non-sense-fake-news" and make a determination as to the real truth being reported or not reported. ("Like follow the Money," Credibility, etc.) . . .


With this political new's strategy, I can look objectively at the aligned news, the opposing news and credible information presented.

Know thy "opposition" News reporting and factual new's. All I'm saying is "Verify and then Trust."


View everything, objectively, at the same time be skeptical of News source's, author's, New's journalism and organizations'.

Because, "News is not News," It's an argument for a cause, It's all news political propaganda.


Kevyn wrote:
The Washington Post, New York Times, BBC, NPR, Wall Street Journal, Guardian, The Atlantic and Congressional roll call.





| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 19:17:35   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
MS. FACTUAL wrote:
Do a search and find out how many fake news stories that the media has had to own up to and retract. CNN. MSNBC, ABC, CBS all lead in the fake news stories. Sadly each of those media sources are merely an extension of a political campaign for the DNC.


Did you get that list from Rush?

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 19:17:47   #
MS. FACTUAL (suspended)
 
Nickolai wrote:
They don't tell me what to think they are only provide information. it is obvious when propaganda or a particular slant is inserted. I tried Fox and found the news to be peppered with opinion


How odd. You must be turning a very blind eye to the OPINIONS that all your news media source dish out. Must be when you hear of news that does not fit your belief system, you ignore it no matter what facts of truth are or are not involved.

As to your comment "they don't tell me what to think" that is not a factual statement by you at all. So far you have no real opinions based upon facts as you would be personally filled with knowledge on. You merely rely on any media sources that push an opinion from the DNC oriented story line.

Perhaps you should retire from being on this website? They do say first the eyes and then the mind go out on your older people...and personally it looks as if you are already very blinded by your media dishing out false narratives that you have taken for gospel.

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 19:24:47   #
MS. FACTUAL (suspended)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Did you get that list from Rush?


Would anyone need to get a list? You post here, so it seems if you have any ability to find out for yourself and not have to depend on a so called, list, you could find the same information anyone else that has a brain can find.

I sense you never allow facts to enter into anything you go pushing on this website. Perhaps you have fallen into some deep mode of being far too lazy to gather facts and then voice an opinion rather than to depend on your over opinionated fake news sources.

it is very sad when someone that knows nothing demands to have sources, weblinks, etc, to supplement a situation that exists for mere sake or argument and not for the sake of truth or honesty.

As to "Rush"? I have not listened to anything he would or has ever broadcast. However I also do not allow any media source to inject a personal belief on any one topic into my daily life.

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 19:32:22   #
Doc110
 
Amen . . . MS. FACTUAL,


MS. FACTUAL, you just clocked Nickolai, and moldyoldy on the side of the head.

I really don't think both of them are seeing too clearly . . . right-now, . . . or ever . . . Just saying and observing.

This is to, Nikolai, moldyoldy, . . . how many fingers am I holding up, Nickolai, moldyoldy, Yo-Nickolai, Yo-moldyoldy, hey, wake-up Nickolai, hey wake-up moldyoldy . . .

Is it, 1- 2 - 3 - 4 or 5 fingers. . . .

Blind-sided, . . .Douhhh, . . . Blind-sided again.

Liberal, regressive socialist, democratic Political ignorance is, blissful . . . euphoric . . . stupidly . . .

Doc110


[quote=MS. FACTUAL

How odd. You must be turning a very blind eye to the OPINIONS that all your news media source dish out.

Must be when you hear of news that does not fit your belief system, you ignore it no matter what facts of truth are or are not involved.

As to your comment "they don't tell me what to think" that is not a factual statement by you at all.

So far you have no real opinions based upon facts as you would be personally filled with knowledge on.

You merely rely on any media sources that push an opinion from the DNC oriented story line.

Perhaps you should retire from being on this website?

They do say first the eyes and then the mind go out on your older people . . . and personally it looks as if you are already very blinded by your media dishing out false narratives that you have taken for gospel.[/quote]

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 19:34:56   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
MS. FACTUAL wrote:
Would anyone need to get a list? You post here, so it seems if you have any ability to find out for yourself and not have to depend on a so called, list, you could find the same information anyone else that has a brain can find.

I sense you never allow facts to enter into anything you go pushing on this website. Perhaps you have fallen into some deep mode of being far too lazy to gather facts and then voice an opinion rather than to depend on your over opinionated fake news sources.

it is very sad when someone that knows nothing demands to have sources, weblinks, etc, to supplement a situation that exists for mere sake or argument and not for the sake of truth or honesty.

As to "Rush"? I have not listened to anything he would or has ever broadcast. However I also do not allow any media source to inject a personal belief on any one topic into my daily life.
Would anyone need to get a list? You post here, ... (show quote)


When I see something as ridiculous as what you said, I just have to question where you found it. We all know trump lies everyday, but to claim all real news stations provide the bulk of fake news when fox keeps its viewers more misinformed than not watching news at all.

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 20:02:51   #
MS. FACTUAL (suspended)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
When I see something as ridiculous as what you said, I just have to question where you found it. We all know trump lies everyday, but to claim all real news stations provide the bulk of fake news when fox keeps its viewers more misinformed than not watching news at all.


Week after week the news media has had to announce they had to retract one story after another. Maybe you should start paying more attention in life then to spend all your time trying so very hard to find something related to all that hate you have allowed to rent space in your mind and start allowing some real honesty mean something to you daily?

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 20:03:30   #
MS. FACTUAL (suspended)
 
Doc110 wrote:
Amen . . . MS. FACTUAL,


MS. FACTUAL, you just clocked Nickolai, and moldyoldy on the side of the head.

I really don't think both of them are seeing too clearly . . . right-now, . . . or ever . . . Just saying and observing.

This is to, Nikolai, moldyoldy, . . . how many fingers am I holding up, Nickolai, moldyoldy, Yo-Nickolai, Yo-moldyoldy, hey, wake-up Nickolai, hey wake-up moldyoldy . . .

Is it, 1- 2 - 3 - 4 or 5 fingers. . . .

Blind-sided, . . .Douhhh, . . . Blind-sided again.

Liberal, regressive socialist, democratic Political ignorance is, blissful . . . euphoric . . . stupidly . . .

Doc110
Amen . . . MS. FACTUAL, br br br MS. FACTUAL, y... (show quote)



| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 20:05:07   #
moldyoldy (a regular here)
 
MS. FACTUAL wrote:
Week after week the news media has had to announce they had to retract one story after another. Maybe you should start paying more attention in life then to spend all your time trying so very hard to find something related to all that hate you have allowed to rent space in your mind and start allowing some real honesty mean something to you daily?


CNN had to retract one story, that is it.

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 20:28:37   #
Raylan Wolfe
 
Oldsailor65 wrote:
************************************************************
I trust:
Breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/

and

The Dailywire
http://www.dailywire.com/


and Fox News though I no longer have CATV. I get what I can from the internet




New study proves the biggest fake news providers; Limbaugh, Breitbart and Fox news!

https://www.alternet.org/media/more-half-republicans-admit-they-have-been-fooled-fake-news



| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 21:43:05   #
MS. FACTUAL (suspended)
 
moldyoldy wrote:
CNN had to retract one story, that is it.


Which day was that? What about the past years worth? Sorry but you are REALLY slow...

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 21:52:19   #
MS. FACTUAL (suspended)
 
Raylan Wolfe wrote:
New study proves the biggest fake news providers; Limbaugh, Breitbart and Fox news!

https://www.alternet.org/media/more-half-republicans-admit-they-have-been-fooled-fake-news


We can see some report by you that a study was done. What happens when a study is done to show you have posted far too many dishonest statements and studies and charts and graphs?

11 years ago a study was done on the color of flowers that Bee's land on during different times of the day to collect pollen. It was done without expression of political agenda involved. So far I cannot find one single post made by you that contains truth and honesty, but do find every post reeks of your political opinion connected to anything you can drag out of the media kitty litter box. For more readers viewing what you post, I am confident they must think you have some mental challenges ongoing in your day to day routine and that is sure what i conclude when reading your sad posts filled with your childish attached pictures and such. Do you have no life? That bad for you is it? Shame. You should direct all that hate on who put you in that mess to begin with..and bet ya it is not a politician or elected official...

| Reply
Oct 12, 2017 21:57:57   #
oldroy
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Washington Post, New York Times, BBC, NPR, Wall Street Journal, Guardian, The Atlantic and Congressional roll call.


WAPO, al Times of New York, NPR, WSJ, Guardian, the Atlantic and BBC? You poor soul you just never fail to admit what your real problem is, do you?

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.