One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The Scorgue Racism Is Killing White America!
Jul 29, 2017 14:36:08   #
Cool Breeze
 
Since the election of Trump this cancer has metastasized! Here's one reason why! https://youtu.be/90eZP0_9sh8 what say you?

| Reply
Jul 29, 2017 15:30:55   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
Since the election of Trump this cancer has metastasized! Here's one reason why! https://youtu.be/90eZP0_9sh8 what say you?


Let's play a game Breezie. Let's see if you can guess my favorite line from Mel Brooks movie Blazing Saddles.

| Reply
Jul 29, 2017 15:32:07   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
Since the election of Trump this cancer has metastasized! Here's one reason why! https://youtu.be/90eZP0_9sh8 what say you?


It brings back fond memories of being back in high school...myself and some friends would score some beer and head down to the projects on the 1st and 15th of the month when the eagle would shit out the money and watch the live entertainment...."good times"...

| Reply
Jul 29, 2017 16:17:05   #
Cool Breeze
 
archie bunker wrote:
Let's play a game Breezie. Let's see if you can guess my favorite line from Mel Brooks movie Blazing Saddles.


You know boss I show nuff hate to see
you depressed like this! What if I just went over there and shot that nigger dead?

You know that might help!



| Reply
Jul 29, 2017 19:50:31   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
You know boss I show nuff hate to see
you depressed like this! What if I just went over there and shot that nigger dead?

You know that might help!


Lmao!! But no! Think of the old lady!

| Reply
Jul 30, 2017 05:07:56   #
Cool Breeze
 
archie bunker wrote:
Lmao!! But no! Think of the old lady!


Got it! http://youtu.be/UgEr_qOnpN4 Classic!

| Reply
Jul 30, 2017 08:35:42   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Cool Breeze wrote:


Classic it is!!

| Reply
Jul 30, 2017 09:51:13   #
Cool Breeze
 
archie bunker wrote:
Classic it is!!
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)



One of my favorites!
http://youtu.be/qieVDnIjVHw.

| Reply
Jul 30, 2017 10:01:37   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Cool Breeze wrote:
One of my favorites!
http://youtu.be/qieVDnIjVHw.


Now I gotta find that movie! I haven't seen it in years, and years! Good stuff!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.