One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Far Left Rules
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Feb 4, 2014 09:29:27   #
bmac32
 
> How to
> create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
> �
> There are eight levels of
> control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The
> first is the most important.
> �
> 1) Healthcare � Control
> healthcare and you control the people
> �
> 2) Poverty � Increase the
> Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will
> not fight back if you are providing everything for them to
> live.
> �
> 3) Debt � Increase the
> debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and
> this will produce more poverty.
> �
> 4) Gun Control � Remove
> the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to
> create a police state.
> �
> 5) Welfare � Take control
> of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and
> Income)
> �
> 6) Education � Take
> control of what people read and listen to � take control of what children learn
> in school.
> �
> �7)
> Religion � Remove the belief in the God from the Government and
> schools
> �
> 8) Class Warfare � Divide
> the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it
> will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the
> poor.
> �
> Does any of this sound
> like what is happening to the United States?
> �
> Alinsky merely simplified
> Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by
> communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as "Useful
> Idiots."� The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in
> which they have seized power and control. It is presently
> happening at an alarming rate in the U.S. It may be too late to reverse
> the decline.

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 09:34:36   #
pana (banned)
 
I found this article interesting although it is not new. It calls for a BRICS/ EU development of a separate IMF and found this particular opinion from Europe very telling.
"We can then define two groups of countries: those who actually enroll in this consensus, and those for whom it is only words since the beginning of the crisis. Factual analysis of the evolution of macroeconomic indicators since 2008 allows us to isolate in one group: the U.S., Japan, and the United Kingdom, and in another group: all others G20 countries"
"The key question then becomes, in my opinion: is the necessary delay to ensure the success of this strategy allowed? As stated in the introduction of our seminar: “time is running out.” We recently published in the Magazine of Political Anticipation an analysis of U.S. foreign and domestic policies going back over a century, and we showed that the policy of military Keynesianism at work in this country led to a strong erosion of democracy, today already at a level where we can anticipate that a significant portion of U.S. citizens in a few years will be forced to follow the path of an open struggle against their federal government. To the international pressure will follow for the U.S. government a rapidly growing domestic pressure.[7]


Moreover, the unveiling role of the world systemic crisis has occurred:

- First, in the recent and anticipated dramatic shifts in the gold market which revealed the price manipulation through short sales contracts on the COMEX in New York, followed by withdrawal of almost all of the eligible physical gold stocks stored by JPMorgan Chase , one of six bullion banks sharing the gold storage and physical delivery for COMEX futures market."

This is from a highly respected European financial editor.
http://www.leap2020.net/euro-brics/2...rises/?lang=en

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 09:34:56   #
jay-are
 
IS ANYBODY LISTENING?

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 09:40:21   #
pixie
 
bmac32 wrote:
> How to
> create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
> �
> There are eight levels of
> control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The
> first is the most important.
> �
> 1) Healthcare � Control
> healthcare and you control the people
> �
> 2) Poverty � Increase the
> Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will
> not fight back if you are providing everything for them to
> live.
> �
> 3) Debt � Increase the
> debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and
> this will produce more poverty.
> �
> 4) Gun Control � Remove
> the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to
> create a police state.
> �
> 5) Welfare � Take control
> of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and
> Income)
> �
> 6) Education � Take
> control of what people read and listen to � take control of what children learn
> in school.
> �
> �7)
> Religion � Remove the belief in the God from the Government and
> schools
> �
> 8) Class Warfare � Divide
> the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it
> will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the
> poor.
> �
> Does any of this sound
> like what is happening to the United States?
> �
> Alinsky merely simplified
> Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by
> communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as "Useful
> Idiots."� The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in
> which they have seized power and control. It is presently
> happening at an alarming rate in the U.S. It may be too late to reverse
> the decline.
> How to br > create a socia... (show quote)


very good bmac!!!...... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 09:59:29   #
bmac32
 
Page not found.

Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.



pana wrote:
I found this article interesting although it is not new. It calls for a BRICS/ EU development of a separate IMF and found this particular opinion from Europe very telling.
"We can then define two groups of countries: those who actually enroll in this consensus, and those for whom it is only words since the beginning of the crisis. Factual analysis of the evolution of macroeconomic indicators since 2008 allows us to isolate in one group: the U.S., Japan, and the United Kingdom, and in another group: all others G20 countries"
"The key question then becomes, in my opinion: is the necessary delay to ensure the success of this strategy allowed? As stated in the introduction of our seminar: “time is running out.” We recently published in the Magazine of Political Anticipation an analysis of U.S. foreign and domestic policies going back over a century, and we showed that the policy of military Keynesianism at work in this country led to a strong erosion of democracy, today already at a level where we can anticipate that a significant portion of U.S. citizens in a few years will be forced to follow the path of an open struggle against their federal government. To the international pressure will follow for the U.S. government a rapidly growing domestic pressure.[7]


Moreover, the unveiling role of the world systemic crisis has occurred:

- First, in the recent and anticipated dramatic shifts in the gold market which revealed the price manipulation through short sales contracts on the COMEX in New York, followed by withdrawal of almost all of the eligible physical gold stocks stored by JPMorgan Chase , one of six bullion banks sharing the gold storage and physical delivery for COMEX futures market."

This is from a highly respected European financial editor.
http://www.leap2020.net/euro-brics/2...rises/?lang=en
I found this article interesting although it is no... (show quote)

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 10:30:41   #
pana (banned)
 
bmac32 wrote:
Page not found.

Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.


Here is the website page. The article is about half way down.

http://www.leap2020.net/euro-brics/?lang=en

See if this works for you.
This is a great world news link that is devoid of US propaganda.

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 10:48:44   #
Unclet
 
jay-are wrote:
IS ANYBODY LISTENING?


Yes, I am.

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 10:53:08   #
bmac32
 
They may have moved that first page and second works fine, thanks.


pana wrote:
Here is the website page. The article is about half way down.

http://www.leap2020.net/euro-brics/?lang=en

See if this works for you.
This is a great world news link that is devoid of US propaganda.

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 11:02:42   #
emarine (a regular here)
 
jay-are wrote:
IS ANYBODY LISTENING?


I am.... interesting post Taz...but is this the real problem? After 9/11 we went to war over the tragic deaths of 3000 innocent Americans costing many trillions....But for years we have done nothing to repair our health care system that for has been letting 45,000 Americans die needlessly per year .... Are we really heading down the road to communism or are we becoming so capitalistic that corporate profits are more important than American lives... Are corporations really people too my friend? Are we seeing the fall into communism or into plutocracy? Our congress and Supreme court seem to favor the money more than the people.... We have wandered away form a constitutional republic long ago. Where is it that we are really going?

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 11:10:08   #
Unclet
 
emarine wrote:
I am.... interesting post Taz...but is this the real problem? After 9/11 we went to war over the tragic deaths of 3000 innocent Americans costing many trillions....But for years we have done nothing to repair our health care system that for has been letting 45,000 Americans die needlessly per year .... Are we really heading down the road to communism or are we becoming so capitalistic that corporate profits are more important than American lives... Are corporations really people too my friend? Are we seeing the fall into communism or into plutocracy? Our congress and Supreme court seem to favor the money more than the people.... We have wandered away form a constitutional republic long ago. Where is it that we are really going?
I am.... interesting post Taz...but is this the re... (show quote)


Your question is very valid. I think it is a combination of both. The only fix that I can see, is to shrink the Fed Gov't and return control of both Corps and Governing to the States - at this level is much easier for the people to monitor what is happening and exert greater control over the policies that are created. The Fed is for oversight, not ruling, they have to much power and have been corrupted by that power.

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 11:18:49   #
bmac32
 
Health care is a very small part of the problem. Actually there was very little wrong with the system in the first place, a few tweaks here and there. 10 to 15% won't sign up if it costs them anything, allow across state lines and allow smaller companies to ban together under one policy. But instead we get a screw job plus lies about it.



emarine wrote:
I am.... interesting post Taz...but is this the real problem? After 9/11 we went to war over the tragic deaths of 3000 innocent Americans costing many trillions....But for years we have done nothing to repair our health care system that for has been letting 45,000 Americans die needlessly per year .... Are we really heading down the road to communism or are we becoming so capitalistic that corporate profits are more important than American lives... Are corporations really people too my friend? Are we seeing the fall into communism or into plutocracy? Our congress and Supreme court seem to favor the money more than the people.... We have wandered away form a constitutional republic long ago. Where is it that we are really going?
I am.... interesting post Taz...but is this the re... (show quote)

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 11:39:36   #
jay-are
 
emarine wrote:
I am.... interesting post Taz...but is this the real problem? After 9/11 we went to war over the tragic deaths of 3000 innocent Americans costing many trillions....But for years we have done nothing to repair our health care system that for has been letting 45,000 Americans die needlessly per year .... Are we really heading down the road to communism or are we becoming so capitalistic that corporate profits are more important than American lives... Are corporations really people too my friend? Are we seeing the fall into communism or into plutocracy? Our congress and Supreme court seem to favor the money more than the people.... We have wandered away form a constitutional republic long ago. Where is it that we are really going?
I am.... interesting post Taz...but is this the re... (show quote)


Are you opposed to restoring a Constitutional Republic?

You seem to say that between communism and plutocracy, you prefer communism. But why are those the only choices? Why can't we join forces to restore a Constitutional Republic, instead of battling for supremacy of either communism or plutocracy?

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 11:44:16   #
Unclet
 
bmac32 wrote:
Health care is a very small part of the problem. Actually there was very little wrong with the system in the first place, a few tweaks here and there. 10 to 15% won't sign up if it costs them anything, allow across state lines and allow smaller companies to ban together under one policy. But instead we get a screw job plus lies about it.


TORT reform would have helped immensely, but that was to easy and did nothing to enhance control of the Health Care System. You are right, there was nothing wrong with one that was in place, just needed some tweaking. No one was ever denied healthcare, the only ones complaining were those who were not entitled to it by law. Read this as illegals, as they were afraid to come in for fear of apprehension. They still got care, but it was difficult for them and the cost was usually absorbed by the care giver, as there was no way to collect once they left the emergency room. Therefore, costs went up for the rest of us.

The ACA has done nothing to improve or enhance healthcare in America. It is just a way to push Americans toward a Single Payer (GOV't Controlled) system.

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 11:57:57   #
jay-are
 
Unclet wrote:
TORT reform would have helped immensely, but that was to easy and did nothing to enhance control of the Health Care System. You are right, there was nothing wrong with one that was in place, just needed some tweaking. No one was ever denied healthcare, the only ones complaining were those who were not entitled to it by law. Read this as illegals, as they were afraid to come in for fear of apprehension. They still got care, but it was difficult for them and the cost was usually absorbed by the care giver, as there was no way to collect once they left the emergency room. Therefore, costs went up for the rest of us.

The ACA has done nothing to improve or enhance healthcare in America. It is just a way to push Americans toward a Single Payer (GOV't Controlled) system.
TORT reform would have helped immensely, but that ... (show quote)


More like an absolute control system than single payer.

| Reply
Feb 4, 2014 12:11:40   #
Unclet
 
jay-are wrote:
More like an absolute control system than single payer.


Nothing is absolute, as long as were are free to choose. I choose to be free, when more like minded folks come to that decision, The ACA will crumble like a house of cards. Make a decision and stick to it. If you make the wrong choice, don't complain, at least you made it. You did not leave it to some politician to make for you.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2019 IDF International Technologies, Inc.