One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11"
This topic is locked to prevent further replies.
This discussion is continued in a new topic. You can find it here.
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Page: <<prev 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 next>>
 
This topic was split up because it has reached high page count.
You can find the follow-up topic here.
 
Aug 5, 2017 17:28:51   #
Super Dave
 
payne1000 wrote:
Continue to show your ignorance, SD.


Continue to hide your ID

| Reply
Aug 5, 2017 17:30:07   #
emarine (a regular here)
 
whole2th wrote:
This is the most eye opening program on 9-11 many have ever seen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6IwqntKCNM

Which "maintenance worker" here is it who admits to an 'inside job' and protests any hints of Israeli connections?

It is quite difficult to throw the Busn/Cheny/Wolfowitz/Tenet/Saudi cabal off the life raft and still keep Israel safe.

Best (for the bosses of our maintenance workers) is to forestall discovery that Israel did 9-11 and continue the harvest (coups, destruction of societies) based upon the official lies.
This is the most eye opening program on 9-11 many ... (show quote)




Look @ Bollyns eyes... you can always spot a liar... so this is your proof bullshit propaganda from a proven anti Semitic fool... that makes you the A-Whole1/2th'r...] American free press
The Southern Poverty Law Center considers it a hate group[10] and says that it "carries stories on Zionism, secret 'New World Order' conspiracies, American Jews and Israel."[11] One of the newspaper's ex-contract reporters, Christopher Bollyn, has advocated on behalf of the 9/11 Truth Movement.[12] The Anti-Defamation League has criticised the newspaper and, in particular, Bollyn for linking of prominent figures in the Jewish community with the events of September 11, 2001, and in September 2006 attacked the newspaper for disseminating "antisemitic propaganda".[13]
Pro-Israel conservative activists, such as Kenneth R. Timmerman, have criticized contributors to the American Free Press. In a May 2011 article, contributor Mark Dankof protested the British government's attempt to shut down Press TV, blaming it on "media outlets and correspondents with provable connections to the American Jewish lobby; Israeli intelligence; and Neo-Conservatives thirsting for a War of Civilizations with Iran specifically, and the Islamic world generally."[14] In a May 2011 article, Dankof also quoted from and wrote that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion accurately reflect the state of the world. He lauded PressTV as one of the few exceptions to the Jewish control of the media.[15]

| Reply
Aug 5, 2017 19:01:41   #
whole2th
 
The ADL and SPLC are in on the cover-up and are Trojan horses inside the gates to bring Israeli control over the US.

The ADL and SPLC are at the tippy-top of agencies involved in the takeover of US policies. They benefitted from 9-11 and so does Israel benefit from the 9-11 crimes.

Never have you provided proof of anti-Semitism. You only provide the accusations and allegations of anti-Semitism. Besides, we're talking about WTC7 controlled demolition indicating that 9-11 was a false flags operation. If anti-Semitism applies, when proof of controlled demolition is provided, then the proof of demolition must implicate Jews and Israel.

Post a picture of yourself so we can look into YOUR eyes. If you can make such an accusation about Bollyn--it is appropriate to use your measure to see if you are truthful.

| Reply
Aug 5, 2017 19:20:57   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
whole2th wrote:
The ADL and SPLC are in on the cover-up and are Trojan horses inside the gates to bring Israeli control over the US.

The ADL and SPLC are at the tippy-top of agencies involved in the takeover of US policies. They benefitted from 9-11 and so does Israel benefit from the 9-11 crimes.

Never have you provided proof of anti-Semitism. You only provide the accusations and allegations of anti-Semitism. Besides, we're talking about WTC7 controlled demolition indicating that 9-11 was a false flags operation. If anti-Semitism applies, when proof of controlled demolition is provided, then the proof of demolition must implicate Jews and Israel.

Post a picture of yourself so we can look into YOUR eyes. If you can make such an accusation about Bollyn--it is appropriate to use your measure to see if you are truthful.
The ADL and SPLC are in on the cover-up and are Tr... (show quote)
You should be giving Bollyn blow jobs. He'd appreciate a little knob job from another Jew hater.

Now, when you can come up with some credible or "irrefutable" evidence that WTC7 was brought down by explosives and that Israel was in on it, please share. So far you don't have shit. And if you think Bollyn's "investigation" is credible, you are even more stupid than your ranting and raving reveals.

| Reply
Aug 5, 2017 19:37:24   #
emarine (a regular here)
 
whole2th wrote:
The ADL and SPLC are in on the cover-up and are Trojan horses inside the gates to bring Israeli control over the US.

The ADL and SPLC are at the tippy-top of agencies involved in the takeover of US policies. They benefitted from 9-11 and so does Israel benefit from the 9-11 crimes.

Never have you provided proof of anti-Semitism. You only provide the accusations and allegations of anti-Semitism. Besides, we're talking about WTC7 controlled demolition indicating that 9-11 was a false flags operation. If anti-Semitism applies, when proof of controlled demolition is provided, then the proof of demolition must implicate Jews and Israel.

Post a picture of yourself so we can look into YOUR eyes. If you can make such an accusation about Bollyn--it is appropriate to use your measure to see if you are truthful.
The ADL and SPLC are in on the cover-up and are Tr... (show quote)





WTF A-Whole... so you think that when Bollyns lies & you swearing by it is proof...get a grip on reality Adolf... your propaganda sucks & Bollyn is a anti Semitic Jew hater like yourself... you prove nothing but persistence ...

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 01:10:13   #
Steve700
 
Super Dave wrote:
Hahaha.

Just for giggles... Tell me how much you think it costed to hire an army of Jews to plant explosives in BLD 7 and pay off the 1000s (maybe 10,000s)of people that would have to be paid off to keep this stupid little secret? I'll give you a hint. It's more than $300 Million

Now tell me how long it would take to secretly plant the explosives in a building that's currently being used and inspected on a regular basis? I'll give you a hint. It's longer than 3 months.

What are you Ha Ha-ing About? Did you just look in the mirror? How can you be so dumb to not realize that the government can print all the money they want, and George Soros could pay for all of emergency "Lose Change" fund. I would also be willing to bet that the insurance company wasn't the ones who had to pay off Silverstein. (Don't think for a minute that those Lucifer worshiping illuminati members are involved) And haven't you figured out that they could be doing it at night and it is a known fact that numerous full floors were vacated at different times. And I think it would be really easy to give a lot of people job security clearances after convincing them that this his was a matter of national security and the greater good. What is the bigger question that how could they accomplish such a complicated job with so many people in both his how could the government story be real. In view of all the questions that can only be answered by the fact that it was an inside job. Literally many hundreds of them. Other then you thinking it would be too difficult. There is absolutely nothing, I REPEAT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that is, or even indicates the government's narrative is true.

In spite of the evidence you still have naïve beliefs about human nature and our government.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 01:14:22   #
Super Dave
 
Steve700 wrote:
What are you Ha Ha-ing About? Did you just look in the mirror? How can you be so dumb to not realize that the government can print all the money they want, and George Soros could pay for all of emergency "Lose Change" fund. I would also be willing to bet that the insurance company wasn't the ones who had to pay off Silverstein. And haven't you figured out that they could be doing it at night and it is a known fact that numerous full floors were vacated at different times. And I think it would be really easy to give a lot of people job security clearances after convincing them that this his was a matter of national security and the greater good. What is the bigger question that how could they accomplish such a complicated job with so many people in both his how could the government story be real. In view of all the questions that can only be answered by the fact that it was an inside job. Literally many hundreds of them. Other then you thinking it would be too difficult. There is absolutely nothing, I REPEAT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that is, or even indicates the government's narrative is true.

In spite of the evidence you still have naïve beliefs about human nature and our government.
What are you Ha Ha-ing About? Did you just look in... (show quote)


Conspiracy theories are not evidence.

And not even coming up with a rational motive for some Rube Goldberg (pun intended) ultra-stupid, ultra expensive, ultra time consuming, impossible to keep secret method of doing something remarkably easy just makes it twice as funny.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 01:24:59   #
Steve700
 
whole2th wrote:
The ADL and SPLC are in on the cover-up and are Trojan horses inside the gates to bring Israeli control over the US.

The ADL and SPLC are at the tippy-top of agencies involved in the takeover of US policies. They benefitted from 9-11 and so does Israel benefit from the 9-11 crimes.

Never have you provided proof of anti-Semitism. You only provide the accusations and allegations of anti-Semitism. Besides, we're talking about WTC7 controlled demolition indicating that 9-11 was a false flags operation. If anti-Semitism applies, when proof of controlled demolition is provided, then the proof of demolition must implicate Jews and Israel.

Post a picture of yourself so we can look into YOUR eyes. If you can make such an accusation about Bollyn--it is appropriate to use your measure to see if you are truthful.
The ADL and SPLC are in on the cover-up and are Tr... (show quote)

I'm still waiting for you to show some integrity and be plainspoken in answering my simple question instead of acting like those degenerate dummies who have no integrity that you keep wasting your time arguing with.
You're just showing yourself to be on their level, being Vindictive without a cause and needlessly obstinate, just in order to frustrate someone.

What's the deal that you put on your ignore list. I have no idea what I did that so offended you. Were you one of the liberals that I confronted with those goals of the Communist to accomplish the overthrow of America, demanding that they explain and justify their sickness of deliberately aligning themselves with the destruction of America. Is that it?. Tell me what caused you to put me on your ignore list. And then how about taking me off of it. I mean if that's what it was, that's a really chicken shit thing to do to avoid dealing with my question with some honesty. And yes, I do respond harshly with the willfully blind, and those who insult and mock or ignore, rather than answering a question. And I can still always catch you on most of the topics. . So what's the deal??? What did I do?

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 01:35:37   #
Steve700
 
Super Dave wrote:
Conspiracy theories are not evidence.

And not even coming up with a rational motive for some Rube Goldberg (pun intended) ultra-stupid, ultra expensive, ultra time consuming, impossible to keep secret method of doing something remarkably easy just makes it twice as funny.

Plenty of people saw workers coming and going and were just told renovation was being done. They also use the freight elevaters. And are you really so stupid that you don't realize conspiracy theories of any type usually turn out to be true? They are in fact, an accumulation of facts, examination of those facts and the conclusion that is thereby realized. The words conspiracy theory is just a label like Islamaphobe to cast doubt on some very legitimate arguments. Go ahead and keep arguing with me and displaying your stupidity, because there is nothing that you or any liberal can say that I can't dismantle and prove is either misinformed or simple minded bullshit.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 01:51:12   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
Steve700 wrote:
Plenty of people saw workers coming and going and were just told renovation was being done. They also use the freight elevaters.
Need some verification on that. We sure as hell aren't taking your word for it. So far, your word on anything regarding 9/11 isn't worth a plug nickel.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 02:55:42   #
whole2th
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Why do you want to see Israel destroyed? Why do you want 16 million people killed? Could it be because you are a spoon fed goose stepping Nazi skinhead?


The above is called a "straw man argument". Blade_Runner alleges that "you want 16 million people killed". Perhaps a psychopathic fantasy inserts these words into what Blade_Runner sees when he reads my posts. I didn't express this as a desire. Blade_Runner did.

Then, with a false statement made as if I made it, Blade_Runner then concludes another false statement, "because you are a spoon fed goose stepping Nazi skinhead".

Israel (Mossad) and traitorous neocons did 9-11 as a "false flag" event to justify a War on Islam.

.
Blade_Runner, psychopath, makes shit up to make himself right and serve the agenda of achieving a greater Israel.
Blade_Runner, psychopath, makes shit up to make hi...

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 03:55:09   #
Steve700
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
Need some verification on that. We sure as hell aren't taking your word for it. So far, your word on anything regarding 9/11 isn't worth a plug nickel.

Look it up and find your own verification dumb ass. And in any large commercial buildings workers ALWAYS use the freight elevators. Just because you don't know what you talking about doesn't mean I don'tAnd if you think you could sucker me into wasting my time doing research for you, you got another thought coming.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 04:06:52   #
Steve700
 
Super Dave wrote:
Hahaha...

They planned 9-11 for 30 years when a 3 day planned would have worked as well or better?

If you believe that you're not too damn bright.
You never know, World War I, II and a 3rd world war has been in the planning for at least nearly 100 years. And the 3rd one was said to be planned to use Islam to destroy Christianity and Western civilization. Kind of explains the flood of Islamic refugees into Europe and the United States doesn't it. Put Albert Pike in your YouTube address bar and look for the 11 minute video. You'll see it right away at the top. Watch it and educate yourself. That video gets downright riveting before it ends and explained why the world is in such chaos and why our globalist control government is supplying and financing the terrorists like ISIS.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 04:36:13   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
Steve700 wrote:
Look it up and find your own verification dumb ass. And in any large commercial buildings workers ALWAYS use the freight elevators. Just because you don't know what you talking about doesn't mean I don'tAnd if you think you could sucker me into wasting my time doing research for you, you got another thought coming.
You surely are a contemptible human being. Poster boy for ASSHOLE.

| Reply
Aug 6, 2017 04:46:02   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
whole2th wrote:


Israel (Mossad) and traitorous neocons did 9-11 as a "false flag" event to justify a War on Islam.

.
Islam: The Greatest Murder Machine in History

By Mike Konrad

When one thinks of mass murder, Hitler comes to mind. If not Hitler, then Tojo, Stalin, or Mao. Credit is given to the 20th-century totalitarians as the worst species of tyranny to have ever arisen. However, the alarming truth is that Islam has killed more than any of these, and may surpass all of them combined in numbers and cruelty.

The enormity of the slaughters of the "religion of peace" are so far beyond comprehension that even honest historians overlook the scale. When one looks beyond our myopic focus, Islam is the greatest killing machine in the history of mankind, bar none.

The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. -- Will Durant.

Conservative estimates place the number at 80 million dead Indians.

According to some calculations, the Indian (subcontinent) population decreased by 80 million between 1000 (conquest of Afghanistan) and 1525 (end of Delhi Sultanate). -- Koenrad Elst

80 Million?! The conquistadors' crimes pale into insignificance at that number. No wonder Hitler admired Islam as a fighting religion. He stood in awe of Islam, whose butchery even he did not surpass.

Over 110 Million Blacks were killed by Islam.

... a minumum of 28 Million African were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. Since, at least, 80 percent of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave market, it is believed that the death toll from 1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions. When added to the number of those sold in the slave markets, the total number of African victims of the trans-Saharan and East African slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million people. -- John Allembillah Azumah, author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa: A Quest for Inter-religious Dialogue

Add just those two numbers alone together, and Islam has surpassed the victims of 20th-century totalitarianism. However, it does not end there. Add the millions who died at the hand of Muslims in the Sudan in our lifetime.

Much of Islamic slavery was sexual in nature, with a preference for women. Those men who were captured were castrated. The mulatto children of the women were often killed, which explains why Islam was not demographically shifted towards the black race, unlike slaves in the West, who bore children to breed a mestizo class. Add in those dead children; and we arrive at well over 200 million.

Remember that in the 7th century, North Africa was almost totally Christian. What happened to them?

By the year 750, a hundred years after the conquest of Jerusalem, at least 50 percent of the world's Christians found themselves under Muslim hegemony… Today there is no indigenous Christianity in the region [of Northwest Africa], no communities of Christians whose history can be traced to antiquity.-- "Christianity Face to Face with Islam," CERC

What happened to those Christian millions? Some converted. The rest? Lost to history.

We know that over 1 million Europeans were enslaved by Barbary Pirates. How many died is anybody's guess.

...for the 250 years between 1530 and 1780, the figure could easily have been as high as 1,250,000 - BBC

In the Middle Ages…

…many slaves were passed through Armenia and were castrated there to fill the Muslim demand for eunuchs. -- Slavery in Early Medieval Europe.

The same practice ran through Islamic Spain. North Europeans captured from raids up to Iceland, or purchased, were butchered in the castratoriums of Iberia. Many died from the operations that ran for centuries.

The number of dead from the Muslim conquest of the Balkans and Southern Italy is unknown, but again the numbers add up, surely into the millions over the centuries. Don't forget the 1.5 million Armenian Christians killed by the Turks during WWI. We do know that over five centuries, vast numbers of Christian boys were kidnapped to become Islamic Janissary mercenaries for the Turks. Add those in, too.

Muslims prized blonde women for their harems; and so enslaved Slavic women were purchased in the bazaars of the Crimean Caliphate. In Muslim Spain, an annual tribute of 100 Visigothic [blonde] women was required from Spain's Cantabrian coast.

For decades, 100 virgins per year were required by the Muslim rulers of Spain from the conquered population. The tribute was only stopped when the Spaniards began fighting back -- Jihad: Islam's 1,300 Year War Against Western Civilisation

Add in the death toll from the Reconquista and the numbers climb higher.

Research has shown that the Dark Ages were not caused by the Goths, who eventually assimilated and Christianized:

…the real destroyers of classical civilization were the Muslims. It was the Arab Invasions... which broke the unity of the Mediterranean world and turned the Middle Sea -- previously one of the world’s most important trading highways -- into a battleground. It was only after the appearance of Islam... that the cities of the West, which depended upon the Mediterranean trade for their survival, began to die. -- Islam Caused the Dark Ages

Add in those unknown millions who died as a consequence.

How many know the horrors of the conquest of Malaysia? The Buddhists of Thailand and Malaysia were slaughtered en masse.

When attacked and massacred by the Muslims, the Buddhists initially did not make any attempt to escape from their murderers. They accepted death with an air of fatalism and destiny. And hence they are not around today to tell their story. – History of Jihad.org

We may never know the numbers of dead.

After Muslims came to power in the early 15th century, animist hill peoples eventually disappeared due to their enslavement and ‘incorporation’ into the Muslim population of Malaya, Sumatra, Borneo, and Java via raids, tribute and purchase, especially of children. Java was the largest exporter of slaves around 1500. -- Islam Monitor

In the same manner, Islam arrived in the Philippines. Only the appearance of the Spanish stopped a total collapse, and confined Islam to the southern islands.

The coming of the Spanish saved the Philippines from Islam, except for the Southern tip where the population had been converted to Islam.-- History of Jihad.org

Again, the number of dead is unknown; but add them to the total.

The animist Filipinos were eager to ally with the Spanish against Islam. In fact, much of Southeast Asia welcomed the Spanish and Portuguese as preferable to Islam.

...from the 17th century successive Thai kings allied themselves with the seafaring Western powers – the Portuguese and the Dutch and succeeded in staving off the threat of Islam from the Muslim Malays and their Arab overlords.-- History of Jihad.org

A few galleons and muskets were not enough to conquer Asia. Islam had made the Europeans initially appear as liberators; and to a certain extent they were. Who were the real imperialists?

Even today...

...Malaysian Jihadis are plotting to transform multi-ethnic Malaysia into an Islamic Caliphate, and fomenting trouble in Southern Thailand.-- History of Jihad.org

Add this all up. The African victims. The Indian victims. The European victims. Add in the Armenian genocide. Then add in the lesser known, but no doubt quite large number of victims of Eastern Asia. Add in the jihad committed by Muslims against China, which was invaded in 651 AD. Add in the Crimean Khanate predations on the Slavs, especially their women.

Though the numbers are not clear, what is obvious is that Islam is the greatest murder machine in history bar none, possibly exceeding 250 million dead. Possibly one-third to one-half or more of all those killed by war or slavery in history can be traced to Islam; and this is just a cursory examination.

Now consider the over 125 Million women today who have been genitally mutilated for Islamic honor's sake. In spite of what apologists tell you, the practice is almost totally confined to Islamic areas.

New information from Iraqi Kurdistan raises the possibility that the problem is more prevalent in the Middle East than previously believed and that FGM is far more tied to religion than many Western academics and activists admit. – “Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?” ME Quarterly

Once thought concentrated in Africa, FGM has now been discovered to be common wherever Islam is found.

There are indications that FGM might be a phenomenon of epidemic proportions in the Arab Middle East. Hosken, for instance, notes that traditionally all women in the Persian Gulf region were mutilated. Arab governments refuse to address the problem. -- "Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?" ME Quarterly

Remember that this has gone on for 1400 years; and was imposed on a population that had been formerly Christian or pagan.

FGM is practiced on large scale in Islamic Indonesia; and is increasing.

...far from scaling down, the problem of FGM in Indonesia has escalated sharply. The mass ceremonies in Bandung have grown bigger and more popular every year. -- Guardian

The horrified British author of that Guardian article is still deluded that Islam does not support FGM, when in fact it is now settled that FGM is a core Islamic practice. Islamic women have been brainwashed to support their own abuse.

Abu Sahlieh further cited Muhammad as saying, "Circumcision is a sunna (tradition) for the men and makruma (honorable deed) for the women." -- “Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?” ME Quarterly

What other tyranny does this? Not even the Nazis mutilated their own women!

Unlike the 20th-century totalitarians whose killing fury consumed themselves, reducing their longevity, Islam paces itself. In the end, though slower, Islam has killed and tortured far more than any other creed, religious or secular. Unlike secular tyranny, Islam, by virtue of its polygamy and sexual predations, reproduces itself and increases.

Other tyrannies are furious infections, which burn hot, but are soon overcome. Islam is a slow terminal cancer, which metastasizes, and takes over. It never retreats. Its methods are more insidious, often imperceptible at first, driven by demographics. Like cancer, excision may be the only cure.

So whenever you read about this or that Israeli outrage -- and there may be truth to the complaint -- place the news in context. Look whom the Israelis are fighting against. Islam is like nothing else in history.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.