We are not some political camp blindly advocating an agenda by following a pre-set list of bullet points. Instead, we let individuals voice their opinions and back them with facts and logical reasoning.
Among our users we have influential business owners in various industries, active and retired military, former and current government employees who share their insight and provide unprecedented level of access to information that you won't find anywhere else. Some speak anonymously using aliases, others disclose their identities (it's up to them), and we provide a way for you to hear what they have to say. Some of them only post information on our website and nowhere else! So you won't find it anywhere.
We are a community of people who gathered together specifically to discuss politics and uncover the truth behind what's happening domestically in the USA and globally in the world. Today, right this minute.
You'll be receiving our political newsletter with the latest hottest news, analysis, discussions and some things the media simply won't report to you.
Here are just some of the things being uncovered on One Political Plaza right now:
• Is Trump a shrewd businessman that, despite his extravagance, will push through the kinds of reforms that will benefit even those Americans who are currently against him? Or is he just a pompous rich guy that will paint the Oval Office in gold just for the sake of his own image? (We came across some of his recent rarely-mentioned remarks that shed light on his true persona, and what it means for the country. You need to know this.)
• Are the governors in their respective states handling coronavirus properly and doing the best they can with what they have? Or are they preparing for the upcoming blame game and politicizing the situation? (If you live in one of these four states, you need to know this.)
• What hurts the economy more: the welfare or the defense spending? (The answer isn't what you thought. I guarantee it.)
• Do immigrants bring more money into the economy by being consumers or do they send more "back home"? We have some hard numbers posted.
(What if we take into account the new immigrants from Syria and now also from Venezuela currently headed to the US? How does that change the immigration debate?)
• Should we do everything we can to remove guns from circulation to decrease crime? Or are guns what keeps us safe? (There is one angle you haven't considered.)
• Why do politicians lie? You hear people always say that politicians are all crooks. But why is that? Why can't there be more honest politicians? Or can there? (This will surprise you, as it surprised me when I found out.)
• Is the minimum wage all about the union contracts or about actually helping those at the bottom? Does it actually help? (This will definitely change your mind about the issue.)
• Furthering LGBT equality rights through lawsuits to the point of forcing businesses to serve against their beliefs. Does that violate the rights of business owners? Or does the notion of equality trump it all?
• Will Obamacare actually solve the healthcare problem in the long run (if it's not repealed), or is it just a fad that will be reversed eventually on its own? (Some interesting arguments in favor of one of the sides. Something you probably haven't considered.)
• Join in and see for yourself. This will shock you. And it's all completely FREE!
• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free or if there is some catch: we are a forum for people who like to discuss politics and know what's happening out there. So we don't sell anything, we don't solicit for political donations, and we don't work as a recruiting front for any party or agenda. It's as simple as that.
Here is how to proceed and what to expect:
Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our political mailing list. You'll receive a one-time confirmation e-mail. Right after that, the first e-mail with today's newsletter will be forwarded to you. The signup process is completely automated, so you are just a few minutes away from discovering what our existing users already received earlier today. You'll get up to speed right away on what's the latest on our website, without any long introductions or other delays.
And if you don't like what you are reading, you can always unsubscribe. Just like subscribing, the unsubscribing is done automatically instantly. So you have nothing to lose by checking out our newsletter.
Going forward, the next newsletter will be released in just a few hours. So please make sure to sign up right now, because otherwise you'll miss it.