One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Posts for: Morgan
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 423 next>>
Jun 20, 2018 17:51:41   #
Wolf counselor wrote:
So you say that you're "fighting Trump" are you ?

Good luck with that pilgrim.

16 seasoned republicans fought against Trump and they are all sitting on the losers bench right along with the Clinton Pig and old man Sanders.

They were powerful people yet they went down in a heap of smoking Ash.

So I don't see that you stand much of a chance "fighting Trump".

I would suggest that you enjoy your life and not waste your time on futile efforts.

Trump is a conquerer and you're just a mild mannered family man.

That's what America needs more of right now.

Good law abiding, productive American families.
So you say that you're "fighting Trump" ... (show quote)


One thing I'll give Trump, he knew what the party wanted when campaigning because he listened to their outcries and gave it right back to them and they ate it up hook line and sinker and still do.
 
Jun 20, 2018 17:44:29   #
Loki wrote:
Crap, I'm busted. Trump. Thanks for the catch. I was talking to my wife and granddaughter at the same time I was typing.


Hey, that'll do it, we'll let you slide this time, I mean you're only human right?
Jun 20, 2018 15:52:39   #
Loki wrote:
Interesting picture. I know where it came from. It was taken by Matthew Brady, a Union Army photographer. Union losses at this battle were considerably higher than Confederate. You really wouldn't expect propaganda pictures from a Union Army photographer to show that, would you?

Unfortunately, there were no photographers at Breed's Hill, or at the Battle of New Orleans. If there were I could post pictures of dead redcoats and hope that you don't push things too far and end up like YOUR ancestors.
For your information, President Bush just signed an executive order ending the practice of separating kids from their families, You know, the one that Clinton, Bush and Obama all followed, too? Now your little darlings can enjoy all the delights of incarceration in an adult facility. Happy now?
Interesting picture. I know where it came from. It... (show quote)


President Bush?
Jun 20, 2018 15:35:59   #
Loki wrote:
I am not defending Trump. He doesn't need any defense. The law has been on the books since W was president. As a matter of fact, illegals and their kids have been separated since the nineties. It is receiving the publicity now because thanks to liberal snake oil salesmen, the illegals think they will get asylum and there has been a more than 1000% increase in the number of people. I suppose you think that is Trump's fault also?


No, I don't think that as Trump's fault but how he'll handle it will be. As I posted before this is a crisis from these people migrating here and needs to be addressed, just as we addressed the Nuclear issues with N.Korea or the issue with Crimea and other issues around the world.

Yes, we can simply close our doors and let them stay in Mexico, that is actually better than dividing families or sending immigrants to jail on our dollar. Unless this is the Trumps administrations new method of slave labor. The US jail system has become more and more privatized, but that's a whole other topic to argue about...lol

To really have a valid argument here we'd have to have a lot more information on the table, as far as the laws and their explicit definitions and to be able to view all the terms and conditions. One example is unaccompanied child and children with guardians, criminal and non-criminals, second offenders and so on. There's even a clause and exceptions on where they are coming from, so, for now, we're only going by the policy of separating families.
Jun 20, 2018 15:20:02   #
Loki wrote:
I am not defending Trump. He doesn't need any defense. The law has been on the books since W was president. As a matter of fact, illegals and their kids have been separated since the nineties. It is receiving the publicity now because thanks to liberal snake oil salesmen, the illegals think they will get asylum and there has been a more than 1000% increase in the number of people. I suppose you think that is Trump's fault also?


The pictures you're speaking of were of 2014 but not of anything I referenced to. You've pointed out Bush's law, can you be more specific looking back there are many acts since the beginning of his presidency of 2000 to 2007. in reading the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007 I found nothing on separating children from parents.

I really don't know how you say this considering Sessions had very deliberately delivered a speech on getting tougher with immigrants and therefore enforcing this separation as a device to deter the migration into the US. It was live, I head it, did you?
Jun 20, 2018 12:47:31   #
Loki wrote:
My point was that Stormy Daniels made a fortune screwing on camera. Then she apparently reneged on a deal. Once a whore, always a whore. If she did what she did in the privacy of a motel room it would be prostitution.


You didn't answer me on Melania? How do you think she got to be on top, pun intended. All I'm asking is are you as critical of her? She may live well but at what cost, her soul. I think her lifestyle has cost her a lot. With that being said I'd choose her over Trump to lead this country.
 
Jun 20, 2018 12:38:18   #
Loki wrote:
They were placed with families or relatives when possible. They became lost when those relatives refused to report in. The adults with them probably knew what would happen, and you are forgetting that these wetbacks could agree to deportation and take their children with them, rather than tie up immigration courts with bullshit asylum claims that will never be granted.
That is for people who came to Ports of Entry. Those caught sneaking in are processed just like any other criminal.


I never really saw you as one defending Trump no matter what he did. What happened to "Children First" Even the other first ladies have spoken up against this, and I'm sure RReagan and Mrs. Reagan would also.
To be clear here the issue was the separation of families under the Zero Tolerance Rule. No one should exploit them for their self-interested reasons which includes determent.
Jun 20, 2018 12:30:08   #
Wolf counselor wrote:
You got that right.

That is a looker, ain't she ?


Radiance will be pleased, calling a woman, any woman a heifer certainly scores high with me, and solidifies my opinion of you.
Jun 20, 2018 12:20:46   #
Loki wrote:
A warthog is a radiant angel compared to me, what's your point? I have always wondered why in California, if you have sex for money in a motel room you're a whore, and if you do the same thing in front of a movie camera you're an actress.


My point was "Radiance" judgment of Stormy, Radiance is ugly from the inside from her hate, how can she be anything of radiance.
Jun 20, 2018 12:05:18   #
Loki wrote:
A warthog is a radiant angel compared to me, what's your point? I have always wondered why in California, if you have sex for money in a motel room you're a whore, and if you do the same thing in front of a movie camera you're an actress.


If that's the case what's your verdict on Melania?
Jun 20, 2018 12:03:48   #
Loki wrote:
straightUp wrote:
Yes, it IS different... It's VERY different. You're the one wishing it was wasn't... or to be more accurate refusing to accept the facts. It's what you bigots do whenever you're called out.

Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. U.S. citizens don't get imprisoned for misdemeanors and so they don't get separated from their children. But that's just a technical difference... The difference most decent people are upset about is that Trump is separating the families as a deterrent. Children of U.S. citizens have NEVER been separated for that reason.
Yes, it IS different... It's VERY different. You'r... (show quote)


I don't need a link, but you need a reminder.
I believe you said "But he IS sending people to gulags... we just have a different word for them... We call them "detention centers"." As a matter of fact, you said that right before the link you so thoughtfully provided.
Misdemeanors are punishable by up to a year in prison. US citizens get sentenced to months in jail every day. Tell us again how "US citizens don't go to prison for misdemeanors." Also, if you get caught sneaking into the country a second time, it's a felony.
I don't know why you have such a hard time understanding that Trump is enforcing a law that his administration and this congress DID NOT PASS. Anyway, the whole purpose of punishment for crimes is deterrence. You didn't know that? When US citizens are sentenced to months in jail over a misdemeanor and their kids are taken, what the hell do you think that is if not a deterrent?
*****
"As much as I opposed Obama's drone program, I know he didn't use them to strike U.S. citizens."
Ever hear of Anwar al Awlaki? US citizen, born in Denver. Targeted for a drone strike while he was in Yemen. Killed by one. Terrorist? Yep, but nevertheless an American citizen owed the due process you insist that wetbacks receive.
*****
"Yes, it IS different... It's VERY different. You're the one wishing it was wasn't... or to be more accurate refusing to accept the facts. It's what you bigots do whenever you're called out."
US citizen commits crime, is incarcerated as a deterrent to both citizen and others who might be tempted. Children are taken.
Wetback commits crime, is incarcerated as a deterrent to both wetback and other wetbacks. Children are taken.
What's bigoted about equal treatment?
I suppose we can add these things to the rapidly growing list of things you think you know, that just ain't so.
quote=straightUp Yes, it IS different... It's VER... (show quote)


Loki it is really very different, a citizen arrested here and imprisoned the courts know what family or guardian is listed if there are none they go to foster home. These children that we're speaking of were sent simply away, possibly back home, we don't really know due to the fact they've simply become lost children, that is horrible circumstance and extremely irrsponsible.
 
Jun 20, 2018 10:23:38   #
Radiance3 wrote:
=============
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no matter how ugly and stinky that is, especially when both have he same ugly brains, like the criminal democrat bastards, like the whore Stormy, and so many others.


Stormy is a radiant angel compared to you.
Jun 20, 2018 10:16:19   #
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Here's a derogatory remark about the pope. He's a communist.


Of course he is, and a socialist, Marxist, Leninist, bla, bla,bla...
Jun 20, 2018 10:14:34   #
Radiance3 wrote:
=================
Hundreds of thousands of them did not ask for asylum. Not even 1% of them. First they do not qualify for asylum. They came to America to free load, to sell drugs, to commit crimes. These activities are their normal behavior in their own countries. That is why they never improve their lives. Those lifestyle they have are their inherent behavior how they live. Now they are coming and bringing them to the US. US is a lucrative place for them to commit crimes. US is generous and compassionate but they abuse it. They make so many babies, irresponsible and could not feed them, they dump them to America to have their kids babysit and be feed by the American people. Then they follow all of their illegal means because they are used to committing criminal activities as their normal means to live. No discipline, no morals, dumb, and dishonest. Shame on them. Let the Pope discipline them. These are the Pope's followers. But the Pope is another hypocrite, he should go to their countries, teach them the right way to live, instead of yelling to America.

As soon as their kids are inside the US illegally, the democrats use them as propaganda to vilify the president and the conservatives, accusing them of being inhuman or terrorists.

Now, this is the biggest issue presented to the people by the democrats political campaign because they have nothing else positive to contribute to the American people but instead, vilify and destroy the president, defending criminal activities of these illegal invaders. They along with the illegal criminal aliens, defend crimes. As more people from all over the world come illegally to commit crimes against the innocent while the democrats defend them. As soon as the illegals are inside, assisted by the democrats they have no shame, have the guts to shout and vilify the president and his supporters who are following the law and order by implementing the laws of the land.Can you do that to other countries? No. Why abuse the US? Because they have so much to free load and to steal, lots of money for their drug dealings.

These people are all lawless and used by democrats for their own purpose to commit crimes for them.
================= br Hundreds of thousands of them... (show quote)


Bullshit, you know shit and talk through your arse. Prove it, put up or shut up. Stop just regurgitating. You are so entrenched in their mantra your a freaking zombie. Fu you and your party hate, the DEMOCRATS have given 10x's more to this country than your corporate Koch owned party. We've made sure of peoples civil rights, you've made sure of corporate rights over people. Since you hate democrats I'm sure you don't need your SS check, you can abstain from it and put it to better use, let's say education, science research, ah let me guess, you don't favor those causes.

You're for privatizing educating and separating the classes even further.

Listen to you and all your hateful prejudice, you hate anyone coming into the country lets face it, you hate half of Americans, you think you're better than everyone, just look at the deplorable Trumpet, you and your ilk mirror him. I can't wait until he bites you in the ass, and he will, one way or another, it's what snakes do.

People as yourself never understand the minds of Democrats because you live the Ayn Rand philosophy, which is the low evolved infantile philosophy of the... me, me, me and screw you. You are unempathetic and discompassionate of these families, therefore my hope for you, Trump and your ilk is to have humility find you, retribution at its best.
Jun 20, 2018 09:48:24   #
Loki wrote:
Matter of fact, they ARE breaking the law. One does not simply sneak into this country and demand asylum when you are caught. There are also criteria for refugee status which very few of these people meet. You could blame the left wing wetback support groups who trick these people into thinking they will get asylum when they know damn well they won't. It is simply another artifice by pro-wetback organizations to monkey wrench the immigration system by overwhelming it with fraudulent and worthless asylum and refugee status requests.
There are 24 US consulates in Mexico and 48 Ports-of-Entry on every major and many not so major highways connecting the two countries. There is not that much need to sneak into the US. If Central Americans can make it from Central America through the entire length of Mexico, they can get to a consulate or Port-of-Entry.
Matter of fact, they ARE breaking the law. One doe... (show quote)


They are now considered committing a crime, before that was a determination, even now I believe it is only a misdemeanor.

There are different groups of people, mothers with children seeking asylum are not criminals and not sneaking in they are on a long line but are still being separated from their children. Some of these children have been deported back without the parents! The parent(s) later on arrival back home not being able to find their children, they are lost, a good chance obducted.
Can you put yourself in the position of an innocent being torn apart and then given to abductors? There goes that life. Are those so-called "wetback" lives worth saving? That name in itself is very disrespectful.

Unfortunately, we are getting an overflow by the violent and suppressive conditions of the countries where they are coming from.
Who in any form of reasonable mind would work collaboratively to make sure these children were reunited before deportation.

They have also figured out that financially it costs us less to keep the parents together.

Where is Trump and our ambassadors working with these countries to address this problem?

Where are the border patrol people who should be on a blow horn while people are on line, stating if they proceed their child can be taken away from them. Why allow them to cross just to encage and detain them?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 423 next>>
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.