One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Trump's sinking ship.
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 next>>
Mar 20, 2017 10:55:33   #
Glaucon (a regular here)
 
Trump's Approval Rating Plummets, Historic Low For President's First 60 Days
 
Mar 20, 2017 11:04:30   #
PeterS (a regular here)
 
Glaucon wrote:
Trump's Approval Rating Plummets, Historic Low For President's First 60 Days


Yeah, but the trumpees still love him. BTW, Comey just said the president was full of shit with respect to his accusations about being wiretapped...
Mar 20, 2017 11:12:30   #
boatbob2
 
WELL,2 more stupid, idiotic, morons heard from,in the 2 blurbs above this one...
Mar 20, 2017 11:16:36   #
Glaucon (a regular here)
 
boatbob2 wrote:
WELL,2 more stupid, idiotic, morons heard from,in the 2 blurbs above this one...


Now we have 3?
Mar 20, 2017 11:20:11   #
Glaucon (a regular here)
 
Glaucon wrote:
Trump's Approval Rating Plummets, Historic Low For President's First 60 Days


I think Trump's negative ratings are due to "the media' reporting what he says. Can it be fair to write what the GREAT ONE says?
Mar 20, 2017 11:24:52   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
Glaucon wrote:
Trump's Approval Rating Plummets, Historic Low For President's First 60 Days


 
Mar 20, 2017 11:31:25   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Glaucon wrote:
I think Trump's negative ratings are due to "the media' reporting what he says. Can it be fair to write what the GREAT ONE says?




The media also campaigned for the serial killer hillary "bark's like a dog" clinton,....how did that work out for you subversive flamers ?
Mar 20, 2017 11:42:01   #
the waker (a regular here)
 
Glaucon wrote:
Trump's Approval Rating Plummets, Historic Low For President's First 60 Days




Haven't seen you for awhile, they finally let you out of the East wing of Belvue​ I see.

I guess Trump should have spent the first month on an apology tour instead.
Oh well, no Nobel Peace Prize for him, I'm sure it's keeping him up at night.
Mar 20, 2017 11:42:13   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
The media also campaigned for the serial killer hillary "bark's like a dog" clinton,....how did that work out for you subversive flamers ?




Mar 20, 2017 11:48:24   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
the waker wrote:
Haven't seen you for awhile, they finally let you out of the East wing of Belvue​ I see.

I guess Trump should have spent the first month on an apology tour instead.
Oh well, no Nobel Peace Prize for him, I'm sure it's keeping him up at night.


You got it!


Mar 20, 2017 12:01:48   #
boatbob2
 
MY goodness,how these two morons,like to pat each other on the back...
 
Mar 20, 2017 12:18:12   #
wuzblynd (a regular here)
 
Glaucon wrote:
Trump's Approval Rating Plummets, Historic Low For President's First 60 Days





Hahahahahahahaha hahaha......Where u been idjit??? Good to see ur still stupid, stupid!
Mar 20, 2017 12:21:41   #
Glaucon (a regular here)
 
the waker wrote:
Haven't seen you for awhile, they finally let you out of the East wing of Belvue​ I see.

I guess Trump should have spent the first month on an apology tour instead.
Oh well, no Nobel Peace Prize for him, I'm sure it's keeping him up at night.


Wanker, I see you are still pulling it. Careful, you might pull that little thing off.
Mar 20, 2017 12:24:23   #
Glaucon (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
The media also campaigned for the serial killer hillary "bark's like a dog" clinton,....how did that work out for you subversive flamers ?
I am guessing from you comments that you didn't vote for Hillary. and that you have no idea what is going on or what went on.
Mar 20, 2017 12:27:06   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
Glaucon wrote:
Wanker, I see you are still pulling it. Careful, you might pull that little thing off.


Oops! You're letting your prog1 show.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.