One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Immigrants, both legal and illegal, commit less crime....
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Mar 19, 2017 09:15:11   #
DJRich (a regular here)
 
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to a recent study. Perhaps the fools at fox, fat limbah, and the rest of rightwingnut media will actually read the study, before making their usual stupid lies and idiotic "fake news" stories they like to inflame their idiot listeners and viewers with.


The conservatard masses are so easily fooled, as proven by trumprick and faux news.



http://thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens
 
Mar 19, 2017 09:44:56   #
GRB777
 
Who did the study; your daughter's special ed teacher?
Mar 19, 2017 09:50:05   #
pappadeux (a regular here)
 
That's pure crap!! I lived in a Hispanic neighborhood (Maryvale Phx. AZ) for years and put up with the squealing of tires loud exhaust, loud music (if you want to call it as such)Thrash thrown from car windows, topped by police sirens. After so many years living in this environment, we moved to Glendale AZ on a very quiet street, so quiet you can almost hear the departed talking about the good times.One more thing, Almost every day in Maryvale (Scaryville) you can spot persons on the busy street corners with donation containers for all things 'funeral expences' Indeed a very strange place !
Mar 19, 2017 10:15:43   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
So what? I'm sure that statistic is great comfort to the people who have lost loved ones to illegals. Following your logic we should export citizens and import illegals. How's come you aren't bothered about the percentage of crime by our minorities? You are so easy to see through.
DJRich wrote:
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to a recent study. Perhaps the fools at fox, fat limbah, and the rest of rightwingnut media will actually read the study, before making their usual stupid lies and idiotic "fake news" stories they like to inflame their idiot listeners and viewers with.


The conservatard masses are so easily fooled, as proven by trumprick and faux news.



http://thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to ... (show quote)
Mar 19, 2017 10:19:27   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
Actually 100% of illegals are criminals by virtue of invading our country. Hard to get more than 100%.
DJRich wrote:
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to a recent study. Perhaps the fools at fox, fat limbah, and the rest of rightwingnut media will actually read the study, before making their usual stupid lies and idiotic "fake news" stories they like to inflame their idiot listeners and viewers with.


The conservatard masses are so easily fooled, as proven by trumprick and faux news.



http://thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to ... (show quote)
Mar 19, 2017 10:23:41   #
DJRich (a regular here)
 
OK genius, how is someone being killed or maimed by an "illegal" different than someone being killed or maimed by a native born "citizen", and I use that term loosely






JFlorio wrote:
So what? I'm sure that statistic is great comfort to the people who have lost loved ones to illegals. Following your logic we should export citizens and import illegals. How's come you aren't bothered about the percentage of crime by our minorities? You are so easy to see through.
 
Mar 19, 2017 10:30:50   #
Sons of Liberty
 
DJRich wrote:
OK genius, how is someone being killed or maimed by an "illegal" different than someone being killed or maimed by a native born "citizen", and I use that term loosely


If there's already so much killing being done by native born, then why in the hell do you progressive libtards want to bring in all these unvetted jihadist refugees. Yes, IMO, that is exactly what is being let into our country. They have no right to come here and push their way of life onto US.
Mar 19, 2017 10:32:00   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
JFlorio wrote:
Actually 100% of illegals are criminals by virtue of invading our country. Hard to get more than 100%.


You are absolutely correct.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10155/9-things-you-need-know-about-illegal-immigration-aaron-bandler
Mar 19, 2017 10:35:32   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
DJRich wrote:
OK genius, how is someone being killed or maimed by an "illegal" different than someone being killed or maimed by a native born "citizen", and I use that term loosely


Try to follow idiot. If the illegal hadn't been here because they are not allowed they could not have committed the crime. Thanks, but I'm no genius ................Except when compared to you.
Mar 19, 2017 10:36:11   #
DJRich (a regular here)
 
Typical reponse from a conservatard, you simply will not answer what the difference is if crime is committed by "citizens or immigrants". In either case YOU will be just as dead.





Sons of Liberty wrote:
If there's already so much killing being done by native born, then why in the hell do you progressive libtards want to bring in all these unvetted jihadist refugees. Yes, IMO, that is exactly what is being let into our country. They have no right to come here and push their way of life onto US.
Mar 19, 2017 10:54:39   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
DJRich wrote:
Typical reponse from a conservatard, you simply will not answer what the difference is if crime is committed by "citizens or immigrants". In either case YOU will be just as dead.


There is no difference in the crime itself. The fact is, the crime could not have been committed by the illegal if he wasn't here. You are one dishonest, stupid libtard.
 
Mar 19, 2017 10:55:03   #
plainlogic
 
DJRich wrote:
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to a recent study. Perhaps the fools at fox, fat limbah, and the rest of rightwingnut media will actually read the study, before making their usual stupid lies and idiotic "fake news" stories they like to inflame their idiot listeners and viewers with.


The conservatard masses are so easily fooled, as proven by trumprick and faux news.



http://thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to ... (show quote)



At times Rich, I believe you're paid by the Obama street hawker. To spew the excrement you do; or possibly it's scripted by the progressive headquarters team, hidden under a rock somewhere.

Your going on a report from the hill? Trying to compare the criminal activities of illegal emigrants to the conglomerate of criminals here? LOL, you are nuts and so easily positioned by the home team, Liberal/progressives. You're the epitome of progressive manipulations, the brainwashed dead. There is no use in trying to educate or inform the dead to Liberalism. The best is to use Liberals as fodder, for ridicule for everyones enjoyment. So carry on in todays world of political woe, we all need laughter. Carry on!
Mar 19, 2017 10:56:31   #
Homestead (a regular here)
 
DJRich wrote:
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to a recent study. Perhaps the fools at fox, fat limbah, and the rest of rightwingnut media will actually read the study, before making their usual stupid lies and idiotic "fake news" stories they like to inflame their idiot listeners and viewers with.


The conservatard masses are so easily fooled, as proven by trumprick and faux news.



http://thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens
....than native born U.S. citizens. According to ... (show quote)


Cherry picking what you want to make your point is just another way of creating fake news.

But even worse, you seem to think that having more crime is a good thing, as long as it's done by a noncitizen.
Or that somehow their crime is forgivable until they get citizenship, because then their a native and only then would killing be wrong.

20 illegal aliens in horrific crimes in 2016
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/20-illegal-aliens-in-horrific-crimes-in-2016/#S583zFRtm6rEUqGe.99

Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States
Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

Boston Globe Investigation: 30% of Released Criminal Aliens Commit New Crimes
https://www.numbersusa.com/news/boston-globe-investigation-30-released-criminal-aliens-commit-new-crimes

Criminal immigrants reoffend at higher rates than ICE has suggested
The review does not indicate that immigrants are any more likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans — and in fact studies have shown that not to be the case.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/06/04/criminal-immigrants-reoffend-higher-rates-than-ice-has-suggested/l0OpCWfTdCuTNLIAfxApAO/story.html
Mar 19, 2017 11:01:53   #
JFlorio (a regular here)
 
You know homestead your facts won't make a dent. Rich is the poster boy for a disengenous libtard. All he does is cherry pick , insult, and lie.
Homestead wrote:
Cherry picking what you want to make your point is just another way of creating fake news.

But even worse, you seem to think that having more crime is a good thing, as long as it's done by a noncitizen.
Or that somehow their crime is forgivable until they get citizenship, because then their a native and only then would killing be wrong.

20 illegal aliens in horrific crimes in 2016
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/20-illegal-aliens-in-horrific-crimes-in-2016/#S583zFRtm6rEUqGe.99

Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States
Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

Boston Globe Investigation: 30% of Released Criminal Aliens Commit New Crimes
https://www.numbersusa.com/news/boston-globe-investigation-30-released-criminal-aliens-commit-new-crimes

Criminal immigrants reoffend at higher rates than ICE has suggested
The review does not indicate that immigrants are any more likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans — and in fact studies have shown that not to be the case.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/06/04/criminal-immigrants-reoffend-higher-rates-than-ice-has-suggested/l0OpCWfTdCuTNLIAfxApAO/story.html
Cherry picking what you want to make your point is... (show quote)
Mar 19, 2017 11:30:58   #
plainlogic
 
Homestead wrote:
Cherry picking what you want to make your point is just another way of creating fake news.

But even worse, you seem to think that having more crime is a good thing, as long as it's done by a noncitizen.
Or that somehow their crime is forgivable until they get citizenship, because then their a native and only then would killing be wrong.

20 illegal aliens in horrific crimes in 2016
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/20-illegal-aliens-in-horrific-crimes-in-2016/#S583zFRtm6rEUqGe.99

Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States
Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

Boston Globe Investigation: 30% of Released Criminal Aliens Commit New Crimes
https://www.numbersusa.com/news/boston-globe-investigation-30-released-criminal-aliens-commit-new-crimes

Criminal immigrants reoffend at higher rates than ICE has suggested
The review does not indicate that immigrants are any more likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans — and in fact studies have shown that not to be the case.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/06/04/criminal-immigrants-reoffend-higher-rates-than-ice-has-suggested/l0OpCWfTdCuTNLIAfxApAO/story.html
Cherry picking what you want to make your point is... (show quote)


Homestead, you hit him pretty hard, when he wakes up hope he's going to be ok. He might need to X-rays or maybe a CT scan.

Gee, do you think he might respond to your facts with facts of his own? I doubt that though.. Good one Homestead!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.