One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Invite-Only Discussions
She is in trouble again!
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 next>>
Dec 28, 2016 11:39:55   #
ldsuttonjr (a regular here)
 
US Appeals Court Revives Clinton Email Suit
Tuesday, December 27, 2016 09:24 PM
By: REUTERS

In a new legal development on the controversy over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails, an appeals court on Tuesday reversed a lower court ruling and said two U.S. government agencies should have done more to recover the emails.

The ruling from Judge Stephen Williams, of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, revives one of a number of legal challenges involving Clinton's handling of government emails when she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, used a private email server housed at her New York home to handle State Department emails. She handed over 55,000 emails to U.S. officials probing that system, but did not release about 30,000 she said were personal and not work related.

The email case shadowed Clinton's loss to Republican Donald Trump in the Nov. 8 presidential election. Trump, who had repeatedly said during the bruising campaign that if elected he would prosecute Clinton, said after the election he had no interest in pursuing investigations into Clinton's email use.

While the State Department and National Archives took steps to recover the emails from Clinton's tenure, they did not ask the U.S. attorney general to take enforcement action. Two conservative groups filed lawsuits to force their hand.

A district judge in January ruled the suits brought by Judicial Watch and Cause of Action moot, saying State and the National Archives made a "sustained effort" to recover and preserve Clinton's records.

But Williams said the two agencies should have done more, according to the ruling in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Since the agencies neither asked the attorney general for help nor showed such enforcement action could not uncover new emails, the case was not moot.

"The Department has not explained why shaking the tree harder - e.g., by following the statutory mandate to seek action by the Attorney General - might not bear more still," Williams wrote. "Absent a showing that the requested enforcement action could not shake loose a few more emails, the case is not moot."

The State Department does not comment on pending litigation, a spokesperson said.

Williams noted that Clinton used two nongovernmental email accounts at State and continued using the Blackberry account she had while a U.S. senator during her first weeks as the nation's U.S. diplomat. She only switched to the email account hosted on her private server in March 2009, the ruling said.

"Because the complaints sought recovery of emails from all of the former Secretary's accounts, the FBI's recovery of a server that hosted only one account does not moot the suits, the judge wrote.
 
Dec 28, 2016 11:57:01   #
PRM2014
 
That is a good thing, she should be tried and if convicted to prison she should go.
The whole lot of them must be held to account for all the lies and cover up of the e mails.
Also Barack Hussein Obama the lying Blowhard needs to be with them, he got e mails
from H R C private server and had to know it wasn't gov.com. They are all liars, crooks,
and just plane foolish.
Dec 29, 2016 07:22:42   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
PRM2014 wrote:
That is a good thing, she should be tried and if convicted to prison she should go.
The whole lot of them must be held to account for all the lies and cover up of the e mails.
Also Barack Hussein Obama the lying Blowhard needs to be with them, he got e mails
from H R C private server and had to know it wasn't gov.com. They are all liars, crooks,
and just plane foolish.


what did you expect of life time criminals and liars
Dec 29, 2016 07:48:11   #
snowbear37
 
I would think that much of her "political power" is gone, and some of the "Teflon" has worn off.
Dec 29, 2016 11:04:07   #
Gatsby
 
PRM2014 wrote:
That is a good thing, she should be tried and if convicted to prison she should go.
The whole lot of them must be held to account for all the lies and cover up of the e mails.
Also Barack Hussein Obama the lying Blowhard needs to be with them, he got e mails
from H R C private server and had to know it wasn't gov.com. They are all liars, crooks,
and just plane foolish.


There are plenty of empty cells at Gitmo for all of them
Dec 29, 2016 13:19:17   #
donald41
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
US Appeals Court Revives Clinton Email Suit
Tuesday, December 27, 2016 09:24 PM
By: REUTERS

In a new legal development on the controversy over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails, an appeals court on Tuesday reversed a lower court ruling and said two U.S. government agencies should have done more to recover the emails.

The ruling from Judge Stephen Williams, of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, revives one of a number of legal challenges involving Clinton's handling of government emails when she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, used a private email server housed at her New York home to handle State Department emails. She handed over 55,000 emails to U.S. officials probing that system, but did not release about 30,000 she said were personal and not work related.

The email case shadowed Clinton's loss to Republican Donald Trump in the Nov. 8 presidential election. Trump, who had repeatedly said during the bruising campaign that if elected he would prosecute Clinton, said after the election he had no interest in pursuing investigations into Clinton's email use.

While the State Department and National Archives took steps to recover the emails from Clinton's tenure, they did not ask the U.S. attorney general to take enforcement action. Two conservative groups filed lawsuits to force their hand.

A district judge in January ruled the suits brought by Judicial Watch and Cause of Action moot, saying State and the National Archives made a "sustained effort" to recover and preserve Clinton's records.

But Williams said the two agencies should have done more, according to the ruling in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Since the agencies neither asked the attorney general for help nor showed such enforcement action could not uncover new emails, the case was not moot.

"The Department has not explained why shaking the tree harder - e.g., by following the statutory mandate to seek action by the Attorney General - might not bear more still," Williams wrote. "Absent a showing that the requested enforcement action could not shake loose a few more emails, the case is not moot."

The State Department does not comment on pending litigation, a spokesperson said.

Williams noted that Clinton used two nongovernmental email accounts at State and continued using the Blackberry account she had while a U.S. senator during her first weeks as the nation's U.S. diplomat. She only switched to the email account hosted on her private server in March 2009, the ruling said.

"Because the complaints sought recovery of emails from all of the former Secretary's accounts, the FBI's recovery of a server that hosted only one account does not moot the suits, the judge wrote.
US Appeals Court Revives Clinton Email Suit br Tue... (show quote)

The problem the will take more time investigating, when they already have enough to hang her sorry ass. TRy her and get it over with.
 
Dec 29, 2016 17:28:27   #
Docadhoc (a regular here)
 
snowbear37 wrote:
I would think that much of her "political power" is gone, and some of the "Teflon" has worn off.


And yet she is telling her deaf, dumb, and blind followers that she is reorganizing in preparation for 2020. This woman is unbalanced.
Dec 29, 2016 21:30:34   #
okie don (a regular here)
 
How about a 'firing squad' like old times.
Dec 29, 2016 23:16:50   #
KiraSeer2016
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
US Appeals Court Revives Clinton Email Suit
Tuesday, December 27, 2016 09:24 PM
By: REUTERS

In a new legal development on the controversy over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails, an appeals court on Tuesday reversed a lower court ruling and said two U.S. government agencies should have done more to recover the emails.

The ruling from Judge Stephen Williams, of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, revives one of a number of legal challenges involving Clinton's handling of government emails when she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, used a private email server housed at her New York home to handle State Department emails. She handed over 55,000 emails to U.S. officials probing that system, but did not release about 30,000 she said were personal and not work related.

The email case shadowed Clinton's loss to Republican Donald Trump in the Nov. 8 presidential election. Trump, who had repeatedly said during the bruising campaign that if elected he would prosecute Clinton, said after the election he had no interest in pursuing investigations into Clinton's email use.

While the State Department and National Archives took steps to recover the emails from Clinton's tenure, they did not ask the U.S. attorney general to take enforcement action. Two conservative groups filed lawsuits to force their hand.

A district judge in January ruled the suits brought by Judicial Watch and Cause of Action moot, saying State and the National Archives made a "sustained effort" to recover and preserve Clinton's records.

But Williams said the two agencies should have done more, according to the ruling in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Since the agencies neither asked the attorney general for help nor showed such enforcement action could not uncover new emails, the case was not moot.

"The Department has not explained why shaking the tree harder - e.g., by following the statutory mandate to seek action by the Attorney General - might not bear more still," Williams wrote. "Absent a showing that the requested enforcement action could not shake loose a few more emails, the case is not moot."

The State Department does not comment on pending litigation, a spokesperson said.

Williams noted that Clinton used two nongovernmental email accounts at State and continued using the Blackberry account she had while a U.S. senator during her first weeks as the nation's U.S. diplomat. She only switched to the email account hosted on her private server in March 2009, the ruling said.

"Because the complaints sought recovery of emails from all of the former Secretary's accounts, the FBI's recovery of a server that hosted only one account does not moot the suits, the judge wrote.
US Appeals Court Revives Clinton Email Suit br Tue... (show quote)


I thought Putin was the one who "recovered" the e-mails. Well, according to the "esteemed" idiot now occupying the oval office.
Dec 30, 2016 16:36:34   #
Docadhoc (a regular here)
 
KiraSeer2016 wrote:
I thought Putin was the one who "recovered" the e-mails. Well, according to the "esteemed" idiot now occupying the oval office.


According to Assange ...no, and he should know, so either he is lying or Ovomit is wrong....again. Now who to believe. ...Hmmm?
Dec 30, 2016 17:38:51   #
KiraSeer2016
 
Docadhoc wrote:
According to Assange ...no, and he should know, so either he is lying or Ovomit is wrong....again. Now who to believe. ...Hmmm?


As the Nazi colonel said in "Laugh In": "Veeeeery Interesting."
 
Dec 30, 2016 18:04:58   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
KiraSeer2016 wrote:
As the Nazi colonel said in "Laugh In": "Veeeeery Interesting."


From what I have read the emails and info came from someone on the inside.That passed it on to him. Didnt one of her aids end up dead this year???? UNSOLVED like all the others that sorround the clintons
Dec 30, 2016 18:18:43   #
KiraSeer2016
 
bggamers wrote:
From what I have read the emails and info came from someone on the inside.That passed it on to him. Didnt one of her aids end up dead this year???? UNSOLVED like all the others that sorround the clintons


What about this possibility:

http://www.rt.com/usa/372312-bilderberg-website-hacked/
Dec 30, 2016 18:41:38   #
bggamers (a regular here)
 
thats kinda scarey
Dec 30, 2016 20:15:42   #
KiraSeer2016
 
bggamers wrote:
thats kinda scarey


Are you referring to Bilderberg, or the hack?
Page: 1 2 next>>
Invite-Only Discussions
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.