One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures(new!!!) | Search | Login | Register | Help
We have ordinary people from all over the world reporting information that the media simply doesn't release to you.
Read this:
 

We are not some political camp blindly advocating an agenda by following a pre-set list of bullet points. Instead, we let individuals voice their opinions and back them with facts and logical reasoning.

Among our users we have influential business owners in various industries, active and retired military, former and current government employees who share their insight and provide unprecedented level of access to information that you won't find anywhere else. Some speak anonymously using aliases, others disclose their identities (it's up to them), and we provide a way for you to hear what they have to say. Some of them only post information on our website and nowhere else! So you won't find it anywhere.

We are a community of people who gathered together specifically to discuss politics and uncover the truth behind what's happening domestically in the USA and globally in the world. Today, right this minute.

Daily, you'll be receiving our political forum digest with the latest hottest news, analysis, discussions and some things the media simply won't report to you.

Here are just some of the things being uncovered on One Political Plaza right now:

• What hurts the economy more: the welfare or the defense spending? (The answer isn't what you thought. I guarantee it.)

• Do immigrants bring more money into the economy by being consumers or do they send more "back home"? We have some hard numbers posted.

(What if we take into account the new immigrants from Syria currently headed to the US? How does that change the immigration debate?)

• Why do politicians lie? You hear people always say that politicians are all crooks. But why is that? Why can't there be more honest politicians? Or can there? (This will surprise you, as it surprised me when I found out.)

• Is the minimum wage all about the union contracts or about actually helping those at the bottom? Does it actually help? (This will definitely change your mind about the issue.)

• Furthering LGBT equality rights through lawsuits to the point of forcing businesses to serve against their beliefs. Does that violate the rights of business owners? Or does the notion of equality trump it all?

• Will Obamacare actually solve the healthcare problem in the long run, or is just a fad that will be reversed eventually? (Some interesting arguments in favor of one of the sides. Something you probably haven't considered.)

• Join in and see for yourself. This will shock you. And it's all completely FREE!

• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free or if there is some catch: we are a social website for people who like to discuss politics and know what's happening out there. So we don't sell anything, we don't solicit for political donations, and we don't work as a recruiting front for any party or agenda. It's as simple as that.

Here is how to proceed and what to expect:

Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our political mailing list distribution. You'll receive a one-time confirmation e-mail. Right after that, the first e-mail with today's digest will be forwarded to you. The signup process is completely automated, so you are just a few minutes away from discovering what our existing users already received earlier today. You'll get up to speed right away on what's the latest on our website, without any long introductions or other delays.

First name:

E-mail address:

Going forward, the next digest will be released in just a few hours. So if you don't sign up now, you'll also miss everything covered in it too.

 
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
Just a Little Music~ #4
This topic is locked to prevent further replies.
This discussion was started in a previous topic. You can find it here.
This discussion is continued in a new topic. You can find it here.
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 next>>
 
This topic was split up because it has reached high page count.
You can find the follow-up topic here.
 
Apr 13, 2016 05:55:49   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Well, Els is playing with his music today.....OR yesterday actually~~

Check it out~~Great stuff here!!

The Nortons - Married to the Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R8AFv2WB1Y
Detroit Blues Band - Tears From My Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75xRuoQV_BY
Chris Bell - Elevator To Heaven (100% Blues)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTyevqO2cfQ
Cee Cee James ~ House Of The Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p89HhGr3-BI
Devil Woman - Bruce Willis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDXkd2NyCCE
BB King Billy Preston & Bruce Willis "Sinners Prayer" Live Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTfZFK1qScM
Bruce Willis Blues Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHwjLS0Zz9E

Kevin Costner and Modern West - Red River -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m94fN28eNFk
Kevin Costner & Modern West - "Famous For Killing Each Other" | Live at the Grand Ole Opry | Opry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53yqyzspED0

"I Know These Hills"- Kevin Costner & Modern West & Sara Beck - Famous For Killing Each Other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mS_J0bLpZA
Steven Seagal & «Николай Арутюнов & Funky Soul». BLUES JAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUDgQy2i3E
Steven Seagal - Slow Boat To China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k2mj3Zryds
Steven Seagal "Girl it's alright"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr_Lah_7sew
Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughan — In Session 2010 1983

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZB57b3lPQE
The Mick Fleetwood Blues Band - Rockpalast 2008 (Full Concert)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHm7otkZgnA
Pink Floyd Live8 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVQTKSWULu8
 
Apr 13, 2016 06:04:32   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
'Rock You Like A Hurricane,' The Scorpions; 'Sympathy For The Devil,' Rolling Stones; & 'Walk This Way,' by Aerosmith. :thumbup:


http://youtu.be/sxdmw4tJJ1Y

http://youtu.be/vBecM3CQVD8

http://youtu.be/5UFFa1HbFfA






Apr 13, 2016 06:05:56   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Sweet Emotionsssssssss

http://youtu.be/PvezjDat48U

:wink: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Apr 13, 2016 06:11:59   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Sunny Days are great!!!
:wink:

Bruce Springsteen - Waitin' on a Sunny Day - The Song

http://youtu.be/TiCxqhu9cio
Apr 13, 2016 06:59:47   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
lindajoy wrote:
Well, Els is playing with his music today.....OR yesterday actually~~

Check it out~~Great stuff here!!

The Nortons - Married to the Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R8AFv2WB1Y
Detroit Blues Band - Tears From My Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75xRuoQV_BY
Chris Bell - Elevator To Heaven (100% Blues)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTyevqO2cfQ
Cee Cee James ~ House Of The Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p89HhGr3-BI
Devil Woman - Bruce Willis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDXkd2NyCCE
BB King Billy Preston & Bruce Willis "Sinners Prayer" Live Blues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTfZFK1qScM
Bruce Willis Blues Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHwjLS0Zz9E

Kevin Costner and Modern West - Red River -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m94fN28eNFk
Kevin Costner & Modern West - "Famous For Killing Each Other" | Live at the Grand Ole Opry | Opry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53yqyzspED0

"I Know These Hills"- Kevin Costner & Modern West & Sara Beck - Famous For Killing Each Other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mS_J0bLpZA
Steven Seagal & «Николай Арутюнов & Funky Soul». BLUES JAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUDgQy2i3E
Steven Seagal - Slow Boat To China

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k2mj3Zryds
Steven Seagal "Girl it's alright"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr_Lah_7sew
Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughan — In Session 2010 1983

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZB57b3lPQE
The Mick Fleetwood Blues Band - Rockpalast 2008 (Full Concert)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHm7otkZgnA
Pink Floyd Live8 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVQTKSWULu8
Well, Els is playing with his music today.....OR y... (show quote)

Who would'a thunk of these, but you, L-J :?: :thumbup: 8-)
Apr 13, 2016 07:05:03   #
Sons of Liberty
 
One of my favorites..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t15l2rE_RYw
 
Apr 13, 2016 07:24:26   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Sons of Liberty wrote:
One of my favorites..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t15l2rE_RYw

Good pick, SOL...and, one with which I'm not familiar.:wink: :thumbup:
Apr 13, 2016 07:27:47   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Sons of Liberty wrote:
One of my favorites..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t15l2rE_RYw


Know it well..You sure have good taste!!
Of course then we have this one too~~~ ;)

The Outlaws - Ghost Riders in the Sky

http://youtu.be/YmpvpypXKf0

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~

http://youtu.be/rKbk_dQ8Mhg
Apr 13, 2016 07:28:47   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Awe, hell, lets change the world~~~


Eric Clapton - Change The World

http://youtu.be/x11NA63gLDM
Apr 13, 2016 07:33:39   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Yup, he does it too~~~~

http://youtu.be/SUyA1_NGNI4
Apr 13, 2016 07:41:41   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Ron White kills me!!!!

http://youtu.be/vHPPYNYOy-I

lololololololololo~~

http://youtu.be/neUaSTSKFZc

How you feeling today?? I be feeling fabulously great~~~oh yeaaaaaaaaaaa loven the music
http://youtu.be/OfJRX-8SXOs
 
Apr 13, 2016 07:45:15   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Who would'a thunk of these, but you, L-J :?: :thumbup: 8-)


Tears from My Eyes takes my soul in the music itself~~
Love em all~~

Thank You, slatt :thumbup:
Apr 13, 2016 07:47:22   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
Feel like dancing?....'Mony, Mony,' by Tommy James & The Shondells :!: Plus, 'Devil With A Blue Dress On,' Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels. 8-) :thumbup: Talk about Rock 'N Roll :!: :!: :!:
Apr 13, 2016 07:49:43   #
slatten49 (a regular here)
 
'Livin' With A Prayer,' Bon Jovi; 'A Day In The Life,' Beatles; 'Shut Up & Dance,' Walk The Moon. :wink:
Apr 13, 2016 07:53:02   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
slatten49 wrote:
Feel like dancing?....'Mony, Mony,' by Tommy James & The Shondells :!: Plus, 'Devil With A Blue Dress On,' Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels. 8-) :thumbup: Talk about Rock 'N Roll :!: :!: :!:


Alwaysssssssssssssss feel like dancing~~~

http://youtu.be/WvyeYNviZrk

Now check this out..A number of dressess I just need to buy~~lolol Like the ones at 21 and 25..............

http://youtu.be/RTBgMzWi6Lg
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 99 next>>
          
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.