One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Search | Login | Register | Help
Tired of the political circus into which the media has degraded?
Want to discuss politics and economics with sane people who actually understand what they are talking about?
Read this:
 

We are not some political camp blindly advocating an agenda by following a pre-set list of bullet points. Instead, we let individuals voice their opinions and back them with facts and logical reasoning.

Daily, you'll be receiving our political forum digest with the latest hottest news, analysis, discussions and some things the media simply won't report to you.

Here are just some of the things being uncovered on One Political Plaza right now:

• What hurts the economy more: the welfare or the defense spending? (The answer isn't what you thought. I guarantee it.)

• Do immigrants bring more money into the economy by being consumers or do they send more "back home"? We have some hard numbers posted.

(What if we take into account the new immigrants from Syria currently headed to the US? How does that change the immigration debate?)

• Why do politicians lie? You hear people always say that politicians are all crooks. But why is that? Why can't there be more honest politicians? Or can there? (This will surprise you, as it surprised me when I found out.)

• Is the minimum wage all about the union contracts or about actually helping those at the bottom? Does it actually help? (This will definitely change your mind about the issue.)

• Furthering LGBT equality rights through lawsuits to the point of forcing businesses to serve against their beliefs. Does that violate the rights of business owners? Or does the notion of equality trump it all?

• Will Obamacare actually solve the healthcare problem in the long run, or is just a fad that will be reversed eventually? (Some interesting arguments in favor of one of the sides. Something you probably haven't considered.)

• Join in and see for yourself. This will shock you. And it's all completely FREE!

• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free or if there is some catch: we are a social website for people who like to discuss politics. So we don't sell anything, we don't solicit for political donations, and we don't work as a recruiting front for any party or agenda. It's as simple as that.

Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our political mailing list distribution. Right away, you'll get access to more thought provoking content than you could imagine. And you'll get all that for free.

Don't delay! Join the best political community on the Internet.

First name:

E-mail address:

It's FREE, and you'll receive my first e-mail right away. Also, you'll get instant access to the most recent topics on our political forum: hundreds of intriguing posts from others.

(A new newsletter issue is released each week. So if you don't sign up now, you'll miss this week's digest.)

 
Main
Obama why he has not been impeached
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 next>>
Aug 27, 2013 08:19:28   #
moose
 
Give me one reason why this Dictator in the whitehouse hasn't been impeached. Congress. Congress has a bunch of pansies who are scared of Obama. He has by-pass Congress on many issues and they let him go. Some of the things he has done to the Constitution and sticking his nose up to Congress and there laws, should be impeachable. This is a bad socialist in the Whitehouse. He is not only a socialist, he is a liar, a racist, a President who is trying to take down the white class of this country. He is not an American, and he and Eric Holder, and the race hustler's, Jessie and jailbird Sharpton, and the black pathers are stirring up the races in America. We have come a long way with race relations, and now the first black president and his minions and two race hustler's from the past are stirring up trouble. Obama is dividing the country, and the left wing media is up his butt.If the media and news programs were doing their jobs, this dictator would have been impeached a long time ago. Eric Holder should have been fired a long ago or indicted and put in jail. Another racist like Obama. Obama has done nothing for this country except try to take it down. He thinks he is a King and do what he wants, but this is a Democrocy and he should be impeached for things he has done. America wake up, this guy is taking your money, doesn't care about the economy, jobs, People losing there homes and jobs.This is how socialists think. So you dummies on the left keep voting for these Democrats and it will wake you up one day when it is too late. I know you don't know any better, but you will. Your paychecks will be smaller and your hrs cut at work. But Obama can do no wrong. What a bunch of bleeding heart liberals. Remember this. LIBERALISM IS A MENTL DISORDER
 
Aug 27, 2013 08:32:32   #
Mrphilharmonic
 
TOTALLY agree Moose!! What a great posting. (shame you spelt 'their' wrong in reference to jobs) I totally agree with what you say. More please!
What are your views on illegal immigration? Prices? etc.
(Your real name wouldn't happen to be Wayne would it?)



moose wrote:
Give me one reason why this Dictator in the whitehouse hasn't been impeached. Congress. Congress has a bunch of pansies who are scared of Obama. He has by-pass Congress on many issues and they let him go. Some of the things he has done to the Constitution and sticking his nose up to Congress and there laws, should be impeachable. This is a bad socialist in the Whitehouse. He is not only a socialist, he is a liar, a racist, a President who is trying to take down the white class of this country. He is not an American, and he and Eric Holder, and the race hustler's, Jessie and jailbird Sharpton, and the black pathers are stirring up the races in America. We have come a long way with race relations, and now the first black president and his minions and two race hustler's from the past are stirring up trouble. Obama is dividing the country, and the left wing media is up his butt.If the media and news programs were doing their jobs, this dictator would have been impeached a long time ago. Eric Holder should have been fired a long ago or indicted and put in jail. Another racist like Obama. Obama has done nothing for this country except try to take it down. He thinks he is a King and do what he wants, but this is a Democrocy and he should be impeached for things he has done. America wake up, this guy is taking your money, doesn't care about the economy, jobs, People losing there homes and jobs.This is how socialists think. So you dummies on the left keep voting for these Democrats and it will wake you up one day when it is too late. I know you don't know any better, but you will. Your paychecks will be smaller and your hrs cut at work. But Obama can do no wrong. What a bunch of bleeding heart liberals. Remember this. LIBERALISM IS A MENTL DISORDER
Give me one reason why this Dictator in the whiteh... (show quote)
Aug 27, 2013 09:21:24   #
john4069
 
Obama made the statement "that America was going to be achanged country and his is keeping his word, along with the idiots that let him do it. john nielsen
Aug 27, 2013 09:22:40   #
Mrphilharmonic
 
And it's up to US to stop him! Before it's too late!!

john4069 wrote:
Obama made the statement "that America was going to be achanged country and his is keeping his word, along with the idiots that let him do it. john nielsen
Aug 27, 2013 10:33:25   #
hprinze
 
moose wrote:
Give me one reason why this Dictator in the whitehouse hasn't been impeached. Congress. Congress has a bunch of pansies who are scared of Obama. He has by-pass Congress on many issues and they let him go. Some of the things he has done to the Constitution and sticking his nose up to Congress and there laws, should be impeachable. This is a bad socialist in the Whitehouse. He is not only a socialist, he is a liar, a racist, a President who is trying to take down the white class of this country. He is not an American, and he and Eric Holder, and the race hustler's, Jessie and jailbird Sharpton, and the black pathers are stirring up the races in America. We have come a long way with race relations, and now the first black president and his minions and two race hustler's from the past are stirring up trouble. Obama is dividing the country, and the left wing media is up his butt.If the media and news programs were doing their jobs, this dictator would have been impeached a long time ago. Eric Holder should have been fired a long ago or indicted and put in jail. Another racist like Obama. Obama has done nothing for this country except try to take it down. He thinks he is a King and do what he wants, but this is a Democrocy and he should be impeached for things he has done. America wake up, this guy is taking your money, doesn't care about the economy, jobs, People losing there homes and jobs.This is how socialists think. So you dummies on the left keep voting for these Democrats and it will wake you up one day when it is too late. I know you don't know any better, but you will. Your paychecks will be smaller and your hrs cut at work. But Obama can do no wrong. What a bunch of bleeding heart liberals. Remember this. LIBERALISM IS A MENTL DISORDER
Give me one reason why this Dictator in the whiteh... (show quote)


The judicial Branch is as guilty as Congress.

Over a hundred suits have been filed in attempts to prove that Obama is or is not a natural born citizen eligible to occupy the office of president.

Not one judge in any court has ruled that Obama is or is not eligible to occupy the office. Every case has been dismissed or not heard for various excuses such as improper filing, plaintiff lacks standing, no jurisdiction, etc, rtc.

At least one of these cases has actually reached the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court refused to hear the case.

I saw a TV interview with Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomes. He said the court is evading the issue.

The only reasons I can think of to explain the inaction is that the politicians go along to get along with the most powerful or they are simply gutless wusses who are afraid that if they rock the boat of the main power structure they may be left out of it.
Aug 27, 2013 15:45:18   #
moose
 
No Stand your ground should be in every state in America!

Search and siege should be in every state.It will stop a lot of killings in all the cities around the states.There is nothing racist about it, but that is the left only excuse when things are going bad.They always bring in the race card.This is the only way these idiots get elected.Look at what's happen to America in the last 5 yrs.with this idiot in the whitehouse. Why would anybody except those bums who want to live off the working people want to vote for this dictator.
 
Aug 27, 2013 18:51:36   #
Mrphilharmonic
 
The only racists in America are those who point the racist card at OTHERS. HYPOCRITES all of them.
Why is it only white people can be racists when bigotry exists everywhere?


moose wrote:
No Stand your ground should be in every state in America!

Search and siege should be in every state.It will stop a lot of killings in all the cities around the states.There is nothing racist about it, but that is the left only excuse when things are going bad.They always bring in the race card.This is the only way these idiots get elected.Look at what's happen to America in the last 5 yrs.with this idiot in the whitehouse. Why would anybody except those bums who want to live off the working people want to vote for this dictator.
No Stand your ground should be in every state in A... (show quote)
Aug 27, 2013 23:02:27   #
Ghost
 
When the great deciever said back in 2008 he was going to "fundamentally transform America" what did you think he meant?

Metaphorically speaking he isn't doing a simple remodeling of the living room, no this SOB has tore the entire house down and will continue to tear down unto the foundation.
Aug 27, 2013 23:11:06   #
moose
 
Amen.I hope the American people wake up and stop voting for these damn democrats.

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER
Aug 27, 2013 23:17:35   #
Ghost
 
moose wrote:
Amen.I hope the American people wake up and stop voting for these damn democrats.

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER


While I won't disagree with you, this modern strain of liberalism is indeed becoming a bit of an epidemic that infects the minds of ignorant people and it keeps them in the dark because they refuse to learn from history. The lines are a bit more blurred than you let on.

Americans need to stop voting for career politicians and progressive manipulators in the guise of Democrats and yes Republicans.

Progressivism is a disease.
Aug 28, 2013 05:39:29   #
seasiren2
 
hprinze wrote:
The judicial Branch is as guilty as Congress.

Over a hundred suits have been filed in attempts to prove that Obama is or is not a natural born citizen eligible to occupy the office of president.

Not one judge in any court has ruled that Obama is or is not eligible to occupy the office. Every case has been dismissed or not heard for various excuses such as improper filing, plaintiff lacks standing, no jurisdiction, etc, rtc.

At least one of these cases has actually reached the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court refused to hear the case.

I saw a TV interview with Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomes. He said the court is evading the issue.

The only reasons I can think of to explain the inaction is that the politicians go along to get along with the most powerful or they are simply gutless wusses who are afraid that if they rock the boat of the main power structure they may be left out of it.
The judicial Branch is as guilty as Congress. br ... (show quote)


I believe the reason is the Obama administration has something on most of them and is blackmailing them.
 
Aug 28, 2013 06:37:03   #
Poco624
 
moose wrote:
Give me one reason why this Dictator in the whitehouse hasn't been impeached. Congress. Congress has a bunch of pansies who are scared of Obama. He has by-pass Congress on many issues and they let him go. Some of the things he has done to the Constitution and sticking his nose up to Congress and there laws, should be impeachable. This is a bad socialist in the Whitehouse. He is not only a socialist, he is a liar, a racist, a President who is trying to take down the white class of this country. He is not an American, and he and Eric Holder, and the race hustler's, Jessie and jailbird Sharpton, and the black pathers are stirring up the races in America. We have come a long way with race relations, and now the first black president and his minions and two race hustler's from the past are stirring up trouble. Obama is dividing the country, and the left wing media is up his butt.If the media and news programs were doing their jobs, this dictator would have been impeached a long time ago. Eric Holder should have been fired a long ago or indicted and put in jail. Another racist like Obama. Obama has done nothing for this country except try to take it down. He thinks he is a King and do what he wants, but this is a Democrocy and he should be impeached for things he has done. America wake up, this guy is taking your money, doesn't care about the economy, jobs, People losing there homes and jobs.This is how socialists think. So you dummies on the left keep voting for these Democrats and it will wake you up one day when it is too late. I know you don't know any better, but you will. Your paychecks will be smaller and your hrs cut at work. But Obama can do no wrong. What a bunch of bleeding heart liberals. Remember this. LIBERALISM IS A MENTL DISORDER
Give me one reason why this Dictator in the whiteh... (show quote)


Yeah, Obama is a spineless pansy for not having W. Bush prosecuted for his war crimes. Yep, George W. Bush -- a former president who can not leave the United States without fear of being arrested and prosecuted for his murdering of 116,000 Iraqis, water boarding techniques, and other "high crimes and misdemeanors", including lying to American's about WMD in Iraq when there were none.

Impeachment charges where brought against Bush on June 10, 2008, when Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) and Robert Wexler (D-FL) introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on June 11, 2008. No further action was taken and his presidency ended on January 20, 2009, rendering impeachment efforts moot.

When Obama started his first term he was asked if he wanted to have George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld prosecuted for war crimes and he declined saying it was time for reflection not retribution. That has angered many leaders around the world and some have responded saying that they will come after Eric Holder, and then after President Obama for not following through on the prosecutions.

In February 2011 W. tried to fly to Switzerland and the Swiss officials said whoa, Mr. Bush not so fast. Now we have a war criminal on the loose right here in the U.S., an ex-president who can not leave because he would be arrested and prosecuted in many countries around the world.

The right must really be proud of W's accomplishments because I have not hear any complaints about his presidency.

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —President-elect George W. Bush, at a photo-op with congressional leaders during his first trip to Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000


Aug 28, 2013 07:37:31   #
seasiren2
 
Poco624 wrote:
Yeah, Obama is a spineless pansy for not having W. Bush prosecuted for his war crimes. Yep, George W. Bush -- a former president who can not leave the United States without fear of being arrested and prosecuted for his murdering of 116,000 Iraqis, water boarding techniques, and other "high crimes and misdemeanors", including lying to American's about WMD in Iraq when there were none.

Impeachment charges where brought against Bush on June 10, 2008, when Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) and Robert Wexler (D-FL) introduced 35 articles of impeachment against Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives. The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on June 11, 2008. No further action was taken and his presidency ended on January 20, 2009, rendering impeachment efforts moot.

When Obama started his first term he was asked if he wanted to have George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld prosecuted for war crimes and he declined saying it was time for reflection not retribution. That has angered many leaders around the world and some have responded saying that they will come after Eric Holder, and then after President Obama for not following through on the prosecutions.

In February 2011 W. tried to fly to Switzerland and the Swiss officials said whoa, Mr. Bush not so fast. Now we have a war criminal on the loose right here in the U.S., an ex-president who can not leave because he would be arrested and prosecuted in many countries around the world.

The right must really be proud of W's accomplishments because I have not hear any complaints about his presidency.

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —President-elect George W. Bush, at a photo-op with congressional leaders during his first trip to Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Yeah, Obama is a spineless pansy for not having W.... (show quote)


First I've heard of any of this, you sound nuts.
Aug 28, 2013 08:27:46   #
Lou (suspended)
 
Why hasn't Obama been impeached ? Simple . Because he has not committed an impeachable offense .
Had he done so , the Republican House would be all over it like flies on shit .

Don't blame the media either , because Clinton and Nixon were widely popular with the electorate AND the Media , yet Clinton was impeached and Nixon was run out of Office .
Impeachment proceeding would have atleast been attempted if there was any basis for it , but there isn't .
So all you teabaggers can continue to scratch your heads and your asses , over WHY .

Good Luck with your teabagger pipedream .
Aug 28, 2013 09:35:26   #
moose
 
I don't believe a word you wrote.Another liberal making excuses for Obama, and blaming everything on Bush or anybody they blame.If Obama robbed a bank in broad daylight, you still would take up for him. A real man was Martin Luther King. Not King obama
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 next>>
          
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.