One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Iran To Expose Diplomats who Took Bribes To Create Nuclear Deal
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 next>>
May 13, 2018 19:59:33   #
tbutkovich (a regular here)
 
Looks like Iran might just give out some of the names of the Obama cronies involved in the Nuclear Deal. John Kerry and perhaps Valerie Jarrett are probably at the top of the list. $184 billion of our taxpayer money flowed out of our treasury to seal the deal . Looks like the Iranians are going to extort another round of payments only this time from the elite state operatives involved in the deal in order to pay the Iranians hush money.

I always wondered why all the lawyers always voted for the Democrats. Now I know. Democrats ignore and/or circumvent the rule of law. Their members with the support of the heavily biased media create false narratives and attack the GOP for crimes the Democrats have committed to gain support from their base, muddy up the water and frustrate both investigators and defense counsels. Both sides end up having to lawyer up and the law offices rake in the money. Good for the legal business, special prosecutors, talking heads, and swamp in general. Bad for the taxpayer.

Does anybody wonder why America went 10 trillion dollars in debt under the Obama administration. Money flowed into a lot of loyalists pockets during his 8 year term with the American people hung out to dry as the bag holders. What did Obama accomplish. Zero Zilch Nada. The American taxpayer should be outraged.

Remember, When you vote for a Democrat, plan to open up your wallets, purses and your bank accounts. When the bill becomes due, all Americans will agonize over the reduction in benefits, increased fees, increased tax rates which will occur as the value of the dollar falls to extreme lows. When the government is called upon to pay its bills from the treasury the dilemma will become apparent. US will no longer be able to sell its treasury bonds on the open market, print money or pay its bills with a weakened dollar. It will have to pull its gold out of Fort Knox to pay its debts.

Obama’s legacy: “He Squandered the Nations Wealth!” Be careful who you vote for!
 
May 13, 2018 20:06:24   #
Airforceone (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Looks like Iran might just give out some of the Obama cronies involved in the Nuclear Deal. John Kerry and perhaps Valerie Jarrett are probably at the top of the list. $184 billion of our taxpayer money flowed out of our treasury to seal the deal . Looks like the Iranians are going to extort another round of payments only this time from the elite state operatives involved in the deal in order to pay the Iranians hush money.

I always wondered why all the lawyers always voted for the Democrats. Now I know. Democrats ignore and/or circumvent the rule of law. Their members with the support of the heavily biased media create false narratives and attack the GOP for crimes they have committed to gain support from their base, muddy up the water and frustrate both investigators and defense counsels. Both sides end up having to lawyer up and the law offices rake in the money. Good for the legal business, special prosecutors, talking heads, and swamp in general. Bad for the taxpayer.

Does anybody wonder why America went 10 trillion dollars in debt under the Obama administration. Money flowed into a lot of loyalists pockets during his 8 year term with the American people hung out to dry as the bag holders. What did Obama accomplish. Zero Zilch Nada. The American taxpayer should be outraged.

Remember, When you vote for a Democrat, plan to open up your wallets, purses and your bank accounts. When the bill becomes due, all Americans will agonize over the reduction in benefits, increased fees, increased tax rates which will occur as the value of the dollar falls to extreme lows. When the government is called upon to pay its bills from a treasury the dilemma will become apparent. US will no longer be able to sell its treasury bonds on the open market or pay its bills with a weakened dollar. It will have to pull its gold out of Fort Knox to pay its debts.

Obama’s legacy: “He Squandered the Nations Wealth!” Be careful who you vote for!
Looks like Iran might just give out some of the Ob... (show quote)


Will you stop you’re GD racism. Obama did not squander the nation wealth. Wait till all the facts come out on that disgusting piece of garbage in the White House.
May 13, 2018 20:14:39   #
tbutkovich (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Will you stop you’re GD racism. Obama did not squander the nation wealth. Wait till all the facts come out on that disgusting piece of garbage in the White House.


Truth hurts!
May 13, 2018 20:41:06   #
Super Dave (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Truth hurts!


I think you triggered him, but don't worry.

It's nothing some cocoa and a stuffed comfort pet won't cure.
May 13, 2018 20:51:08   #
bestpal38
 
Airforceone wrote:
Will you stop you’re GD racism. Obama did not squander the nation wealth. Wait till all the facts come out on that disgusting piece of garbage in the White House.

Where was the Racism there?? I hate Obama, not cause he's (half) black. I'm not a racist, just because I disagree with his policies. Everything is not about skin color, deal with it
May 13, 2018 20:57:04   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Will you stop you’re GD racism. Obama did not squander the nation wealth. Wait till all the facts come out on that disgusting piece of garbage in the White House.


Is it also racist to say that Bill and Hillary are the biggest crooks out there. The well documented information in Dinesh D'Souza's "Hillary's America" is a frightening look at real evil, making Obama just another half a**ed crook. Of course for the "progressives" the more crocked their heroes are, the better.
 
May 13, 2018 21:12:14   #
11r20 (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Looks like Iran might just give out some of the names of the Obama cronies involved in the Nuclear Deal. John Kerry and perhaps Valerie Jarrett are probably at the top of the list. $184 billion of our taxpayer money flowed out of our treasury to seal the deal .


Yeppers...$184 Billion Dollars...Um~Hmm...They "Will" Spill the Beans on ALL the O'Bozo Traitors; If the Obama Deep State Holdovers/Moles Won't Start Playing Ball With the Iranians..."""Meaning"""If The Deep State O'Bama Traitors and the See"aye"Aye Won't Attempt To Take Out/Kill The Trumpy"""They will Release the Names""" Thats what All This Means""""

"Now We Know"
May 13, 2018 22:03:36   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
bestpal38 wrote:
Where was the Racism there?? I hate Obama, not cause he's (half) black. I'm not a racist, just because I disagree with his policies. Everything is not about skin color, deal with it


The sunnuvabitch obama is only 6 % black, 50 % white, and 44 % Luo Deng Arab. Hardly enough black in him for a bigot like me to hate.
May 13, 2018 22:29:31   #
youngwilliam (a regular here)
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
The sunnuvabitch obama is only 6 % black, 50 % white, and 44 % Luo Deng Arab. Hardly enough black in him for a bigot like me to hate.


Love it.
May 13, 2018 22:34:22   #
Loki (a regular here)
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Truth hurts!


turdnest, (I mean AirFarceOne) wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit his biased butt.
May 13, 2018 23:29:54   #
Nuclearian (a regular here)
 
Airforceone wrote:
Will you stop you’re GD racism. Obama did not squander the nation wealth. Wait till all the facts come out on that disgusting piece of garbage in the White House.


Racism. Well geez, that was a surprise. When faced with facts that cant be argued, libtard fools throw the race card. The first thing ACTUAL TRUE racists do. We dont say Obastard is worthless piece of shit because he is black. We say he is a worthless piece of shit......because he is.
 
May 13, 2018 23:38:29   #
ghostgotcha
 
Airforceone wrote:
Will you stop you’re GD racism.


How does that old saying go?

"It takes one to know one."--- Which makes you the racist !
May 14, 2018 05:15:30   #
Super Dave (a regular here)
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
The sunnuvabitch obama is only 6 % black, 50 % white, and 44 % Luo Deng Arab. Hardly enough black in him for a bigot like me to hate.


With all of the actions against America he took, I could care less if he were 100% Martian.

Obama was a POTUS that took pride in his anti-American policies.
May 14, 2018 07:55:34   #
Mikeyavelli (a regular here)
 
Super Dave wrote:
With all of the actions against America he took, I could care less if he were 100% Martian.

Obama was a POTUS that took pride in his anti-American policies.


Obama was never POTUS. The sunnuvabitch was the titular head of the International Left. Born in Kenya of an expatriate communist mother and a Kenyan communist father, the sunnuvabitch obama got through on his illigetimacies riding the biggest lie support system ever assembled in history, and the sunnuvabitch still rides it and still controls the Deep State.
Gotta change that, make it public and prosecute the sunnuvabitch obama.
May 14, 2018 09:12:48   #
permafrost (a regular here)
 
You right wingers are pathetic...

All this time and all these current events and you still do nothing but echo your lies and wishful dreams..

If you feel any of your foolishness is true, post some facts, some back ground.

something other then what your were told on hate radio..


Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.