One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Here is a man that deserves a severe beating.
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jan 9, 2018 15:30:25   #
2wheeljunkie (a regular here)
 
Makes my blood boil that a human being would do this.


 
Jan 9, 2018 15:38:41   #
RETW (a regular here)
 
2wheeljunkie wrote:
Makes my blood boil that a human being would do this.





This fat piece of shit needs to be tied to the back of a bus and dragged for a mile or two.

Perhaps then, he would understand.
Jan 9, 2018 15:41:50   #
2wheeljunkie (a regular here)
 
RETW wrote:
This fat piece of shit needs to be tied to the back of a bus and dragged for a mile or two.

Perhaps then, he would understand.


I would rather take a baseball bat to his kneecaps.
Jan 9, 2018 15:43:33   #
Super Dave (a regular here)
 
2wheeljunkie wrote:
Makes my blood boil that a human being would do this.


Me 2
Jan 9, 2018 15:47:16   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
Digging into this... there is two bits of good news... first the dog was taken away from this fat sob and is doing well....
and second this POS faced charges of animal cruelty. Here is a link: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-shows-man-dragging-dog-behind-motorized-wheelchair/ http://abc13.com/news/video-shows-dog-being-dragged-by-scooter/1763714/

2wheeljunkie wrote:
Makes my blood boil that a human being would do this.


...
Jan 9, 2018 16:14:09   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
2wheeljunkie wrote:
Makes my blood boil that a human being would do this.


A man who could do that to a dog should be locked up for a long time. better yet, he should be put into a cage of hungry wolves at a local zoo.
 
Jan 9, 2018 16:15:56   #
lindajoy (a regular here)
 
Super Dave wrote:
Me 2


Me three!!! Dragging him too good for him too!!
Jan 9, 2018 16:27:11   #
2wheeljunkie (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
Digging into this... there is two bits of good news... first the dog was taken away from this fat sob and is doing well....
and second this POS faced charges of animal cruelty. Here is a link: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-shows-man-dragging-dog-behind-motorized-wheelchair/ http://abc13.com/news/video-shows-dog-being-dragged-by-scooter/1763714/



...


Thanks penny
Jan 9, 2018 16:35:58   #
Pennylynn (a regular here)
 
You know my history and what I do..... stories like this brings out my worst side..... I would not ordinarily call anyone a foul name or make fun of an individual's weight.... so I apologize to you and other readers for my unkind thoughts that I put into words.
I should have waited before I hit the send...... nevertheless, when I watched the video and heard what the "person"
said.... my blood went cold. I actually hope that this person has nightmares or spends time in hell imprisoned with animals as guards..where he has to depend upon their kindness for every scrap of food or sip of water. Where his begging for mercy falls on deaf ears.

2wheeljunkie wrote:
Thanks penny
Jan 9, 2018 16:46:26   #
Blade_Runner (a regular here)
 
I'd cut him up and feed him to the dog.
Jan 9, 2018 17:14:03   #
Hemiman (a regular here)
 
2wheeljunkie wrote:
Makes my blood boil that a human being would do this.


Why would anyone do such a thing ???
 
Jan 9, 2018 17:30:11   #
2wheeljunkie (a regular here)
 
Pennylynn wrote:
You know my history and what I do..... stories like this brings out my worst side..... I would not ordinarily call anyone a foul name or make fun of an individual's weight.... so I apologize to you and other readers for my unkind thoughts that I put into words.
I should have waited before I hit the send...... nevertheless, when I watched the video and heard what the "person"
said.... my blood went cold. I actually hope that this person has nightmares or spends time in hell imprisoned with animals as guards..where he has to depend upon their kindness for every scrap of food or sip of water. Where his begging for mercy falls on deaf ears.
You know my history and what I do..... stories lik... (show quote)


Don't be sorry, if it wasn't for the gestapo here on opp, I would have said what I really thought.
Jan 9, 2018 17:48:30   #
Richard Rowland (a regular here)
 
Hemiman wrote:
Why would anyone do such a thing ???


Nothing sears into the brain, like learning of atrocities perpetrated against the defenseless, whether, children or animals. The rage that erupts; plus the frustration of impotency, for being unable to get hands-on and dishing out a bit of deserved justice.
Jan 9, 2018 19:26:17   #
PoppaGringo (a regular here)
 
2wheeljunkie wrote:
Makes my blood boil that a human being would do this.


I can't think of a punishment severe enough for that POS.
Jan 9, 2018 19:27:19   #
PoppaGringo (a regular here)
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
I'd cut him up and feed him to the dog.


I doubt the dog would eat him if it was starving.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2018 IDF International Technologies, Inc.