One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
Main
Is it too late?
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Apr 20, 2017 12:41:10   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
For most of written history the olive branch is a symbol of peace..from the flood story with the dove returning to the Ark with a olive branch onto the Greeks to the Romans and now Christians.
I do wonder if would carry any weight presently to extend the symbol of peace as a means to avoid civil war in America.
So much hatred swirling about from every direction..is there a way to come together as a cohesive United States again? and if so how would it begin?
We are all aware of the fact...we can't go in the same bickering direction to solve anything...So what would it be? or is it too late for peaceful gestures?
 
Apr 20, 2017 12:44:51   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
For most of written history the olive branch is a symbol of peace..from the flood story with the dove returning to the Ark with a olive branch onto the Greeks to the Romans and now Christians.
I do wonder if would carry any weight presently to extend the symbol of peace as a means to avoid civil war in America.
So much hatred swirling about from every direction..is there a way to come together as a cohesive United States again? and if so how would it begin?
We are all aware of the fact...we can't go in the same bickering direction to solve anything...So what would it be? or is it too late for peaceful gestures?
For most of written history the olive branch is a ... (show quote)


Instead of condemning EVERYTHING Trump wants to do, give him a chance to make it work. The libturds profess to know more than the rest of the world, but they can't even prove one thing that can go wrong for Trump's plans.
Apr 20, 2017 13:16:40   #
susanblange
 
Trump is incredibly reckless and he's going to plunge us into global nuclear war. He will force the second appearance of the Messiah.
Apr 20, 2017 13:21:26   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
susanblange wrote:
Trump is incredibly reckless and he's going to plunge us into global nuclear war. He will force the second appearance of the Messiah.


He's not going to kowtow to Putin, Iran, or N. Korea. Unlike his predecessor... (There will be NO war.)
Apr 20, 2017 13:51:11   #
pafret (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
For most of written history the olive branch is a symbol of peace..from the flood story with the dove returning to the Ark with a olive branch onto the Greeks to the Romans and now Christians.
I do wonder if would carry any weight presently to extend the symbol of peace as a means to avoid civil war in America.
So much hatred swirling about from every direction..is there a way to come together as a cohesive United States again? and if so how would it begin?
We are all aware of the fact...we can't go in the same bickering direction to solve anything...So what would it be? or is it too late for peaceful gestures?
For most of written history the olive branch is a ... (show quote)


It will not be possible since those persons engaging in violence are increasing their demands and attempts to silence and eradicate any other viewpoints. It has been speculated that it is immanent that someone will be murdered for attending a peaceful conservative assembly. When that happens, conservatives will arm themselves and defend their lives and rights. The agitators will soon find out that my life matters and they attack me at their peril.

Leftists attend these meetings prepared to commit violence, they wear masks and clothing designed to prevent recognition. Coming to such an event dressed in this manner demonstrates premeditation. The Conservative right does not need to hold out olive branches; it is the lawless Left's obligation to stop trampling the rights of others and using physical coercion to prevent their right of assembly and speech.

While we are at it, we might start demanding that the government enforce the sedition laws against the professors and other celebrity mentors who are encouraging and calling for these illegal acts on the part of the left. They are inciting riots, attempting and succeeding in denying the civil rights of speakers. These are the leaders and should be held accountable for what their words and actions have caused to happen.
Apr 20, 2017 13:52:33   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Big Bass wrote:
Instead of condemning EVERYTHING Trump wants to do, give him a chance to make it work. The libturds profess to know more than the rest of the world, but they can't even prove one thing that can go wrong for Trump's plans.


The liberal fear of Trump has developed into flailing paranoia and the liberal Church of America and the papal bull of MSM are constantly fanning the flame of ignorance...I do blame the super villains like "POPE SOROS" for leading the evil effort against our Nation to divide and conquer us in a cunning serpent sort of way using the MSM as his personal choice of weapon.
He and his massive insurgency...doing anything possible to undermine our distinguished sovereign position in the World.
Now their war cry against making America great again is so delusional...where will it stop?
 
Apr 20, 2017 13:58:41   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
pafret wrote:
It will not be possible since those persons engaging in violence are increasing their demands and attempts to silence and eradicate any other viewpoints. It has been speculated that it is immanent that someone will be murdered for attending a peaceful conservative assembly. When that happens, conservatives will arm themselves and defend their lives and rights. The agitators will soon find out that my life matters and they attack me at their peril.

Leftists attend these meetings prepared to commit violence, they wear masks and clothing designed to prevent recognition. Coming to such an event dressed in this manner demonstrates premeditation. The Conservative right does not need to hold out olive branches; it is the lawless Left's obligation to stop trampling the rights of others and using physical coercion to prevent their right of assembly and speech.

While we are at it, we might start demanding that the government enforce the sedition laws against the professors and other celebrity mentors who are encouraging and calling for these illegal acts on the part of the left. They are inciting riots, attempting and succeeding in denying the civil rights of speakers. These are the leaders and should be held accountable for what their words and actions have caused to happen.
It will not be possible since those persons engagi... (show quote)




That's the concern. Have these liberal insurgents already crossed the line of no return to honesty and civility?
Apr 20, 2017 14:05:57   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
byronglimish wrote:
The liberal fear of Trump has developed into flailing paranoia and the liberal Church of America and the papal bull of MSM are constantly fanning the flame of ignorance...I do blame the super villains like "POPE SOROS" for leading the evil effort against our Nation to divide and conquer us in a cunning serpent sort of way using the MSM as his personal choice of weapon.
He and his massive insurgency...doing anything possible to undermine our distinguished sovereign position in the World.
Now their war cry against making America great again is so delusional...where will it stop?
The liberal fear of Trump has developed into flail... (show quote)


It will never stop until the spokesmen for the left quit their excessively puerile attempts at inciting violence, or other illegal antisocial activities. Penalties for this incitement that results in violence, must be harsh for perpetrators of irresponsible actions.
Apr 20, 2017 14:32:53   #
pafret (a regular here)
 
Big Bass wrote:
It will never stop until the spokesmen for the left quit their excessively puerile attempts at inciting violence, or other illegal antisocial activities. Penalties for this incitement that results in violence, must be harsh for perpetrators of irresponsible actions.


To kill the Hydra you must cut off all its heads. Arresting some window smasher is a waste of time, arrest the professors who incited the riot in the first place. Then charge them with all of the crimes committed by their henchmen.
Apr 20, 2017 14:39:35   #
Progressive One (suspended)
 
I've never seen some many consecutively dishonest and stupid ass posts....Trump was the one talking about second amendment to Hillary and kicking protestors asses. What fking planet are you people from? You people want to be the aggressors and victims both...........
Apr 20, 2017 14:59:03   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
Progressive One wrote:
I've never seen some many consecutively dishonest and stupid ass posts....Trump was the one talking about second amendment to Hillary and kicking protestors asses. What fking planet are you people from? You people want to be the aggressors and victims both...........

When we want your opinion, we will let you know. Otherwise.... fuck off!!
 
Apr 20, 2017 15:10:06   #
Big Bass (a regular here)
 
pafret wrote:
To kill the Hydra you must cut off all its heads. Arresting some window smasher is a waste of time, arrest the professors who incited the riot in the first place. Then charge them with all of the crimes committed by their henchmen.

And make them pay - dearly - for all damages done.
Apr 20, 2017 16:17:03   #
Progressive One (suspended)
 
Big Bass wrote:
When we want your opinion, we will let you know. Otherwise.... fuck off!!


you got it anyway..........
Apr 20, 2017 16:17:51   #
byronglimish (a regular here)
 
Progressive One wrote:
I've never seen some many consecutively dishonest and stupid ass posts....Trump was the one talking about second amendment to Hillary and kicking protestors asses. What fking planet are you people from? You people want to be the aggressors and victims both...........


We the people haven't started to be aggressive yet..and would honestly prefer to not have to teach the liberal insurgents how to behave in a peaceful society...but if need be...there are millions of loyal Americans hoping for peace but ready for the horrible onslaught that would proceed.
I sincerely hope it doesn't have to happen.
Apr 20, 2017 16:22:26   #
Progressive One (suspended)
 
byronglimish wrote:
We the people haven't started to be aggressive yet..and would honestly prefer to not have to teach the liberal insurgents how to behave in a peaceful society...but if need be...there are millions of loyal Americans hoping for peace but ready for the horrible onslaught that would proceed.
I sincerely hope it doesn't have to happen.


go for it and quit talking that scary ass bullshit from behind a keyboard........see what surprise is waiting on you..........you all want to be heroes so go for it...........
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Main
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.