One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Home | Political Digest | Active Topics | Newest Pictures | Search | Login | Register | Help
We have ordinary people from all over the world reporting information that the media simply doesn't release to you.
Read this:
 

We are not some political camp blindly advocating an agenda by following a pre-set list of bullet points. Instead, we let individuals voice their opinions and back them with facts and logical reasoning.

Among our users we have influential business owners in various industries, active and retired military, former and current government employees who share their insight and provide unprecedented level of access to information that you won't find anywhere else. Some speak anonymously using aliases, others disclose their identities (it's up to them), and we provide a way for you to hear what they have to say. Some of them only post information on our website and nowhere else! So you won't find it anywhere.

We are a community of people who gathered together specifically to discuss politics and uncover the truth behind what's happening domestically in the USA and globally in the world. Today, right this minute.

Daily, you'll be receiving our political forum digest with the latest hottest news, analysis, discussions and some things the media simply won't report to you.

Here are just some of the things being uncovered on One Political Plaza right now:

• What hurts the economy more: the welfare or the defense spending? (The answer isn't what you thought. I guarantee it.)

• Do immigrants bring more money into the economy by being consumers or do they send more "back home"? We have some hard numbers posted.

(What if we take into account the new immigrants from Syria currently headed to the US? How does that change the immigration debate?)

• Why do politicians lie? You hear people always say that politicians are all crooks. But why is that? Why can't there be more honest politicians? Or can there? (This will surprise you, as it surprised me when I found out.)

• Is the minimum wage all about the union contracts or about actually helping those at the bottom? Does it actually help? (This will definitely change your mind about the issue.)

• Furthering LGBT equality rights through lawsuits to the point of forcing businesses to serve against their beliefs. Does that violate the rights of business owners? Or does the notion of equality trump it all?

• Will Obamacare actually solve the healthcare problem in the long run, or is just a fad that will be reversed eventually? (Some interesting arguments in favor of one of the sides. Something you probably haven't considered.)

• Join in and see for yourself. This will shock you. And it's all completely FREE!

• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free or if there is some catch: we are a social website for people who like to discuss politics and know what's happening out there. So we don't sell anything, we don't solicit for political donations, and we don't work as a recruiting front for any party or agenda. It's as simple as that.

Here is how to proceed and what to expect:

Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our political mailing list distribution. You'll receive a one-time confirmation e-mail. Right after that, the first e-mail with today's digest will be forwarded to you. The signup process is completely automated, so you are just a few minutes away from discovering what our existing users already received earlier today. You'll get up to speed right away on what's the latest on our website, without any long introductions or other delays.

First name:

E-mail address:

Going forward, the next digest will be released in just a few hours. So if you don't sign up now, you'll also miss everything covered in it too.

 
Invite-Only Discussions
Strict Separation of Church and State
(?)
If you would like to post a reply, then please login (if you already have an account) or register (if you don't).
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Apr 19, 2017 10:21:27   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
So, we can't have prayer in school because of this rule, I suppose even the Government doesn't consider Islam a religion. With the aid of lesson plans provided by PBS, a government paid source, teachers are enabled to teach about Allah, the one true God.
Our children are being bent to all sorts of horror in the name of enlightenment, political correctness, and all sorts of sordid stuff that changes them and confuses them and our
relationship with them. So many don't teach their children about God and his son, Jesus
Christ at home that they only are learning about Allah. Isn't that where radicalization perhaps begins?
 
Apr 19, 2017 10:30:14   #
cesspool jones (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
So, we can't have prayer in school because of this rule, I suppose even the Government doesn't consider Islam a religion. With the aid of lesson plans provided by PBS, a government paid source, teachers are enabled to teach about Allah, the one true God.
Our children are being bent to all sorts of horror in the name of enlightenment, political correctness, and all sorts of sordid stuff that changes them and confuses them and our
relationship with them. So many don't teach their children about God and his son, Jesus
Christ at home that they only are learning about Allah. Isn't that where radicalization perhaps begins?
So, we can't have prayer in school because of this... (show quote)


Teachers who teach this need to be rounded up and sent to Syria
Apr 19, 2017 11:22:32   #
QuestGirl (a regular here)
 
cesspool jones wrote:
Teachers who teach this need to be rounded up and sent to Syria


It's in the curriculum these days.
Apr 19, 2017 11:24:49   #
EL (a regular here)
 
cesspool jones wrote:
Teachers who teach this need to be rounded up and sent to Syria


I can't figure out how they say they can't teach religion in a public school but the can teach Islam.
If they can teach about Islam, shouldn't all other religions get equal time?
Apr 19, 2017 11:40:17   #
QuestGirl (a regular here)
 
EL wrote:
I can't figure out how they say they can't teach religion in a public school but the can teach Islam.
If they can teach about Islam, shouldn't all other religions get equal time?


It is conveniently defined as "culture" and not a religion. Yet, I bet each and every Mosque has tax exempt statis under the "religion" facade.
Apr 19, 2017 12:36:06   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
EL wrote:
I can't figure out how they say they can't teach religion in a public school but the can teach Islam.
If they can teach about Islam, shouldn't all other religions get equal time?


Exactly!
 
Apr 19, 2017 12:36:19   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
QuestGirl wrote:
It's in the curriculum these days.


Why?
Apr 19, 2017 12:39:22   #
Carol Kelly (a regular here)
 
QuestGirl wrote:
It is conveniently defined as "culture" and not a religion. Yet, I bet each and every Mosque has tax exempt statis under the "religion" facade.


And I'll bet you're right! We're giving them 20 thousand dollars, I read. And food stamps and every other freebie out there while we're taxed to the hilt. Load them up on a slow boat and send them back. We don't need anymore indigents and radicals here.
Apr 19, 2017 13:16:46   #
saltwind 78 (a regular here)
 
Carol, I taught Modern World History before I retired ten years ago. As part of the course, I taught the basics of Islam, The Eastern religions, the Protestant Reformation and the Catholic counter reformation. This was a necessary part of the course because religion played a huge role in the fifteen hundreds. One day, a mother of one of my students came into the school with blood in her eye. She claimed that I tried to convert her daughter to Buddhism. Of course I had no such desire to do so. I suppose that faith struck a chord in her daughter.
I believe it is important to teach high school kids the differences of beliefs of the various religions. Teaching comparative religion is quite different from practicing any religion. The First Amendment to the constitution guarantees that the government must not advance any religion over any other. The beliefs of all people are their own business. The constitution also forbids the church, ( any church ) from interfering in the business of the state. Jefferson's " wall between state and church " has worked very well since the US Constitution was written. If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Carol Kelly wrote:
So, we can't have prayer in school because of this rule, I suppose even the Government doesn't consider Islam a religion. With the aid of lesson plans provided by PBS, a government paid source, teachers are enabled to teach about Allah, the one true God.
Our children are being bent to all sorts of horror in the name of enlightenment, political correctness, and all sorts of sordid stuff that changes them and confuses them and our
relationship with them. So many don't teach their children about God and his son, Jesus
Christ at home that they only are learning about Allah. Isn't that where radicalization perhaps begins?
So, we can't have prayer in school because of this... (show quote)
Apr 19, 2017 14:08:33   #
fullspinzoo (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
So, we can't have prayer in school because of this rule, I suppose even the Government doesn't consider Islam a religion. With the aid of lesson plans provided by PBS, a government paid source, teachers are enabled to teach about Allah, the one true God.
Our children are being bent to all sorts of horror in the name of enlightenment, political correctness, and all sorts of sordid stuff that changes them and confuses them and our
relationship with them. So many don't teach their children about God and his son, Jesus
Christ at home that they only are learning about Allah. Isn't that where radicalization perhaps begins?
So, we can't have prayer in school because of this... (show quote)

Check this out: https://investmentwatchblog.com/san-diego-schools-to-be-the-first-sharia-law-compliant-schools-in-america/ I would demand at least equal time.
Apr 19, 2017 14:26:33   #
cesspool jones (a regular here)
 


Send in the military along with a few militias.
 
Apr 19, 2017 15:03:53   #
QuestGirl (a regular here)
 


They have done this in one of the Metro-area school districts in my area a year or two ago.
Apr 19, 2017 15:05:51   #
QuestGirl (a regular here)
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Carol, I taught Modern World History before I retired ten years ago. As part of the course, I taught the basics of Islam, The Eastern religions, the Protestant Reformation and the Catholic counter reformation. This was a necessary part of the course because religion played a huge role in the fifteen hundreds. One day, a mother of one of my students came into the school with blood in her eye. She claimed that I tried to convert her daughter to Buddhism. Of course I had no such desire to do so. I suppose that faith struck a chord in her daughter.
I believe it is important to teach high school kids the differences of beliefs of the various religions. Teaching comparative religion is quite different from practicing any religion. The First Amendment to the constitution guarantees that the government must not advance any religion over any other. The beliefs of all people are their own business. The constitution also forbids the church, ( any church ) from interfering in the business of the state. Jefferson's " wall between state and church " has worked very well since the US Constitution was written. If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Carol, I taught Modern World History before I reti... (show quote)


Yeah, there was a time fish was served every Friday in the school cafeteria too.
Apr 19, 2017 15:06:59   #
QuestGirl (a regular here)
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Why?


To accommodate.
Apr 19, 2017 15:27:32   #
no propaganda please (a regular here)
 
EL wrote:
I can't figure out how they say they can't teach religion in a public school but the can teach Islam.
If they can teach about Islam, shouldn't all other religions get equal time?


When it suits Muslims, they say that Islam is a religion, and therefore should not be discriminated against. But when it comes to programing the children in school it is just a part of current history lesson that must be appropriately presented to the impressionable children. iwonder how the schools can present Islam and then in health class promote sex with same sex people, pretending that girls are boys and that there is no such concept of male and female. No wonder the children have become so confused that they will buy all the BS the progressives present.
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Invite-Only Discussions
Home | Latest Digest | Back to Top | All Sections
Contact us | Privacy policy | Terms of use
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2016 IDF International Technologies, Inc.